Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Patch 1.10 Changelog

Patch 1.10 - pretty portentous as numbers go. And rightly so, because it's the largest collection of fixes, improvements and various enhancements we've brought to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to date. All told, it packs a pretty impressive six hundred changes, including fixes for a load of quests, optimizations that'll make things smoother on PC and consoles, over one hundred fifty stability improvements to iron out hiccups, additional conversations with key characters that will enhance your relationships with them as well as the story as a whole, and a major and much-awaited fix that should take a good bit of the pain out of dealing with items in the Inventory by improving how items are ordered and sorted. A list of fixes and changes can be found here, and though detailed, it's hardly exhaustive. In any case, it's you, the members of The Witcher community, who in no small part made Patch 1.10 possible. The update itself is right around the corner and should be here in a matter of days.

I've been waiting for this patch and Hearts of Stone do start a new playthrough. Thank-you CD Projekt RED :cheers2:

Changelog 1.10 - No slow walk change?

I don't find anything about this in the log. No option implemented to activate the analog walking introduced with the shipped game. Am I missing something? That makes me really sad. :(

Wow - that are an LOT of fixes.
Time to make some coffee and sit down to read it all... ;-).
Great work guy's!

I recall a post where a dev explained that it was a design choice rather than a bug or mistake. It might be worth sifting through the old Slow Walk threads (by hitting [RED] until you find the dev's response) if you're really concerned about it. The post seemed to imply that they did not have intent to make changes to this percieved issue.

Last edited:
I recall a post where a dev explained that it was a design choice rather than a bug or mistake. It might be worth sifting through the old Slow Walk threads (by hitting [RED] until you find the dev's response) if you're really concerned about it. The post seemed to imply that they did not have intent to make changes to this percieved issue.

I know the post you mention. It said there were people complaining about respond time to achive fast movement in combat and stuff.
After the core gameplay change (walking) not got mentioned in any patch notes and the negative feedback to this change, I still got hope they would listen and implement an option to change it back with this patch. The option would make both sides happy and I can't imagine it's that hard to implement. I guess there might be another reason why they changed it.

Last edited:
Everyone's freaking out about fixes and romance updates and I'm just sat here waiting for new Gwent difficulties.

GAMEPLAY
● Introduces multiple improvements in gwent, including option to choose one of threedifficulty levels. To set option, go to Options>Game.

Top Bottom