Patch 1.1

+
Have about 170 hours of gameplay, still haven't meet Takemura after our canteen meeting. finished all the cyber psychosis missions and all the NCPD missions. Playing on PC (gaming laptop), GOG, 1.1 version,
For now haven't seen much improvements.
Among the bugs and glitches I encounter, these happen most often:
cell phone messages - I occasionally receive a response to a message I haven't sent yet.
two conversations simultaneously - during a conversation with quest NPC I receive a phone call from another quest NPC, and my character engages in a conversation with both the NPCs.
a lot of Items (consumables or weapons) scattered around the world cannot be collected/selected.In case a robot I killed has more than one item, I have to first collect the second item. Otherwise the first item becomes uncollectible.
The game doesn't remember my language preferences. Each time I power up the game I have to change the language preferences.
There are many other glitches but those are not as annoying.

Managed to get past Takemura bug!

Again, I was at the end of Disasterpiece. Save right before finding the person you are looking for, after which at Judy's apartment I would get the call right after finishing the convo with Johnny.

My solution:
- First off, I have CET and SimpleMenu installed
- I load my save in the furnace area before the final door
- Using SimpleMenu I save my current position coordinates
- Teleport to The Afterlife and speak to Dennis
- Find the container he sends me to find
- This brings up the option to call him via journal, the arrow button on the top right of the quest log
- From here I use SimpleMenu to teleport back to my saved position
- As I enter the final room the phone call with Dennis automatically played through during the conversation with Judy about our discovery
- I let it play out and then resume finishing Disasterpiece
-This time no Takemura call after the scene I mentioned above, not until after I complete the mission and go outside

And it plays out just how it should! So relieved, at least... for now. I think I'll ensure any phone related tasks of missions are cleared asap.

Post automatically merged:

Have about 170 hours of gameplay, still haven't meet Takemura after our canteen meeting. finished all the cyber psychosis missions and all the NCPD missions. Playing on PC (gaming laptop), GOG, 1.1 version,
For now haven't seen much improvements.
Among the bugs and glitches I encounter, these happen most often:
cell phone messages - I occasionally receive a response to a message I haven't sent yet.
two conversations simultaneously - during a conversation with quest NPC I receive a phone call from another quest NPC, and my character engages in a conversation with both the NPCs.
a lot of Items (consumables or weapons) scattered around the world cannot be collected/selected.In case a robot I killed has more than one item, I have to first collect the second item. Otherwise the first item becomes uncollectible.
The game doesn't remember my language preferences. Each time I power up the game I have to change the language preferences.
There are many other glitches but those are not as annoying.
I have uninstalled CP77 an d GOG but got the language settings fixed before that. Read here: https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/language_settings_not_saved

hope this will fix it for you as well.

If you have not had any crashes on PS4 Pro either you are lying or you have only played for less then an hour at a time.
Before patch 1.1 it was impossible to get to intro screen without crashing unless you restarted game at doc or just before heist.
It would more or less crash every single time and if you were lucky to get through it would crash shortly after.

The point of no return missions was also impossible to finish without crash unless you took the short way out.

Panama line could not be finished without crashing and the list goes on.
As I said, I have 80+ hours played. Almost all quests cleared up to the point of no return. And I don't see the point to tell lies.
I started on day 2 with 1.02, I guess. I had zero issues with the Heist or Takemura quests.
I remember only two times having to restart older save because of a broken quest: 1) Panam was dropping from the bike in Kang Tao mission, 2) in Red Prophet I was unable to hack the router without equipping a cyberdeck implant (not sure if this is actually a bug).
I can also remember 2 or 3 times game crashing at some random point (most likely in a middle of a fight).
Of course I have all these occasional issues with jumping cars, T-posing NPCs, delayed textures loading etc. They are annoying but not critical.

It seems that the experience is very different even for the same type of a console just between different installations of the same game.

I've not really had any issues at all so this patch won't do much for me but it's good to see an update as it had been quiet for a bit. Lets hope next patch also addresses AI related stuff.

As I said, I have 80+ hours played. Almost all quests cleared up to the point of no return. And I don't see the point to tell lies.
I started on day 2 with 1.02, I guess. I had zero issues with the Heist or Takemura quests.
I remember only two times having to restart older save because of a broken quest: 1) Panam was dropping from the bike in Kang Tao mission, 2) in Red Prophet I was unable to hack the router without equipping a cyberdeck implant (not sure if this is actually a bug).
I can also remember 2 or 3 times game crashing at some random point (most likely in a middle of a fight).
Of course I have all these occasional issues with jumping cars, T-posing NPCs, delayed textures loading etc. They are annoying but not critical.

It seems that the experience is very different even for the same type of a console just between different installations of the same game.
You need a cyberimplant to breach protocols to hack a router. No bug. Huh, one less on the list ;).

51°C. Wow. That's _very_ cool for a 5 5600x. Unrealistically so. Oo
51°C is supposed to be idle temperature. Either you watercool it very well or it's not running at 100% capacity I'd wager.

My RT is set to Psycho as well.
What I noticed is, that at some point FPS go down a bit and after restarting the game everything runs fine again. Takes a while though so that's not inconvenient at all.
I guess your game is installed on an SSD and fast enough RAM to match the rest of the hardware? I mean, who wouldn't...

Nope, I use air cooling (Master Cooler Hyper 212) but I optimized the air flow in the case. The highest temp I got is 58°C after a long session of Battlefield V. CPU usage is 100% in this game (it's 98% on Cyberpunk, dunno why) I overclocked ithe CPU @ 4.2Ghz
5600X are easy to cool, voltage is pretty low actually. A good aftermarket cooler + some cable management and extra coolers in your case = low temps. My GPU is also overclocked but I got 65-67°C ingame.

Yup it's installed on a 1To Samsung 860 EVO and I got 32GB of DDR4 RAM (3200 16c).

Nope, I use air cooling (Master Cooler Hyper 212) but I optimized the air flow in the case. The highest temp I got is 58°C after a long session of Battlefield V. CPU usage is 100% in this game (it's 98% on Cyberpunk, dunno why) I overclocked ithe CPU @ 4.2Ghz
5600X are easy to cool, voltage is pretty low actually. A good aftermarket cooler + some cable management and extra coolers in your case = low temps. My GPU is also overclocked but I got 65-67°C ingame.

Yup it's installed on a 1To Samsung 860 EVO and I got 32GB of DDR4 RAM (3200 16c).
That's really weird then. We have similar rigs and similar ingame settings and while my CPU sometimes is at 85°C while playing, I still get better performance it seems (and yeah, come summer I should maybe try to get temps lower...)
My CPU load also is at 60% or something while playing.

Only other things I know of is the usual PC performance boost stuff, like setting CPU priority to "high" for the exe running (which is like magic for older CPUs vs newer games) and switching the power management mode in the NVIDIA 3D settings to "prefer maximum performance". Those shouldn't have too much impact with our hardware though.

Strange. Maybe do some benchmarking if you haven't already?

EDIT: when installing the 5 5600x I had to flash my RAM to make my Motherboard (x570 gaming plus) compatible with it. PC didn't post without. Maybe it's something like that? No clue about BIOS stuff, but maybe it's worth checking.

Also, funny enough, I'm using a 970 EVO. Similar RAM.

Last edited:
That's really weird then. We have similar rigs and similar ingame settings and while my CPU sometimes is at 85°C while playing, I still get better performance it seems (and yeah, come summer I should maybe try to get temps lower...)
My CPU load also is at 60% or something while playing.

Only other things I know of is the usual PC performance boost stuff, like setting CPU priority to "high" for the exe running (which is like magic for older CPUs vs newer games) and switching the power management mode in the NVIDIA 3D settings to "prefer maximum performance". Those shouldn't have too much impact with our hardware though.

Strange. Maybe do some benchmarking if you haven't already?

EDIT: when installing the 5 5600x I had to flash my RAM to make my Motherboard (x570 gaming plus) compatible with it. PC didn't post without. Maybe it's something like that? No clue about BIOS stuff, but maybe it's worth checking.

Also, funny enough, I'm using a 970 EVO. Similar RAM.

And I also got a X570 TUF Gaming :shrug: No issue on install whatsoever, RAM was recognised as 2666 CL15, I just changed it in the BIOS settings.

Benchmarks are good (Cinebench, Superposition Benchmark) and all my games run smoothly on extra settings/2k

About temps: thermal paste must be applied in a very very fine layer. CPU must be covered but still you can see through the layer when you'll disassemble the cooler.
High temps are often caused by an excess of thermal paste.

I have uninstalled CP77, but I am here to keep me informed of improvements, if you must know. Nobody needs anything to be here in the Forum.
Everybody likes praising, but nobody likes critique.
Your are usualy welcome if u are friend, but nobody likes to have a foe.
That is why they complain.
That is why critique is usually more punished by mods too. It is seen more rude even though is not.

This patch is a downgrade overall, and it's so weird. I'm officially rolling back to 1.06 until at least the next hotfix/patch.

I updated, got the Takemura glitch, rolled back and played a little past it. Decided it was safe, updated again, and ever since the graphics have been... odd... The lighting's weird, the crowd appears and disappears in ways that they didn't before, there's this weird stretching(??? idk what it's called) that happens on V's body, more T-posing than ever before, a delay in NPC dialogue, bald V way more often than before... Then the Takemura thing.

Patch 1.1 is just... odd.

This in combination with the release notes makes me think that there were changes on the lower level not followed up by all necessary changes in the upper level like scripting...just guessing of course. This could take a while. I purchased after 1.06, but I think I'll just do Witcher 3 first xD

Personally I dont like the traffic its amateurish its bad. Cars cant disappear all the time and they dont react to objects on the streets it destroys the otherwise great atmosphere and I wont continue playing that. Its just not good enough. I doubt they will do anything about that in the next 2 months though.
Night City itself is or could be the best open world area ever. I think its fantastic....but the traffic is the opposite.

For me, the patch introduced major draw distance issues regarding lamps/lights.
Now lamps seem to visibly turn on as soon as I get close. Before the patch the draw distance wasnt great either but it was way better.

I am using a i7 7700k with RTX 3090 and 16 GB RAM, game is installed on a NVMe-SSD. I am playing on 1440p with everything on max except for personal preferences, like motion blur. In some areas (inner city) I have worse fps now than I had before the patch. Before the patch the framerate sometimes dipped into the high 40s, low 50s. Now it dips into the low 40s.

But my major problem is the draw distance. Its so bad it hurts the game for me... Please help, someone :(

Edit: I already tried the draw distance-mod from Nexusmods thats going around... It helps with some objects but not with everything, especially not the lights...

Last edited:
My experiance with patch 1.1 so far on PC (Gtx970, i5-4690k, SSD, 16GBram, Win7):
1. Downloaded patch.
2. Verified game files.
3. Started game.
4. Wanted to changed video settings from 720p to 1080p with dinamic resolution.
5. Game crashed in settings menu.
6. Started game again.
7. Started playing without touching settings.
8. Game crashed 5 mins in.

Good patch. I had an amazing experiance for 5 mins. Well done CDPR. Keep working. By the end of 2021 I will be able to play for the whole 60 mins.

9. I started the game again today.
10. Game crashed after 7 minutes of gameplay - I was trying to loot a body in the Clouds bathroom, but instead of looting V decided he wants to see himself in the mirror that was behind me aaaand I got a crash.

Today was a good day. What is life?

Any guesses on when we might get a hot fix for this takamura bug?

I just want to be able to enjoy this game and it feels like that’s asking too much.

I’m not adding in demands or a wish list (however legitimate they may be). Just want to play the game I paid good Eddie’s for.

:giveup:

Top Bottom