Patch 1.1

+
Still problem after 1.1 patch at Stadia, please fix

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

If you have access to the save editor, you can mark items as quest so they cant be deleted or removed. Double click on the neoprene suit in the editor, (under inventory button). It should show two options. One will be "is quest item", second will be "is not unequipable", check thats its not ticked, you can untick and save your game. PS make a backup save first for testing purposes.
help.jpg

Oh i just realised your on stadia?

Last edited:
I have a technical question about the Takemura bug.

What do they actually have to do to fix this?
I was just wondering why they need the time they need to fix one single bug?
Its been nearly a week since Patch 1.1 came out.

Many thanks in advance.
Less than 5 days are not "nearly a week" in my opinion but I see your point... And I hope they dont just fix one bug but they tie it together with other fixes, especially regarding draw distance. So - hopefully- thats why its taking a little while.

But after the problems 1.1 introduced I would think they dont rush hotfixes/patches before testing them properly. And I'd be thankful for that. I'd rather get a patch in 2 weeks, instead of 1 week, given proper quality testing.

Last edited:

Many thanks in advance.

I doubt anyone on the forums knows the exact technical reason as we do not have the source code of the game.
But first they have to fix their development practices and their useless QA.

I'll just take a crack what the Takemura bug is. They could have adjusted phone mission start ups for Delamain. Where he would always call when you are around the area. So that this no longer triggers. But this also had to adjust missions in general. The bug is bypassed if you stay within range of his character after the Wakako mission and him. So it could be connected to his character being de-spawned. The phone box display is loading a model inside a dark room. But the de-spawned Takemura and phone Takemura could have a conflict. And the voice line fails to start.

Hello again,

Here is something else for the Devs to consider.

I believe a rework in the exp for skills needs to be reworked.

I have not been able to get a single character to max out single stat outside of the Attributes.

My lvl 50 streetkid for example, my 3rd playthrough, I have cleared the game of all assaults, secondary gigs, main missions, and scanner gig.

So I have run out of anything to do that would allow for a natural progression of the skills like assault.

It seems to me that the only way to hit the max level for a skill is to use nothing but that skill.

However, my favorite weapons in the game are Overwatch and Widowmaker. But using the charged attack for widowmaker only slightly improves my Engineering skill And not everytime. And not efficient exp as just using an assault rifle and is simply not my play style.

I am on my 4th playthrough now and its definitely frustrating to be unable to reach a max skill before running out of missions to do. I am hoping the Devs can take a serious look at this to allow players to hit the level cap a little move balanced. Especially tech skills. Which is a serious pain and the biggest grind. Especially, when all I can do now is drive around looking for random events, getting miniscule amounts of skill exp.

Athletics also seems to need to be reworked.

Or at least release a list of actions that tells us what actions impact skill progression. There is a serious lack of information about this out there.

As always, thank you for your continued work on the game.
I am very grateful for all the work that is going into fixing these issues

Developers PLEEEEEEEASE fix this bug. I have started logging in and am making all the rifle ammo I can and am now sitting at the highest point I can find with only one access point. I am shooting all the civilians, drones and police that I can find. I am finding that it takes about 50 dead cops to get the response team on me, but who cares, I can't save and can't move forward, but Takemura seems amused.

Just throwing this out there not sure if it's been touched on really dont feel like going through 6000 posts. I have 3 PC's all of which are AMD builds and just some things I noticed

Build 1 Ryzen 3600x, 64 gigs DDR4 ram, RTX 2060 runs flawless of course (Transmit ratio 0.06 CPU to SSD per second)
Build 2 Ryzen 5200x 64 gigs DDR4 ram, RTX 2080 Runs good but some reason bottlenecks with FPS Max turned on (Transmit Ratio is 3.77 CPU to SSD per second) It does not do it with FPS max turned off though odd cause this does not happen with build 1.

Now before I put this build it's simply cause you guys did a lot of work to get older hardware to work better but still seems to have a ways to go for it to be at least playable. Maybe there is a fix already or one coming up.

Build 3 AMD FX 8350 (8 core) 32 gigs of DDR 3 ram and a GTX 1070 and a 500 gig SSD Drive (Transmit ratio at min of 60FPS is 11.82 to SSD per second and it bottle necks always making the game slow down to dang near 22 FPS avg) I have tried everything I can think of to get it to smooth out a bit.

1. Set the graphics to low
2. Upped the Monitor resolution to 60mhz and 70mhz (4k monitor) then turned it down to 30mhz and set FPS max to 30 only and that really made it go bad.
3. Turned AMD Virtualization on and off had no effect at all (Some people posted they did that and it helped)
4. Of course the basic stuff (Close all background, and AV off, Reboot, Try Window mode ect ect)

None of this has helped so is there more fixes coming down the pipe to make older AMD's run better or is it as good as it's going to get?

Let me explain what the problem is here.

Before 1.1 patch i basically never had a single quest glitch or issue. Yeah, the game freezes and loads for seconds at a time randomly when driving and yeah, occasionally when I'm driving I drive through a grey wall and come out the other side loaded, and yeah, the graphics fully load about 4 minutes after you arrive at a location, and yeah, when I jump on my motorcycle it takes about 30 seconds (or longer) to pan out to third person view and then I have a bald head for another 20 seconds, and yeah.. etc etc.. You get my drift.

I was ok dealing with those things because this game has a fantastic story and even better side quests (just like the Witcher 3 does).

But with 1.1 all that changed. Now we all know about takamura and his completely broke quest. So I loaded a previous save, drove with him to the old ladies place. Afterwards I was getting CONSTANT pop-ups of his talking some random nonsense to me. So I loaded it again and same thing. So I loaded it again and decided I would meet him at the old ladies.. And ahhh.. Finally success. This is beyond horrible for CDPR. So then Judy calls me on the phone and tells me to meet her for the diving adventure. I do a different mission first and then look for her mission. IT'S NOT THERE! Where is it? I don't know! So I head on a different mission and all of a sudden Judy calls me and repeats every dang thing we already went over! What!?!?

All I can say at this point is that I had roughly 70 hours into this game, was into my second play through, and I clicked on the button for Sony to give me a refund.. 3 days later the money is back in my wallet and I'm going to go play something else.

I think we all wish CDPR the best of luck figuring all this out. We know you're capable of doing it. And I really do hope I can play this game again once it's fixed.

Peace out everyone,
Defender..

This game got released way to early. Because there about 30% of the areas in this game who not even build. And the A.I is so bad, even the cops standing there on same spot like a statuette without do nothing. And almost 90% of the doors in Cyper punk is locked. And you can not even sit, eat, and drink and play some arcade games and buy some apartments and have some fun.. I'm playing this game to explore that night city without playing the missions, and its soo empty you cant almost do nothing in night city, And I'm playing on RTX 3080 and its still buggy.. But this game got released way to early and half baked.

Last edited:
Let me explain what the problem is here.

Before 1.1 patch i basically never had a single quest glitch or issue. Yeah, the game freezes and loads for seconds at a time randomly when driving and yeah, occasionally when I'm driving I drive through a grey wall and come out the other side loaded, and yeah, the graphics fully load about 4 minutes after you arrive at a location, and yeah, when I jump on my motorcycle it takes about 30 seconds (or longer) to pan out to third person view and then I have a bald head for another 20 seconds, and yeah.. etc etc.. You get my drift.

I was ok dealing with those things because this game has a fantastic story and even better side quests (just like the Witcher 3 does).

But with 1.1 all that changed. Now we all know about takamura and his completely broke quest. So I loaded a previous save, drove with him to the old ladies place. Afterwards I was getting CONSTANT pop-ups of his talking some random nonsense to me. So I loaded it again and same thing. So I loaded it again and decided I would meet him at the old ladies.. And ahhh.. Finally success. This is beyond horrible for CDPR. So then Judy calls me on the phone and tells me to meet her for the diving adventure. I do a different mission first and then look for her mission. IT'S NOT THERE! Where is it? I don't know! So I head on a different mission and all of a sudden Judy calls me and repeats every dang thing we already went over! What!?!?

All I can say at this point is that I had roughly 70 hours into this game, was into my second play through, and I clicked on the button for Sony to give me a refund.. 3 days later the money is back in my wallet and I'm going to go play something else.

I think we all wish CDPR the best of luck figuring all this out. We know you're capable of doing it. And I really do hope I can play this game again once it's fixed.

Peace out everyone,
Defender..

To play through it, having 70 hours of fun with it and taking a full(!) refund is pretty cheap though...

To play through it, having 70 hours of fun with it and taking a full(!) refund is pretty cheap though...

Well, you might think that, but having 1.1 break the game as bad as it did was a real kick in the crouch for me. When Takamura was completely broke and as mentioned in my previous comment the quests were bugging as they were, that was the straw that broke my back.

So, yeah, the day after 1.1 was released was when I requested my refund. You can't just keep breaking the game and think everything is going to fine.

Devs "working" on this and that is often said.. years after the dust settles from Johnny's nuke. We got hit with one last week called version 1.10. Happily, I grinded through all the crashes and bugs of 1.06 and jumped eagerly on the bandwagon. Only to realize I am stuck with iron shutters AFTER I consult with an agent. Only to re-attempt entry 50+ times from various autosaves..same outcome. Stuck. Whoever's idea it was to "block off" a given path by shutters and not leaving at least one entry/exit access point needs bonked in the head. This is immoral. Grinding 50 hours to reach a point of nothing except hard drive deletion only to realize I can no longer access 1.06, which however so bugged, at least allowed me to move forward throughout the storyline. This is utter nonsense! (PS4) ** I won't even bother also describing how fun it was trying to get legendary drops to pop with max slots in 1.06. This was interesting and fun for us farmer types. To have a static legendary drop with no slots or 1 or even 2 is a big slap in the face. What makes it legendary IF NOT the ability to have max slots. I call TOTAL BS on 1.10 across the board. Give me back access to 1.06 so I can happily grind my solo, no internet version game back please and FKN thanks!

Last edited:

Many thanks in advance.
Its very easy to answer.
Bug was propably fixed on Monday buty every update is hope for customers that game will singificantly change. Look how many negative reviews after 1.1. So I guess CDPR want to include something more with this bugfix. Also they propably wanted to bugfix Takemura and do playtest from beggining till end.

Oh. almost forgot, can not save the game, because of the same Takemura permanent call.
Post automatically merged:

Its very easy to answer.
Bug was propably fixed on Monday buty every update is hope for customers that game will singificantly change. Look how many negative reviews after 1.1. So I guess CDPR want to include something more with this bugfix. Also they propably wanted to bugfix Takemura and do playtest from beggining till end.

Many thanks in advance.

I still cannot load patch 1.1 at all; it crashes on load. Playing on PC with no mods. Rolling back to 1.06, it still crashes. I've uninstalled with removal of save / personal data, then used a reg cleaner to try and wipe Cyberpunk reg entries, then reinstalled, but nothing. Only thing I haven't done is rolled back the latest windows update that happened near 1.1. Maybe an incompatibility thing there? Though I'm not sure that's worth it to play a game (note that no other game installed on my pc has an issue loading).

Has anyone had consistent startup crashes that they got to go away?

The game is refusing the start for 2 hours now, and I have no idea what caused this issue. I sent multiple crash reports already.
I haven't been able to start the game since 1.1 installed on the day it released. 80 hours in game and now I can't play it, let alone load the game.

After 5 days I was able to get Takemura off my screen. I did a mission for Dennis that required me to call him. It took 5 attempts but the call went through finally and once that happened Takemura went away.

Seeing that patch made me laugh--literally. I've seen hot patches with longer lists of fixes. I for one am more "ecstatic" with how the list of bugs attached with this patch exceeds the number of fixes. Now that is an achievement.

My husband was more excited about Cyberpunk upcoming launch then I was. However, I decided to give it a shot. And, well, it was disappointing.

Oh, it was not the bugs -- though that was a small factor-- I am speaking of the terrible, A.I., the main quest just being meh, and the side quests are just a different context with the same goal. Go to X, get X and deliver X. This game reminded me of a very poor rendition of Grand Theft Auto.

To much expense and work went into areas that did not need it--cars for example-- and less went into what was important--the story, the world, the A.I., the quests etc. The game is a tangled ball of yarn with a cat high on cat nip batting it around.

No matter how many patches you tack on this game, it cannot be saved. It was dead on arrival. So, what can be done? Well, in my opinion, the game should be pulled and put back in development for no less then two years. It won't happen, but its what needed.

My husband and I never finished the game. I got a bit further then he did, unlocked Chipping In and go meet whats-her-face. But the game was too boring and broken. Yeah, we both play on PC and while the game is less shitty then console, don't let others fool you, there ARE bugs and the occasional crash. Trust me, I got a whole slue of recordings from all the bugs I encountered. Good Times.

Game had potential. But it was squandered by greed and a failure to have any respect towards players. Saying to gamers "We had no idea the game was bad," was not a good way to earn nor keep my husband and I's good graces.

Developers need to step up own their mistakes and apologize. Not this blame game to try and cover their asses. If a developer tossed a bucket of black paint on a Monet and said, "I don't see a problem." Well, that IS a problem within itself.

I appreciate CDPR trying to fix the game. But I, and definitely the developers know when you build a ship not to specifications then blame the weather and/or the water instead of your own failings, shows how far you fallen in terms of respect and honesty.

Greed is a powerful motivator. And in cases such as this, too often are companies more worried about the number of zeroes on their paychecks then what it cost to get there. I tend to find the value of ones integrity to be a greater reward then a piece of paper with numbers on it.

CDPR should just admit greed won, cull their loses and hit the reset button.

I believe that with the release of Mod tools CDPR will not forget to release natively content that has been cut!!!

Top Bottom