Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
i have instaled the new version 1.10.... And I can't use my sword!! I use Playstation 4, I puss the button and Geralt doesn't take the sword, the usual or the silver sowrd, is the same, he doesn't take anyone!!
What can I do? Are you going to fix it in any way? I have buy the season pass and tomorrow I will download the Heart of Stone, but...I can't play becouse i can't use the swords... :cirisad:

Please, help me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you CDPR, that you have installed a preview for sockets in the item-crafting-menü. Thank you again. (I hope, someone from CDPR read this). I have missed this pretty hard.

Oh, I did not need to hear this. It has driven me nuts ever since I began playing on day one.

Wasn't so bad before when you could predict it but now it can happen at anytime.
Geralt even put the sword away mid fire stream. Fortunately I got it back out before the stream finished.

I can whip out and put away my own sword, just give us the ability to disable the auto.

Strange passenger quest and gwent indicator

I have just installed the patch 1.10 but when I load my game a new quest named Strange Passenger has been displayed but hasn't been put inside the quest log. Why?
Another question: where is the new gwent card indicator? I want to know how many cards I must still find.

You ruined it

The fact you need a mod for something like slowly walking is insane when it was previously in the game. You shouldn't have to count on somebody to make a Mod for something that was previously in a game that I paid sixty bucks for. My first playthrough was ok. But my second...since like 1.5 was buggy crap. I couldn't believe how many times I kept saying this is goddamn ridiculous. I just started 1.10 with expansion tonight and quit after 15 minutes cuz of problems and am poised I even bought it. I'm not buying anything from this company anymore and this was my top game of all time my first experience with it. But not anymore. It almost restored my faith in vidgames, but ever since online and internet got involved companies can pull these ridiculous patching/dlc/season pass crap and ppl eat it up. Games used to go out and the final product was either awesome or it sucked. Now they make half assed products knowing they will sell a ton of copies before it is even out and can work on the rest of it months later. Look at all the ppl going on and on about fallout 4 from a 15 min video when the company is know for buggy lifeless games with no soul. Horrible story, abyssmal combat..and the only thing that almost saves it is the modding. Screw video games I'm done. You almost restored my faith CDPR almost. With your 10gb patch or whatever the hell it was. Utterly ridiculous. Would have thought this massive patch would have fixed a bunch of stuff but instead broke more. SKELLIGE MOST WANTED STILL BUGGED. This is unacceptable.

90% of vid game players are horrible consumers and make excuses and stand for this crap and it just keeps perpetuating and will only get worse. So called video game "journalism lol" made matters worse. I want a refund for this game. I'll send it back to you cdpr. You can repackage it and sell it to some other sap.

ive just downloaded the 1.10 patch and there are a lot of problems with it. whenever i walk places. my guy goes like 2 inches in the air and everyone else does to. and it zooms into my character and i cant click on anything. i have to load another game to make it not do that and it keeps doing it. i never did it before when i installed the patch

on NG+ the v 1.10 are still not fixed after the new dlc release..Still naked( striped for wolfen gear) I loaded a v 1.08 save and i want to play the new DLC but i still miss all my gear and i not want to continue my character before the fix is out for console /xbox one and PS4
Is there been given any date for fixing the bug on xbox1/PS4?
This is should be fixed same time the new DLC is out.....a big tumbs DOWN from me...this is not how you keep your fans!!! I love the game but I hate all the bugs and honestly the v1.10 i hear so much bragging about how many issues they would fix(600) but it help nothing when you get the new major bugs on NG+ (missing all DLC gear..
Question is did i play 200+ hours for nothing or will this issue /bug will be fixed on console or not??
I paid for season pass i expect the game to be fixed. at least give us a date so we know when we can go back to the game and start playing it again.

Is there a thread that indicates all the issues with 1.10 patch on consoles? Is it really unplayable?

So last time I played was in V 1.08 and I load up my New Game+ after a short update and all of my Wolven gear and the sword for completing the "where the cat and wolf play" quest is gone. Even if I load to an earlier point where I know for sure I had them and it's all gone. Anyone know whats happening and how I can fix this? Early New Game+ and I brought it from my first play through.

Last edited:
So last time I played was in V 1.08 and I load up my New Game+ after a short update and all of my Wolven gear and the sword for completing the "where the cat and wolf play" quest is gone. Even if I load to an earlier point where I know for sure I had them and it's all gone. Anyone know whats happening and how I can fix this? Early New Game+ and I brought it from my first play through.

Please refer to this thread:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58794-Items-disappearing-in-New-Game-in-1-10

is it possible to rollback to patch 1.08.4 ? I dont have any problem with 1.10 .. I just want to go back to 1.08.4 as of now ...to have some mods working ..can someone link the offical download site ?

Last edited:
is it possible to rollback to patch 1.08.4 ? I dont have any problem with 1.10 .. I just want to go back to 1.08.4 as of now ...to have some mods working ..can someone link the offical download site ?

If you're using the gog version. just open the galaxy client, switch to manual (as opposed to auto) updates for TW3 and you should get a rollback option.

Have you checked Nexusmods for updated versions? Lots of mods have already been updated for compliance with 1.10.

Top Bottom