Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Slow as a snail on Steam right now but it usually picks up speed after 10 minutes or so. I can't wait to test it out.

Yeah, if you click on backups and extras it has the 3-4 parts for .1.10 and they equal about 6 gbs. Gonna get it through there.

Also, has the DLC menu list gone for everyone? I used to be able to select which dlcs are active, but now that's all gone and there's just a box for free DLC (16)

Will use GOG.com since
a) It has better compression and
b) It is a lot more stable than Galaxy.
If you think you can download it now problem-free from GOG then you are wrong. Oh so very wrong...

Also, has the DLC menu list gone for everyone? I used to be able to select which dlcs are active, but now that's all gone and there's just a box for free DLC (16)
Probably you will be able to turn on/off DLC through the in-game menu.

Also, should we uninstall previously installed DLCs and then install the new one?

Last edited:
Regarding the fix for New Finishers DLC: is it fixed wuth the patch or the DLC itself was fixed and should also be reinstalled?

There are 4 parts shown. 1 mb, 4,1 GB, 4.1 GB and 2,1,GB. All this parts have 1.01->1.10 written behind them
Where do you see the 6GB patch? I can't find any update from 1.08 ->1.10.

There is no way to download the patch for Gog users.

Gog.com: Part 2 of 4 is down and was down from the start.
Galaxy client: Fails to connect or hangs after a few mb.

Common, provide better ways of downloading files for Gog users!

It's starting to download... on Gog Galaxy.... argh, the waiting...going to take a while to finish... *craving* fiste...err... TW addict...

Server problem? Aw, c'mon!!!!!

Galaxy is utterly useless as always. It actually make me appreciate Steam by now. At least the Steam server work, when a new patch rolls out...

Steam update seems broken at the moment. Tries to compile scripts and fails. Could not find function 'AddMultipleSkills'.
Verified game cache, retried compilation, restarted Steam / PC, no difference.

Seems to be a problem with the patch.

I enjoy the DRM free from gog, but I really hate d/l'n anything from them. SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and still can't get part 2.

Top Bottom