Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Got the patch installed. Continued with my NG+ playthrough and the Nilfgaardian and Temerian armor sets are no longer being sold at their respective vendors. Is this a bug?

Dang it, only noticed because my horse armor, saddle bag and blinders all disappeared as well. :(

Still downloading with steam...hope there are not "too many" new bugs... I also had Wolf Armor in use.

Re-download all again, but still get the "The source file is corrupted" error when trying to install. I would hate to install Galaxy only to be able to update my game, but... sigh...

Do you think there is some HoS stuff in this download already?

Or will there be another one on Monday?

I mean, stuff like the wallpapers and the comic.

So, my Geralt is Complete...Wolf Armor still there and also Roche has everything.
Btw, how can i see now which Gwent Card is missing and who have it?

So, my Geralt is Complete...Wolf Armor still there and also Roche has everything.
Btw, how can i see now which Gwent Card is missing ?

As I understood it, the armor is only missing in NG+. You probably are still on an non-NG+ playtrough?
I can't help with that Gwent Card, sorry..

I can't even download it as the link redirects me to the NVIDIA front page for some reason.

---------- Updated at 03:59 PM ----------

OK, tried it again and now I get a 404.

Btw, how can i see now which Gwent Card is missing and who have it?

I can see in Option where the Gwent difficulty level is, but not where to see which cards you are missing. I don't see anything in the patch notes about it.

Might have to give it a few days before downloading this patch, sounds like problems are universal. You have to feel pity for the poor buggers in tech support who are dealing with this.

HALLELUJAH! Now I have all parts together. Good luck guys and wish me also good luck for the installation!!!

"Improves*in*game*information*for*Card*Collector*achievement***adds*indicators*to
show*missing*cards." - where is this information?

Also Reasons of State is still failed in 1.10, and in _addition_ Novigrad: Closed City II became failed after 1.10

Top Bottom