Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Everytime a new patch comes out i want to start a new playthrough, this is great, thanks guys!

Yep.. This Patch+ HoS = Cu RL :comeatmebro:

Edit : Btw is the Kaer Morhen Quest fixed with berengar's blade ? It's a bit stupid that you cant start this quest if you have the schematic long before.

Edit2 : Hm introduced enhanced reward for this quest.

Last edited:

Pretty sure Windows 10 didn't vanish ;)
But yes, they went straight to 1.10

Yeah I meant the same how they just from Win 8 to 10 lol

New Game+

Oh I see, that's nice to know. Well yeah upgraded gear makes sense, should have thought about it. Didn't start a NG+ yet, still finishing my original playthrough for a 100% (CDP weren't kidding, to do everything in one playthrough does take nearly 200 hours) might start one after completing HoS

This made me lol
Fixes chair hanging in midair in Oxenfurt river port.

I find it quite hilarious and soothing to see actually, I usually save my game when done for the day at that spot :p

Dear CDP RED, I have a couple of questions regarding 1.10:
- Is the discussion about the available, playable beta 1.10 unconvenient for you? I am asking because the forums are kinda quiet about this and I wouldn't want to get on your bad side and rather shut myslef up.
- Are you able to estimate if playing the beta patch is safe? Is there a risk that the transition to the full release will break something in the game?
- Will you marry me?
:hatsoff:

GREAT JOB AS ALWAYS GUYS. A+ ALL ACROSS THE BOARD.. I DO NOT ASK NOTHING MORE FROM YOU GUYS, I ALREADY OWN A GREAT GAME, THE WITCHER 3., THANK YOU

Wait.. I just read the whole log and I cant find anything on "skelliges most wanted".. they didnt fix it?
I just looked over the log twice and didn't find it either. =/ Hopefully they just overlooked mentioning it and didn't overlook fixing it.

Wow that was a long list of fixes good work CDPR! I'm gonna play the story again for sure after finish the witcher and assassins of kings. This game is a masterpice!:geraltfeelgood:

Guys..!! But how about "Last rites" quest, when woman spirit on the bridge does not appeared???? I found nothing on this subject in patch notes((

Btw, YES Gwent improvements and difficlutly slider :like:
It was really to easy and i like Gwent much :D

And thanks for the Option to see missing Cards....looked everywhere and did not find my missing card.

I tried CTRL-F'ing the whole thing and it's not on there. However, Marcin previously confirmed it will be fixed as part of this patch. He also says the list is not exhaustive.
oh ok. cool.
Im really glad they made gwent harder.

There's only one thing that could make this day better.. well actually two.
1. I win the lottery and can play witcher full-time...
2. That they release the patch today!

Should we, people who use a lots of mods from Nexus, disable all of them mods before installing this massive patch?

Top Bottom