Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
- Restores intended blood decal so it appears on Geralt and other NPCs when hit

Has anyone seen something about this??

I did. I completed the quest "In the Heart of the woods" and during the battle with
the Ancient Leshen and its wolves
Geralt was literally covered in blood.

Are there still missable gwent cards?

They've been slowly patching them out , and I haven't played since 1.04. I'm about to start a new game, is there anything missable I should be concerned about with patch 1.10.

Mainly looking at gwent cards, but sidequests, diagrams, and powerful items would be nice to know too.

Thanks!

NG+ 1.10 PS4 DLC fix?

Is there an ETA on when the DLC issue will be fixed on PS4? Any known work around? I have stopped playing due to my missing Wolven gear. And it's frustrating me as I'm dying to get back into the game.

This was no mistake, but was removed and..

This was no mistake, but was removed and I thought it would not bother me as much as it does. But I'm a weird role player that just really enjoyed being in the power of movement of Geralt.

After a patch, they made Geralt move in one walk speed and one run speed.
On a horse, I can still move in a slower movement by gently moving the joystiq on my controller for PC.
But not with Geralt anymore.
This has all been reported before.

So my question is, have the latest patch reverted this stupid change?
If not.
Do anyone know what patch that removed that you could control movement more with gently moving the joystiq when walking Geralt?

Amazing job on the patch guys. Continue on this way !

I think I have to meet Triss again :p

Just awesome, you listen to your community and its what that make your strenght.

Nice work on the patch guys. My game is almost perfect now apart from a few minor immersion things.

But auto sheath appears to be worse. Now when fighting single enemys, after casting a sign, geralt randomly puts away his sword.
Try as hard as I might, I just cant punch out level 32 elemental.

Also, didnt even know Novigrad City Closed II existed until it failed on loading my game towards the end of chapter 3.

Well, some infos of the Gwent Card indicator ..... ? :D

Go to "Options" once you have loaded your current game, then click on "Gameplay" it's there along with the colour blind option etc... :)
That only gives the option for Gwent difficulty.
He's asking about the Gwent card indicators to show missing cards as mentioned in the patch changelogs. (see quote below)

Improves in-game information for Card Collector Achievement - Adds indicators to show missing cards.

So my question is, have the latest patch reverted this stupid change?
If not.
Do anyone know what patch that removed that you could control movement more with gently moving the joystick when walking Geralt?

No, it is still bad (Xbox One). If you have to go on a type of ledge for a loot object, and you are really high up. Save first or you will fall to your death. His movements can go from hardly moving when lightly pushing up on the joystick, to taking one to many steps with the same amount of pressure on the joystick. It's quite annoying really. It's the same underwater as well. Say you see a chest underwater, you are swimming up to it and just when you think you have stopped in the right place to see the word "Loot", you are not in the correct spot, so you lightly move the joystick, and now you have either swam past it, or in a different direction, or not moved at all. It's a crap shoot with trying to get the right balance.

No, it is still bad (Xbox One). If you have to go on a type of ledge for a loot object, and you are really high up. Save first or you will fall to your death. His movements can go from hardly moving when lightly pushing up on the joystick, to taking one to many steps with the same amount of pressure on the joystick. It's quite annoying really. It's the same underwater as well. Say you see a chest underwater, you are swimming up to it and just when you think you have stopped in the right place to see the word "Loot", you are not in the correct spot, so you lightly move the joystick, and now you have either swam past it, or in a different direction, or not moved at all. It's a crap shoot with trying to get the right balance.

I would really love to hear a definite statement about this problem and if they will ever change something about it. @RED If so, please just give us an info, so I can wait with my playthrough. If not, it's fine, it's your choice, but this way I can sell the game and don't need to wait any longer..

Treasure Hunt Quest: Freya Be Praised - Marker now is set on the nearest Fast Travel Post instead of the right place which is near the corpse. (PC/NG)

Top Bottom