Patch 1.10 Changelog

+
If you're using the gog version. just open the galaxy client, switch to manual (as opposed to auto) updates for TW3 and you should get a rollback option.
AWESOME !!! THANKS !

---------- Updated at 10:19 PM ----------

Have you checked Nexusmods for updated versions? Lots of mods have already been updated for compliance with 1.10.

yes I have .. I got most mods workign except a lighting mod .. I know it will probably come in a few days .. but I cant wait :D

So, I'm guessing there's still no release date on a patch to the bugs that 1.10 brought to consoles yet? It'd be good if CDprojectred acknowledged this even and said something along the lines of "we know of the issues and are addressing them folks please bare with us".
I love the game, I think it's the most awesome openworld RPG I've played, would love to see this issue resolved so all us fans can carry on kicking ass

Stamina regeneration bug occurred when I entered a tomb with bunch of wraiths in there near the village called Blandare in Skellige. After saving, exiting the game and reloading my pc and Geralt were friends again.

Thanks, I was beginning to think all my hours were for nothing. Having to rebuild my master crafted stuff made me dread starting over as well.

Top Bottom