Patch 1.10 Out now!

+
Patch 1.10 Out now!

Patch 1.10 is available on all platforms. Download it now and get ready for Hearts of Stone when the expansion launches on October 13th.

Check out the full list of changes the patch brings here.

Last, but not least, below you'll find the unlock times for Hearts of Stone. The times are the same no matter what system you decide to play the expansion on.

Warsaw Time (CEST) - 13 OCT at 1 AM

London Time (BST) - 13 OCT at 00 AM

Los Angeles (PDT) - 12 OCTat 4 PM

New York (EDT) - 12 OCT at 7 PM

thanks first

Lol, normally I have a lot more to add, but I forgot about this tab before I edited this, but yeah, very glad that this patch is so huge, I'll install and give my feedback later..Thanks again for spoiling us CDPR!!

Last edited:
Heading off complaints/arguments before they happen, all the listed times are simultaneous, and merely presented as local time/dates.

patch 1.10 is still not available for me.. is it just me or what?can someone get back to me pls. im from riyadh btw..

patch 1.10 is still not available for me.. is it just me or what?can someone get back to me pls. im from riyadh btw..

Equally relevant would be the platform you are using. I'm assuming that it is a console, rather than Steam or GoG on PC... but even that is only a guess.

sorry..im on ps4.

I'm not familiar with the inner workings of PSN UAE, but I gather than PSN Europe is often a bit later than elsewhere. I'd *guess* you should have it before HoS lands on Tuesday, but may want to wait until the dlc issue in NG+ is resolved in any case if you are using this game mode (at least re-equip with non-dlc items before updating).

Wow really awesome! Whatever sorcery you did to improve performance is amazing! I just fought a few groups of enemies in Skellige and on all occassions noticed that the game was running much smoother than ever before with exactly the same settings as before, so thank you very much all you kind people at CDPR!:hatsoff:
Also, any chance you did some work on non-Hairworks fur? I could swear bears look somewhat fluffier now, I really like that as well ;).
And most important is the fix for the stuttering in Roach's walking animation, travelling feels soooo much smoother now. So again a big thank you to everyone!

I'm not familiar with the inner workings of PSN UAE, but I gather than PSN Europe is often a bit later than elsewhere. I'd *guess* you should have it before HoS lands on Tuesday, but may want to wait until the dlc issue in NG+ is resolved in any case if you are using this game mode (at least re-equip with non-dlc items before updating).

So, let me get this straight. Even though Marcin posted at 11:03 a.m. my local time that patch 1.10 is out now for all platforms (I'm Xbox One), you are saying not to download it until the NG+ is resolved?

---------- Updated at 03:25 PM ----------

As silence fell over the crowd, you could even hear a pin drop from 50 yards away.

Last edited:
If you are playing with NG+ active there are some issues. Until I heard that they are resolved then I *personally* would avoid updating while playing in the NG+ mode.
There is no impact for the base game, so the patch is available on all platforms without risk for players currently in the base game.

You can do whatever you want, however you want... within the rules of the forum and normal decency.

Last edited:
Missing Fix - Skellige's most wanted

Did you guys really forgot to fix the glitch "contract: skellige's most wanted"

After killing the werewolf he still glitch and dig himself into the ground.

hi guys

I have a problem with the last patch 1.10
I try to download the patch twice but it is not completed,it gives me message with error code

the message
cannot connect to the server.
there might have been a problem in connecting to the network,or playstation network
or the server of the service provider might be temporarily busy
(NW-31205-1)

as you know, the size of the patch very huge so I put my PS4 in to rest mode, I do not know if it happen before the download is complete or in the installation step but what I know it is happen after download more than half of patch size
,my two trys wasn't on the same day+ I do not have a similar problem with the other games at all

so what I have to do now?

Did you guys really forgot to fix the glitch "contract: skellige's most wanted"

After killing the werewolf he still glitch and dig himself into the ground.

We didn't forget. The fix is already in place and it will be made available on PS4 quote soon. We apologize for this delay.

Thanks can't wait for it. It's there for a long time you know.
But every thing else is working quite right.
And thanks again for making such a beautiful game.

The blood decal affect added doesn't stay around long enough to notice. Blink and you'll miss it.

Hi guys I mentioned in one of the bugs threads in tech support but I'm on Xbox one and I went to start a new game (standard new game NOT new game + as I know it is having problems currently still) and the first cutscene at Kaer Morhen has glitches when there didn't use to be? When Geralt is in the bath and the camera pans to look at Yennefer 's naked ass there is bright daylight lighting up the wall behind her instead of the usual candle light. It goes back to candle light when the scene ends and you can walk around.

Also when she lets down her hair there are briefly 2 Yennefers.

I hope there aren't any more graphical anomalies with these important story cutscenes as these have been the only ones ive seen up until around white orchard as it really ruins the games immersion in these scenes which were working perfectly fine before.

Also as the cutscenes are in controlled environment I would hope that these are easy to fix. it's like having your favourite movie released with a directors cut with the opening scene replaced with the blooper take lol.

The only reason I am making such a deal about this is if we don't now while they are still patching and supporting the game, we dot want it to be stuck with these glitches. Mass effect 3 is still glitches to hell in their romance scenes due to the last patch bioware released and they stopped supporting the game, leaving the important scenes ruined for all time.

Hi guys I mentioned in one of the bugs threads in tech support but I'm on Xbox one and I went to start a new game (standard new game NOT new game + as I know it is having problems currently still) and the first cutscene at Kaer Morhen has glitches when there didn't use to be? When Geralt is in the bath and the camera pans to look at Yennefer 's naked ass there is bright daylight lighting up the wall behind her instead of the usual candle light. It goes back to candle light when the scene ends and you can walk around.

I hope there aren't any more graphical anomalies with these important story cutscenes as these have been the only ones ive seen up until around white orchard as it really ruins the games immersion in these scenes which were working perfectly fine before.

Also as the cutscenes are in controlled environment I would hope that these are easy to fix. it's like having your favourite movie released with a directors cut with the opening scene replaced with the blooper take lol.

The only reason I am making such a deal about this is if we don't now while they are still patching and supporting the game, we dot want it to be stuck with these glitches. Mass effect 3 is still glitches to hell in their romance scenes due to the last patch bioware released and they stopped supporting the game, leaving the important scenes ruined for all time.
Good point although CDPR are better at supporting their games than Bioware... did you fill out a support ticket, you know just in case they miss seeing your forum post. :)

Also what platform are you playing on, if it's PC did you repair your game, sorry someone in a thread on the Tech Support part of the forum say that fixes a lot of the glitches for the pc version. :)

It's on Xbox one that's having the problem so no fixes until the next hotfix. Not seen anyone else say anything about this issue so probably have to wait a few months until at least 1.11. I've tried starting from the beginning a couple of times to make sure it's not a one off. It's always there now.

Yes I've submitted a support ticket for this with a photo of the scene. Also ive submitted a ticket as well for the bug where only Geralt and Ciri when your controlling her have scabbards fo their swords. All other NPC'S including major characters and random guards no longer have scabbards in cutscenes or general gameplay. It just looks odd having the swords magically floating on characters backs and waists. I noticed it badly in kaer morhen tutorial with vesemir lambert and eskel all walking around with magic floating swords lol.

I think generally the patch has been good, I think because we know there are problems I find myself looking out extra hard for bugs, but great credit to CDPR for listening to feedback and supporting the game greatly after release. I'll probably play the expansions and wait to start a new game properly once everything's been fixed eventually.

I understand what you are saying on this one. When patch 1.08 came out for Xbox (I don't know if it happened on your's as well) The funeral of King Bran, when they are gently pushing the boat away from the dock there are 1 & 1/2 boats. I never reported it though, so I am going to be looking to see if it is still there when I get that far in this patch. I did my patch update after reaching lvl 6 on a fresh start, so I did not see what you experienced. Shooting you a PM because you are a fellow One user. I would like to do some comparisons.

Top Bottom