Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
So last point from me tonight to the patch 1.10: I find the total revision of the ingame programmed trading system very interesing. If i like it, i don't know at the moment exactly , because i must change my playing-style. But, as I say, it is very interesting.

And for Runes too! (I meant Glyphs)

Nicely done. (though I was so used to the potions colours and now they are all changed... lol)

Last edited:
Couple minor things fixed in 1.10 (pc)

Alchemy Tutorial pin seems to no longer pop up every time I enter the Alchemy screen (though it did pop up the very first time I ran the game, but hasn't since).

Can now go to the Bestiary screen from within another Menu screen by hitting 'B'. This stopped working in the last patch, but has now been fixed.

Superior Thunderbolt now seems to be fixed (before it granted constant +100% crit chance while active). However, I would still like some clarification on what exactly the conditions they consider "during storms" are, as I've had it active during both "rain" and "snow" without seeing any effect on my crit %.

Anybody see anything else they fixed that was bugged before 1.10?

can anyone help me!! cuz,,,,i just finish my first NG+ run and then i wanna start again for a new NG++ to take down deathmarch ..but sadly my save its say's that my game isnt completed yet but i finish the main story'''but sadly to say,,there's like glitch to my other contact so i didnt had a choice so i leaved it alone,,,and then this patch came along but it didnt do anything''''haist it really bugg's me cuz i dont wanna start all over again i just finish collecting legendary armors and stuff........

PLSSS HELP''>>can anyone???

The guys walking with crates are fixed. I'm having a lot of CTD though but can't say if it's the patch or the new NVidia drivers I updated before patching the game.

Translation quality for new dialog options in patch 1.10

It's awful, as least Russian version. I really love Russian localization (despite this slowdown/speedup thing), but new dialogs, especially the one with Yen on the ship, looks like they were translated by technical personnel and not the same people who translated the whole game.

I'm not arguing about the contents of these dialogs, although I feel they're a bit off lore-wise. But this awful translation makes them look a WAY off.

I am kinda disappointed in the lines that were added in this patch to the discussions of romances. Specifically the actors delivery of each line doesn't feel the same as the quality of the rest of the vanilla game before they were introduced. The actors voices are noticeably different. The Quality of the voice capture seems less then the other stuff, and the lines themselves seem like an after thought that wasn't really put into it like the other things of the game. However I do see that CDPR could be really sad about dropping the ball on the relationship dialogues with at least Triss and the playing out of it in the world at large from the vanilla game release. Because to fix something like this would take a lot of time and energy and quite a bit of money to add the proper touches. So this is all they can offer us in relation to this. At least it is something! Thank for what you have given to us.

Don't get me wrong. The rest of the patch is marvelous.

Great patch so far, I notice lots of little and big improvements on my PS4 version, and XB1. Thank you devs, but where the hell is my friendly, hide my hud toggle option, and will I ever get to play this game.. in a true clean screen fashion?? I need to hide ALL.. the NPC talk bubbles, and buttion image icon prompts, at the very least, just let us hide the talk bubbles, and the button image prompts associated with npc's and talking, herbs are my next pet-peeve after that. PLEASE, I'm going to fight hard for this, even if the odds are against me. lol :)

Last edited:
Great patch so far, I notice lots of little and big improvements on my PS4 version, and XB1. Thank you devs, but where the hell is my friendly, hide my hud toggle option, and will I ever get to play this game.. in a true clean screen fashion?? I need to hide ALL.. the NPC talk bubbles, and buttion image icon prompts, at the very least, just let us hide the talk bubbles, and the button image prompts associated with npc's and talking, herbs are my next pet-peeve after that. PLEASE, I'm going to fight hard for this. :)

Unfortunately they probably will never do these things. I think CDPR are learning that to give out free content comes with "give me give me give me" declarations and that that is why other dev companies don't do such things. The bombardment of "demands" and "requests" are endless and we have to remember that they don't have infinite money to hand to their employees who do the work to make these things for us....The game is 6 months old. We are really fortunate that they are even still working on the vanilla portion of this game, let alone a patch of this size! I think we can all give this a rest of requesting new things and demanding new things. You had your cake and you ate a very time piece. Now is the time to move on and allow the moders to offer the things we are looking for.

am 14gb of 17 on GoG so 82.1 %
Either wait it resume or close Galaxy and restart. It will resume from where it stopped. Might be some server problem as well. They had a lot of them during the day. I'm assuming you're using Galaxy because I am too and that's where the 17GB patch is.

Either wait it resume or close Galaxy and restart. It will resume from where it stopped. Might be some server problem as well. They had a lot of them during the day. I'm assuming you're using Galaxy because I am too and that's where the 17GB patch is.

Sure am Just annoying I don't have the best internet 30MB with 250gb limit

Mine is only 10MB. We have the most expensive internet in the planet. (and cell phone rates, interest rate, etc.) But it is limitless, at least. =)

Unfortunately they probably will never do these things. I think CDPR are learning that to give out free content comes with "give me give me give me" declarations and that that is why other dev companies don't do such things. The bombardment of "demands" and "requests" are endless and we have to remember that they don't have infinite money to hand to their employees who do the work to make these things for us....The game is 6 months old. We are really fortunate that they are even still working on the vanilla portion of this game, let alone a patch of this size! I think we can all give this a rest of requesting new things and demanding new things. You had your cake and you ate a very time piece. Now is the time to move on and allow the moders to offer the things we are looking for.
Naa.. They said that they will be supporting TW3 until 2017. I'm not going to give up bro, I'll fight for this, it's very much worth it. I'm not alone, I'm sorry if you might think, that I sound like, I'm being a total selfish dick about it, but I'm not. ;)

Not sure if either one of these fixes would be worth the time involved to fix them, at the moment. Physics processing is a fickle beast, and largely up to your free system resources at that particular millisecond.

The bounce seems to come from the game trying to disable active animations, apply a ragdoll model at very specific coordinates in a gigantic open world map, and then apply force based on the last blow according to impact and direction...all in less than a hundredth of a second. I think we should be grateful it ever works smoothly!

The hair blowing indoors may not be possible as the "indoor" areas are still part of the larger world maps. Disabling hair movement would require disabling all weather effects while "indoors", or writing new weather scripts for every existing weather condition that disables only hair physics. Both would be possible, but would be an enormous amount of work. The modding community may eventually tackle this -- who knows?

Top Bottom