Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Any mods that modify scripts have a chance of messing with the patched games.

Reason for this is that the modified script files that are loaded instead of the core files will not have any possible changes from the patched game. So you will need to wait for an updated version of those Mods.

Thank you for the clarification :)

New region (DLC) is in 1.10!!!

Performance is amazing on 1.10 things just look better. The added dlc region is in 1.10. In other words a big chunk of map has been added east of novigrad. IM PUMPED for hearts of stone. Im gonna try and travel through the new region. Im surprised because i thought only 2nd expansion was adding to the map. :)

What's your thoughts on 1.10 i am on xbox one and do notice crisper visuals/ generalized upgrade!!

PLEASE people help: As I said: The installer is named at me as "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40[1]" no execution-exe. If I named it to "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40.exe" i get the error in german "Quelldatei beschädigt". If I named it to "patch_witcher3_1.01-1.10_2.0.0.40[1].exe" i can start the setup, but he did not find the other bin-data-files because [1] is missing. So if I add [1] to the bin-data-files I get the message again "Quelldatei beschädigt" What must I do to run the setup correctly. Please help.

The (1) is there because your tried multiple time to DL the files. I did the same, and initialy thought the problem came from there but the file were of the wrong size. BIN 1 and 2 must be 4GO and BIN 3 must be 2GO. At first the BIN 1 available on GoG was 3.1 in size, and therefore corrupted.

The (1) is there because your tried multiple time to DL the files. I did the same, and initialy thought the problem came from there but the file were of the wrong size. BIN 1 and 2 must be 4GO and BIN 3 must be 2GO. At first the BIN 1 available on GoG was 3.1 in size, and therefore corrupted.

Ah. I see. Thank you. I kiss your feet forever. But now the server is overloaded again and the download for the correct first-bin-data-file takes 5h. But however thank you again and have a nice weekend.

Last edited:
Im saving up for a gaming pc for games like cyberpunk so im still on xbox one for witcher 3. MAN O MAN im telling you there is a huge graphics upgrade for xbox one (and probably ps4 as well). It as if im playing at a higher resolution, which is possible since it has been stated witcher 3 is only 900p. Things look crisper on xbox, draw distance looks better.

You notice ?

Yes, same here, I downloaded the second file again, with a correct 4Go size, but it takes forever. Anyway, if they have to add a hotfix, they used to repack everything so I fear we'll have to DL everything all over again anyway.

Any official word on this would be appreciated : Will there be a stand alone hotfix, or will we have to DL everything all over again?

Ps: And no need to kiss my feet, but thanks anyway :D

Performance is amazing on 1.10 things just look better. The added dlc region is in 1.10. In other words a big chunk of map has been added east of novigrad. IM PUMPED for hearts of stone. Im gonna try and travel through the new region. Im surprised because i thought only 2nd expansion was adding to the map. :)

What's your thoughts on 1.10 i am on xbox one and do notice crisper visuals/ generalized upgrade!!

You're going to get disappointed - unless you manage to glitch/mod past the "reached the end of the world" message, you'll be stopped from traversing deep into the new areas.

But no one has so far mentioned that the patch gave us FOUR potion slots! Biggest improvement ever!

Yeah that 4 slots are great! Love it. And the horse movement is an lot smoother now...

Oh - and I used the GOG download application as advised here, and got an fast and non-corrupted download. Great and many thanks!

"GAME NOT SUPPORTED" - Anyone else get this message when tries to install 1.10 on GOG?

EDIT: NVM - Fixed, just restarted GoG client and uninstalled all the mods - now it's installing. But HOLY CR4P -17gb??? :D

Last edited:
"GAME NOT SUPPORTED" - Anyone else get this message when tries to install 1.10 on GOG?
There is a thread on GOG Forum, which I'm accessing from within Galaxy and IIRC the issue should be resolved. Might check it there.

Ok playing with 1.10.
Lokks good so far, but my horse gear is just gone. Guess Ill just go and buy a new nilfgardian set.
And the game said I have a new quest. "mysterious passenger".

EDIT found the gwent option! Sweet.

Last edited:
Does the 1.10 patch add anything to the games visuals?

Just recently I was re-watching some of the trailers for The Witcher 3, and I noticed all the "IN GAME FOOTAGE" notions before the trailer started.

It still leaves me a little bitter (especially seeing all that fancy destruction physics), but I suppose all we can look forward to at this point is for the modding community to come through. In the patch notes, I noticed some notes related to Aard, and the effects it has on water. So far it seems like the same effect that has always been there. Have you found anything different?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 51
still downloading it, and i just gotta ask: have you fixed the issue with the collar of wolf set bad clipping with geralt face? i don't think i've seen it in the log.

Also Reasons of State is still failed in 1.10, and in _addition_ Novigrad: Closed City II became failed after 1.10
Same for me and Novigrad: Closed City II was comleted before patch 1.10 - now I am waiting for next patch :)

Has anyone found out how to see missing cards?

1. Contract - The Oxenfurt drunk - Oxenfurt - After you make investigation about the monster, you will ecounter it on the streets of Oxenfurt. You fight with it and after you take 30% life of the monster your quest will continue. If you go into quest menu, you will find that "Kill the M...(I don`t remember the name of the monster right now)" it`s failed. I think that subquest, it`s trigger to early in the quest, because it`s the last objective in the quest(Fighting with it in the house at the end of the Oxenfurt City). - STILL WITH THE BUG
2. Redania's Most Wanted - Quest recived from the King - After you take the quest, advanced in it `till you find the clues in the Phillipa Hidden Cave. When you finish to find clues in the Cave, if you don`t make quest that involving Triss(A matter... or Now or Never) and she is already in Novigrad, at the quest will appear two objectives : Go to the King and give information about you found/Go to Triss and give her the crystal, and recive information about it. If you choose to go to Triss, and decide to give the crystal to her, an hidden objective : Give the crystal to Yennifer will appear in quest menu that it`s failed! If you want to advance in the sotry, and finding Yennifer in Skillege, and give to her the crystal, the Triss giving crystal will be triggered that it`s faild. Fix it. EDIT: An possible fix for this quest is : first make quests that involving Triss, and then the Redania's Most Wanted. If you do that, the option with : Give the crystal to Triss will not appear in quest menu. Another fix, go directly to the King and give information about what you found in the Phillipa Hideout. Choose to lie or to give the crystal, any of your choose will finish the quest with all subquests marked in green. - STILL WITH THE BUG

I'm really surprised to see that the Dirty Funds quest still hasn't been fixed with such a long list of quest fixes. As far as I'm aware it's been broken since release - if you clear the target area before reading the quest's note item, it's impossible to progress. I've also been unable to complete Hard Times for quite a while: The blacksmith I need to turn the quest in to acts like a regular NPC and I am unable to start a conversation with him. As far as I know I completed the quest normally up to that point.

In any case I'm looking forward to a lot of the changes, keep up the great work!

4GB to go... the longest 4GB wait of my life....lol

Guess I'll play a short TW1EE adventure =)

Last edited:
Is it just me or that they forgot to fixed DLC quest Fool's Gold and Skellige Most Wanted? I don't see any fixed noted on this two quest.

Top Bottom