Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Might have to give it a few days before downloading this patch, sounds like problems are universal. You have to feel pity for the poor buggers in tech support who are dealing with this.

I had no issues downloading via Steam on PC. Only issue I had was launching the game, and was due to FriendlyHud mods, which I disabled to fix.

People have reported on reddit that the new HUD toggle is not present, let alone working - can anyone confirm this?

"Improves*in*game*information*for*Card*Collector*achievement***adds*indicators*to
show*missing*cards." - where is this information?

Yea I just started my 4th playthru yesterday, and am still in White Orchard. I already played cards with the scholar there, and now checking my decks after installing the patch, and see no indicators. I would assume all the other decks I don't have yet, would have indicators showing I'm missing all their cards?

So I see now, there is problem already. The installer is named at me: "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40[1]". No execution-exe. Must I add it manual or is the installer completely defective/faulty/flawed?

I'm on Xbox One and i lost all of the wolf school gear diagrams i had plus i can't find the ones i missed, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC and nothing changed, this happened after installing patch 1.10

At those with missing stuff. Have you also updated you DLCs?
As for now the 16DLCs are now part of a new package on Gog.com and inside Galaxy client.

As I understood it, the armor is only missing in NG+. You probably are still on an non-NG+ playtrough?
Right, i'm in non ng+ mode atm.

I can see in Option where the Gwent difficulty level is, but not where to see which cards you are missing. I don't see anything in the patch notes about it.

There should be an indicator to find the missing cards.

Same here. NG+ and 1.10 - and Geralt's lost his pants. No pants and no saddle. Ouch, that does hurt...:facepalm2: Bring them back, pretty please! I've grown so fond of them.

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix. Sorry about this. You can read more about this here.

There should be an indicator to find the missing cards.

Where is this indicator? Selecting the Gwent quest doesn't show missed cards as quest points and there's nothing as far as I can see in the Gwent deck builder.

So I guess it's not safe to DL the patch yet (I can't anyway), if there is a hotfix, will it be included in a new packed patch, or as a stand alone?

And for info, the DLC package link on GOG.COM send us on an Nvidia Website.
EDIT: This last point seems to be fixed, the file is downloadable now.

Last edited:
I got assaulted by two Redanian soldiers to the east of Oxenfurt that called me a spy and demanded money (Assume they're from an earlier quest but don't remember where). When I try to fight them, they are level 45 and 46? I'm only level 37 in a normal game - did the patch mess something up or were those dudes always high level?

I got assaulted by two Redanian soldiers to the east of Oxenfurt that called me a spy and demanded money (Assume they're from an earlier quest but don't remember where). When I try to fight them, they are level 45 and 46? I'm only level 37 in a normal game - did the patch mess something up or were those dudes always high level?

It may have changed, but you know you don't need to fight them, right?

When I try to download the patch in GOG Galaxy it says Game not supported and stops downloading, any one else experiencing these issues? And is there a workaround?

It may have changed, but you know you don't need to fight them, right?

Yeah, I know that, but wondered if the high level was caused by the patch and might be a bug that might affect other parts of the game, or if they were always that high level.

They were always "guards level" so that looks about right. Fist fight is too tough for me, so I resorted to killing them with the sword. <shrug> don't pick on witchers...

PLEASE people help: As I said: The installer is named at me as "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40[1]" no execution-exe. If I named it to "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40.exe" i get the error in german "Quelldatei beschädigt". If I named it to "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40[1].exe" i can start the setup, but he did not find the other bin-data-files because [1] is missing. So if I add [1] to the bin-data-files I get the message again "Quelldatei beschädigt" What must I do to run the setup correctly. Please help.

PS Now I have download a data-file with execution-exe named: "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40.exe" and I get the error-message "Quelldatei beschädigt" again (and yes I have the [1] in the bin-data-files deleted).

Last edited:
Top Bottom