Patch 1.1

+
Reopening game after month gave pain memories. Just give up! Make some more Card game in future then sell you selves to Tencent like every body does in these days..
And making such comment hurts so bad. You were pinnacle of hope for all gaming. Every body was like "hey! I will updrade my pc just for that awesome game Cyberpunk that will come out after year or more" these are really dark times.

Last edited:
Seems underwhelming in scope, not really that much of a big patch, all things considered.
I guess that new problems would pop up with the patches was to be expected, if you take into account how rushed the work on them must be and tbh how completely fatigued the actual development team must be by now.

If this is what we can expect from the upcoming patches, this game has a long way to go.
It might just be until 2022 for the game to not only be mostly bug free, but fix the problems like broken AI, useless skill tree, missing option for wearing one set of clothes visually with the stats of another (transmogrification or something like that),

Many problems haven't even been addressed, stuff like retro-actively censoring the visuals in a supposedly mature game after release hasn't even been acknowledged (I mean, if they at least explained why they felt they needed to do this, instead of just claiming that was always the intention, when it so obviously wasn't).

Damn, really a long way to go and with the way CDPR deals with all of this, I'm not even that optimistic anymore.

Yeah, I know.

First thing I noticed was graphical glitches all over the place (cell phones floating, food, etc).

Meh...maybe I should just refund and get Hitman 3. This game won't be ready (for my standards) to play in less then a year...

And when I tried the game last Friday, after a month of playing other games (Ghost of Tsushima, AC: Vallhala, Spider Man Remastered), the first thing that poped to me was how shallow CP2077 really is atm...

Oh well, for now I am on Path of Exile (as this league is freaking god like). Guess I will wait for 1.2 just as a measure to see if they can really fix the game.
And do you think the graphics bugs imply that a game must be refunded? Then you should get a refund for every game that comes out because there are graphical problems in every game. The patch that was made was to solve some problems on the console. Personally, from PC in 200 hours of gaming I had no problems apart from graphical glitches. Unfortunately, many users have been burned and everything they do or will do will never be good for them. But unfortunately there will always be problems and not only in this game but in all the games that will also come out of the CD project. my opinion if there are no bugs that block the continuation of the mission, I only think about enjoying the game whether it is CP or another, passing over the graphic bugs that honestly do not care for me. Maybe they could have done something more on the plot, but I hope that with the dlc they will expand this aspect too

After patch 1.1 my game broke!
When entering the game Takemura calls me, doesn't say anything and the call never ends. Making it impossible for me to do several interactions, save the game and even the double jump is impossible!
I can't keep playing and I don't have a save before the conversation with Wakako.
Over 50 hours of gameplay thrown in the trash!
Does anyone have any tips on how to solve?

Thanks for the patch CDPR. On my ps4 pro it is much more playable now. I do notice a graphic downgrade which is preferable to me since performance boosted a lot. I wish some main character models didn't look so downgraded in daylight but ok.
The NPC and car numbers is also a shame. Aniway I hope this is downgrading the base so you can improve it all a bit later.
One issue, though. In the sex scene with the Japantown joytoy that room is now bright as hell in this yellow light. Can barely see what I'm...ehm... V's doing.

You need to upgrade to 4 card setup of next gen top graphics card and top of the line CPU coming out in 2 years from now with new memory standard for the game to run smoothly because they don't know how to optimize code.

Not true at all. Im running a 6 yo i7 4790k and a 1070 GPU and get 60 fps on ULTRA with just a few things turned down. Game looks great, nice and smooth, crisp.

Other than the lame bugs and other issues the game plays and looks great. I honestly dont understand why people think you need the latest equipment to have a good game... Maybe to run it at its peak settings but not to make it look good.
Post automatically merged:

I play on PS4 Pro and have encounter no critical bugs and may be 2-3 crashes for 80+ hours played before the patch.

Haven't played after the patch yet, but inability to reroll legendaries already makes me regret upgrading... The number of slots just have to be outside of RNG!
I like minmaxing my gear and even avoided picking up most open-world legendaries before I get to at last level 35-40 since otherwise they will be very suboptimal closer to the endgame and leveling them to 50 will be insanely expensive... Now they are mostly useless and having 18 tech becomes a must to be able to craft/upgrade your own legendaries and get max slots there...

If you have not had any crashes on PS4 Pro either you are lying or you have only played for less then an hour at a time.
Before patch 1.1 it was impossible to get to intro screen without crashing unless you restarted game at doc or just before heist.
It would more or less crash every single time and if you were lucky to get through it would crash shortly after.

The point of no return missions was also impossible to finish without crash unless you took the short way out.

Panama line could not be finished without crashing and the list goes on.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Am I the only one that thinks that this line up of fixes looks something more akin to a release day patch? i was hoping for a lot of really big glaring issues to be addressed now that we are nearing 2 months post release. A little sadder each and every day that I have to defend cp.

Hello all

1: in the gig where you need to convince an officer to stop and investigation I got her with a grenade and her arm got stuck in the wall with ¾ HP left but she stopped moving
Get her the friendly way:
Warn you
Help
NCPD

2: Sound of you footsteps doesn’t change when walking over puddles
Does it ever change?
I don't think it changes anywhere, not in water on sand or wearing different shoes like pumps, boots, sneakers.

17: when driving from the Badlands to the city the game shows vehicles off in the distance but as you get closer they all disappear and then one or two re appear
Been like this since launch nothing new.

21: in the apartment of the candidate mayor the game tells you to follow the cables in the sacret room, I scanned them but nothing happens, and it keeps showing yellow scan icon on the computer against the wall but it doesn’t do anything when scanning it
This has to do with their bad scripting engine again.
You have to avoid scanning anything before the quest tells you to scan.
This will also happen if you scan the antenna before you are told to do so and quest will get stuck.
The quest updates and how to complete them is just so badly done that just about anyone with any kindof programming experience would be able to do a better job.

Any mission that have you scan things that can be scanned beforehand will break and not complete if you scanned things before doing the mission. I doubt this will be fixed for any of you t hat has this bug in mission.
If they want this behavior make it so that items are not scan able before missions tells you to scan.

Same with shard looting keep box locked until the mission tells you to search it and disable opening with hacking.

Also one gig that if you open front doors with hacking or climb the roof and jump down through the hole mission will not update. Only if doors opened with tech. If you jump down from roof you can open doors from inside, but then you need to first go outside and then enter building again for mission to update correctly.

If your not supposed to be allowed to jump down through the roof why is there a hole there for you to jump through.

There's a lot of things like this not working and if they did any kind of testing this would have easily been discovered quickly.

Reopening game after month gave pain memories. Just give up! Make some more Card game in future then sell you selves to Tencent like every body does in these days..
And making such comment hurts so bad. You were pinnacle of hope for all gaming. Every body was like "hey! I will updrade my pc just for that awesome game Cyberpunk that will come out after year or more" these are really dark times.

Yeah and plenty themed their whole setup after Cyberpunk 2077, like the PC / Chair / Mouse / MouseMat etc, which really s***s, because you firstly wasted so much money to get all that stuff and now you can't even sell it anymore either. 😐

Loaded first save since 1.1 patch. Takemura calls almost immediately after load, but he doesn't say anything, and doesn't hang up. Can't interact with any vendors while call is up making the game unplayable.

Post 1.1 patch, I also have a bunch of NEW glitches that I didn't have before - NPCs spawning inside of other NPCs, graphical glitches, junk world items floating mid-air.

Are my saves forever broken, or can I revert to an older version?

CD Projekt, with your company stock having tanked due to CP 2077 release issues, now is a good time for you to buy-back a lot of stock. You should aim to regain majority control of your company. Otherwise, it is only a matter of time until some large company does a hostile takeover and CDP's values become lost. What will happen to CDP's DRM-free policy and "you buy it, you own it" philosophy if a Tencent, EA, Ubisoft, Amazon, Google, ActiVision, or Valve buys a controlling stake in your company?

You can't remain a good-guy when the majority of your stock is controlled by the public. Investors aren't looking to be good-guys, they're looking to make the most profit by whatever means possible. That means that, so long as the majority of CDP stock is available to the public, it's only a matter of time before CDP become swallowed-up by a large company that will change the company to serve its own goals without regard for the goals CDP created the company to serve.

Last edited:
CD Projekt, with your company stock having tanked due to CP 2077 release issues, now is a good time for you to buy-back a lot of stock. You should aim to regain majority control of your company. Otherwise, it is only a matter of time until some large company does a hostile takeover and CDP's values become lost. What will happen to CDP's DRM-free policy and "you buy it, you own it" philosophy if a Tencent, EA, Ubisoft, Amazon, Google, ActiVision, or Valve buys a controlling stake in your company?

You can't remain a good-guy when the majority of your stock is controlled by the public. Investors aren't looking to be good-guys, they're looking to make the most profit by whatever means possible. That means that, so long as the majority of CDP stock is available to the public, it's only a matter of time before CDP become swallowed-up by a large company that will change the company to serve its own goals without regard for the goals CDP created the company to serve.

Actually what you're describing could even be the very reason why the game was rushed. To make investors happy.

A few WEEKS? They had 8 years to code AI. I am going insane.

How do you people not understand that AI is a fundamental structure of a game. It shouldn't have been broken in the first place.
I understand you . BUT please accept the reality, the AI is what it is now, its trash. It is not a bug that it is trash. And to replace the AI means fundamentaly change/reprogramm the Game. That will not happen in the next few months, as CDPR will dedicate most of their time and resources to geting the Game running on last gen consoles and to fix real bugs for PC like Game breaking/crashing bugs. Its not nice but that is what reality looks like.

I get 30 celsius idle and 51 in game, that's more than decent.
I play with psycho settings for RT though.
51°C. Wow. That's _very_ cool for a 5 5600x. Unrealistically so. Oo
51°C is supposed to be idle temperature. Either you watercool it very well or it's not running at 100% capacity I'd wager.

My RT is set to Psycho as well.
What I noticed is, that at some point FPS go down a bit and after restarting the game everything runs fine again. Takes a while though so that's not inconvenient at all.
I guess your game is installed on an SSD and fast enough RAM to match the rest of the hardware? I mean, who wouldn't...

Top Bottom