Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
Only mods I have are Turbo lightning and Shoulder camera. Doubt they have anything to do with it.

EDIT : Deleted them, it works now. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Mod creators need to update that their mods to be compatible with patch 1.10. You can test this easily by removing the mods from your mod folder, your game should load up just fine.

Anybody else's frame rate in the toilet now? I haven't played the game in a while, but I'm using the same settings as always, and the frame rate in White Orchard is atrocious.

HELP ME! I lost all of my wolven gear, and Geralt (or his horse) capacity reduced to 60 from 160 beacause of the new Patch.
It is impossible for me to keep playing the game. Geralt can't run and he's naked. Please fix this as soon as possible!
(I'm playing the game on Xbox One.)

HELP ME! I lost all of my wolven gear, and Geralt (or his horse) capacity reduced to 60 from 160 beacause of the new Patch.
It is impossible for me to keep playing the game. Geralt can't run and he's naked. Please fix this as soon as possible!
(I'm playing the game on Xbox One.)

Don't worry, this is a known issue and the REDs are already working on it. For more information, visit this thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Game-in-1-10?p=1931611&viewfull=1#post1931611

Thank you so very much everyone at CDPR for this incredibly hard work!!! :hatsoff:
There were several occasions when I smiled while reading thorugh the 13(!) pages of changelog. Especially, the fix for the stutter in Roach's walking animation makes me very happy :D
So again, thank you very much everyone for continuously enhancing this masterpiece of a game and please keep up the excellent work.

In patch 1.10 missing some items, such as a huge fire in a village near Bald Mountain, or Vesemir`s scabbard in White Orchard

can anyone help me!! cuz,,,,i just finish my first NG+ run and then i wanna start again for a new NG++ to take down deathmarch ..but sadly my save its say's that my game isnt completed yet but i finish the main story'''but sadly to say,,there's like glitch to my other contact so i didnt had a choice so i leaved it alone,,,and then this patch came along but it didnt do anything''''haist it really bugg's me cuz i dont wanna start all over again i just finish collecting legendary armors and stuff........

PLSSS HELP''>>can anyone???
You can't do a NG++ you can only do NG+

Sure am Just annoying I don't have the best internet 30MB with 250gb limit

I'm with ConCaste 300 gb limit using a 75 mbps connection...But there is a competitor named WOW internet that's 60mbps @ 50 bucks per month, (With NO data caps!) I put in a request in my apt complex..If all goes well, I can tell comcast to kindly fuck-off and drown in a pool of raw sewage!

Last edited:
Patch 1.10 New Romance Dialogue

Ahh the predictions were spot on acurate :D .... the game really needed that last triss scene awwwww <3
Do you think there will be more stuff added in the future too ?

[ VIDEOS ]

PATCH 1.10 - Blood decal on Geralt and NPC ??!

- Restores intended blood decal so it appears on Geralt and other NPCs when hit

Has anyone seen something about this??

Top Bottom