Patch 1.1

+
Seeing all the issues with the game, i ask myself: why didn't they do a big public-beta launch? Thus they could have circumvented the corona-imposed testing problems, they would have released the game and bought themselves time to work on the game. Sure, some people wouldn't have liked this, but the shitshow right now is more damaging, i'm sure.

I was referring to people who think that the game should run smoothly on old gen consoles. But as you wrote it's not bad, I think that after the improvements those who play on old gen consoles can enjoy a good product. Improvements that have already taken place anyway. The takemura bug I read could be the fault of the additional mods that have been put in. mod that have not been published by cd project

Yeah, You might be right there, about the mods.

I did the Takamura Quest some time ago and will have to double-check the Dalamain Quest, because I wasn't able to do Part-3+4, straight from the beginning.

As I usually play to 95% on my PC (Asus ROG Maximus IX Apex, 7700k @5151MHz, RTX2080-ti-AORUS-XTREME-11GB @1350/2145/16000MHz, G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB @4266MHz), I had realistic expectations about the performance on the XBox One X.

Unfortunately, my PC is broken down atm.

Game-Breaking-Bug's are my number 1 complaint and then missing feature's like, that the way you can interact with your environment / NPC's, is very underwhelming.

After that, it's the low impact of your decision making, in the game.

I would also like to see a Keyboard + Mouse-Support, as in games like Warframe, without having to buy an AUD190,- Dongle for that.

I already invested in a XBox Elite Controller Series 2, to make Aiming / Gunfights a bit easier, but it still s**ks.

The cop-system should be a bit like in Need for Speed, with heat-level's and that they chase you around and that you can't easily re-enter areas, where you fukced-up something and the cop's are still after you, depending on the heat-level.

Car- / Bike-Customisations, at least paint-job's or something, especially where we might get a MP-Add-on in one stage, further down the track.

I'm almost as disappointed with the game, as I were when I put my hands on Alien: Colonial Marines.

It's a good looking game, but it feels a bit hollow, but at least it was not overly expensive. 😐

As a software developer, I see some potentially serious plumbing changes in this patch, so from a technical point of view I can certainly see this as 1.1.

Before they worked around the save file problem, now the underlying issue has been handled.

Note all the optimizations and maybe fixes of memory leaks, that costs time!

Do not be deceived by the number of items (which is not small). I however understand the frustration of people who have annoying issues not fixed yet. I wonder if those items that can't be picked up are possible to pick up yet. I guess they are not crucial items for progression, but still...

Last edited:
Hopefully in next patch they add "downgrading" slider in graphics options. Three levels:
- downgraded beyond salvation
- downgraded like hell
- normal (like in patch 1.06)

I really love the game, already clocked more than 100 hours... Just this path made me angry and sad. Need to vent .:giveup:

Especially, where the looks of the game, was a big drawing card ! 😐

Seeing all the issues with the game, i ask myself: why didn't they do a big public-beta launch? Thus they could have circumvented the corona-imposed testing problems, they would have released the game and bought themselves time to work on the game. Sure, some people wouldn't have liked this, but the shitshow right now is more damaging, i'm sure.

Whilst I have played circa 250 hours, and have most certainly had my monies worth if I never set foot in NIght City again, in fact I have thoroughly enjoyed it, but, looking back, I think my desire to enjoy the game, to play it to its full capacity, to explore, to collect everything, to try and immerse myself in NC, to read everything etc etc allowed me to miss the glaring holes in it.

I have never crashed yet and my game plays on high graphics, on a 3 year old gaming laptop, i get the occassional floating car, but really that's it, so performance wise, for me personally, I cannot fault it.

However, the all conquering 1.1 patch has done nothing but move the game backwards in terms of "can we trust CDPR to get anything right with this game?" Forget multiplayer down the line, clearly they do not have the experience to pull that off in a competent fashion.

There are so many glaring holes in the game:

The police/bounty/crime mechanic is a joke. Needs a total overhaul.

RPG fashion, needs a total overhaul. There is no reason whatsoever to wear the majority of the clothing in the game, as there are/were plenty of legendary items we could farm and we were set for the duration of the game. Obviously 1.1 has spoiled that bit of fun for now, but it shows a bigger hole in the mechanic.

Crafting and items needs to be worked on and fixed, and not in the haphazard way they managed 1.1. Take their time and develop a proper item leveling experience. Of course they could just add in cosmetic clothing, which would solve most of the problem. Wear what you please stat wise, does not matter, you look like your cosmetics.

There is a distinct lack of time sink side activities. This is clearly not a MMO, so do we really need time sinks? No, but it is very clear that a considerable number of players are treating it that way, and immersing themselves in the world. Give them appropriate things to do, be that gambling, sitting down for meals/drinks with NPCs, hunting, literally anything to add more depth to it.

Again, I have more than had good value out of it, but i want to want to play the game more, but the latest patch has indicated to me that they do not know what they are doing with this game, and frankly, the future is bleak.

Don't get me wrong, why should they care, they have my money and they are welcome to it, it was worth the price, however, do they truly expect people to buy any future hype regarding DLCs they might want us to pay for, nevermind future games.

The mystical CDPR rose tinted bubble has well and truly burst.

I play on PS4 Pro and have encounter no critical bugs and may be 2-3 crashes for 80+ hours played before the patch.

Haven't played after the patch yet, but inability to reroll legendaries already makes me regret upgrading... The number of slots just have to be outside of RNG!
I like minmaxing my gear and even avoided picking up most open-world legendaries before I get to at last level 35-40 since otherwise they will be very suboptimal closer to the endgame and leveling them to 50 will be insanely expensive... Now they are mostly useless and having 18 tech becomes a must to be able to craft/upgrade your own legendaries and get max slots there...

With over 300 hours in game, i also got my money's worth. And i enjoy the game. But it could have been so much more. And depending how everything evolves, i will decide if buying a expansion for this game is worth it.
I play on pc, had quite some bugs, but nothing what couldn't be solved through loading a save prior. In fact, i'm really obsessed with the story, i want that it continues, i want disclosure for the open threads in game, i want a functioning ai, a police system that makes sense, more activities. They hooked me on their game and let me beg for more :) But it's incredibly sad to see, what's happening around the game, the bugs, the misleading marketing, the problems on consoles etc.

For some reason, yesterday after I downloaded the patch I could see the tyger claws tattoo on my V’s arm and could also see her boobs. But today I can’t see the tattoo and her boobs are censored
I checked if I had nudity censor on, it’s not on

It seems for me that this fix simply mess up and damage my game....i am stuck in a never ending call from takemura and I cannot use my grenades anymore... WTF cd red project?????????

Road traffic should not go through walls and fences.
This is more human error. The pathing tracks weren't updated. When the map was changed. Not an AI thing. The map was updated. Either pathing areas that needed work. Where documented, but couldn't get to in time. Or Miss-communication between the map editors and the system/object placer team. Sam thing happens with tree objects. The map was reshaped near Kerry's house. No one moved the palm trees off the dirt path in a section. They needed a bigger team. I think it be a good idea to hire a temp team made up of former R* employees.

My experiance with patch 1.1 so far on PC (Gtx970, i5-4690k, SSD, 16GBram, Win7):
1. Downloaded patch.
2. Verified game files.
3. Started game.
4. Wanted to changed video settings from 720p to 1080p with dinamic resolution.
5. Game crashed in settings menu.
6. Started game again.
7. Started playing without touching settings.
8. Game crashed 5 mins in.

Good patch. I had an amazing experiance for 5 mins. Well done CDPR. Keep working. By the end of 2021 I will be able to play for the whole 60 mins.

Adorei o jogo, fiz tudo o que tinha nele, quando chegou a atualização, um troféu desbloqueou, agora só falta o troféu de Westbrook, ja zerei sete vezes o jogo e só quero meu troféu.
(I loved the game, I did everything I had in it, when the update came, a trophy unlocked, now the Westbrook trophy is missing, I’ve played the game seven times and I just want my trophy.)

not quite sure the reload from falling out of the map and the "there's nothing here yet" reload are the same, someone experiencing the takemura bug should try to noclip out of the map to test
If you fall out of the map. It acts like a fast travel terminal. Forcing the game to use the loading screen.

With over 300 hours in game, i also got my money's worth. And i enjoy the game. But it could have been so much more. And depending how everything evolves, i will decide if buying a expansion for this game is worth it.
I play on pc, had quite some bugs, but nothing what couldn't be solved through loading a save prior. In fact, i'm really obsessed with the story, i want that it continues, i want disclosure for the open threads in game, i want a functioning ai, a police system that makes sense, more activities. They hooked me on their game and let me beg for more :) But it's incredibly sad to see, what's happening around the game, the bugs, the misleading marketing, the problems on consoles etc.

I agree with you completely. 100 hours into game, mostly minor issues. (Lucky me). I got round the clothing/crafting problems with an external save game editor. The lack of polish in the ai, weapons loot, traffic, crafting and clothing limitations, police and crowd behavior has really spoiled the experience for me having invested so much time to the game. That doesn't include inventory management being an absolute mess either.

I've had a few minor quest issues too, but reloads have fixed that generally. Ui bugs with quests and vid call issues, not to mention weapons displacement, occasionally replacing your weapons when you loot.

CDPR say commitment to quality, but i dont believe them. What about the people (us) that have put 200 hours into the game? We have been brushed off with this statement they made. I am done with the game nearly, story wise. The experience has been ruined. We have to wait another month to see these changes dealt with? The damage has been done already.

Lucky me eh? I have only had what I would call minor issues with the game, But they are the big immersion breaking ones.

Last edited:
It hurts me to look at this, before the patch there were no such problems
1611589124906.png
1611589131742.png

what about police NPC appearing as if from nowhere, and killing you in an instant? and what about normal NPC disappearing if under attack when turning your view away and back again

i dont understand i mean i love the game but i haven't experienced any of the bugs you say you've fixed, why are the most important ones not being looked at straight away? or even mentioned?

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Delamain Quest still not working properly. Call now work but scanner does not. You can follow the Cabs but scanner wont start working. Tryed 3 different Cabs

Top Bottom