Patch 1.11 Changelog

+
I can confirm that the standalone 1.11 patch installer on GOG.com is ONLY for the base game and doesn't cover HoS.
Had to verify/repair from Galaxy client to get the update for HoS. Post that, the "I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool" achievement unlocked.
i don't have galaxy, how do i get the update for HoS?

Unfortunately 'Novigrad, Closed City II' s still not fixed. A shame, because it's the only bug in my savegame. :(

I hope you will fix it within the next days, I want to buy and start Hearts of Stone as soon as possible.

I hope the patch for consoles will arrive tomorow, on friday... as usual, or? :(

because i love this so game so much and really have the time this weekend :)

Last edited:
I can confirm that the standalone 1.11 patch installer on GOG.com is ONLY for the base game and doesn't cover HoS.
Had to verify/repair from Galaxy client to get the update for HoS. Post that, the "I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool" achievement unlocked.
i don't have galaxy, how do i get the update for HoS?

If Levity Bug is an armor enchantment that makes all pieces Light (can't remember, only used Heft for heavy), there is a possible solution. I think that this bug affects all enchantments that changes armor weight. Check this out:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...Ursine-School-giving-semi-permanent-insane-HP

Yeah I guess it has to to with weather you picked Levity/Balance/Heft glyphword combined with Cat/Griffon/Bear school techniques, it will increase your DPS/Sign Intensity/Health respectively. Your method seems to work, but I would still prefer CDPR look into this. Cheers!

Made now a Supprot Ticket, because based from the Patch Notes, none, but just one of the Quest Bugs I have got fixed, not even the most obvious one that got introduced with 1.10. Novigrad Closed City II..

They just fixed finaly Skellige Most Wanted officialyl by readign the patch notes...

But still no fix to Lord of Undviks bugged Folan and Objective Bug to be able to finish it without a fail Objective
Still no fix to the non activating Berengar's Blade Quest
Stll no fix for Contract: Oxenfurt Drunks silly unnecessary bugged Kill the Katakan Objective to be able to finish it without a fail objective
Still no fix for the Contract: in the Hearts of the Woods Harald/Sven Fail Objective to be able to finish it without a fail objective..

This is from looking over it by 80% just only a Hearts of Stones/ NG+ balancign Patch and nothign else as it seems with some minor quest fixes...

BNut at least its good too see, that this patch arrived now alot faster and wasn<#t again such a super giant patch..
Hopefully finally 1.12 will bring the fixes to the quests I need and will be again so quickly delivered, like 1.11 got released now quickly after 1.10...

Smaller, but much more frequent patches are alot better, than super giant patches every multiple months ...

Can please someone from CDPR explain me, why the key-configuration was reseted to standard with patch 1.11. again?

This is a little annoying, because I have a handicap and must configure the keys again now. For the patch 1.10 I understand it, but for patch 1.11? Will it be reseted for further patches again?

Last edited:
I see that 1.11 versions of all DLC installers is now out on GOG.com, but not the patch from 1.10 -> 1.11
So I guess people will have to download the entire thing :(

For the main game, the patch is available at Gog.
For HoS and the changed DLCs, if you don't want to use Galaxy, you'll need to re-download the entire install files from Gog.

Based on the timestamps of the Steam updates, I believe there were updates to DLC7 and DLC10, which would be Fool's Gold and the Wolf Armour (which fits in with the changelog). I don't THINK the others have been updated, but maybe someone else can confirm? Anyway, the DLC's are small, so it may be safer to pick them all up if bandwidth isn't an issue.

@cyberpunkforever - this would also answer your question.

Still hasn't fixed the dreaded control pad/mouse conflict on the PC version: Everytime you go in a menu, it'll push you back out again randomly.

For the main game, the patch is available at Gog.
For HoS and the changed DLCs, if you don't want to use Galaxy, you'll need to re-download the entire install files from Gog.

Based on the timestamps of the Steam updates, I believe there were updates to DLC7 and DLC10, which would be Fool's Gold and the Wolf Armour (which fits in with the changelog). I don't THINK the others have been updated, but maybe someone else can confirm? Anyway, the DLC's are small, so it may be safer to pick them all up if bandwidth isn't an issue.

@cyberpunkforever - this would also answer your question.

ok, so i have to re-download the game, the expansion, the patch 1.10, patch 1.11 and DLC and install all over again, is that right?

ok, so i have to re-download the game, the expansion, the patch 1.10, patch 1.11 and DLC and install all over again, is that right?

Game>>Patch 1.10>>Patch 1.11>>HoS 1.11>>DLC PACK 1.11 from GOG

PS: The "Avid Collector" Still not working. The "Picture collector" is still missing from his shop.

Unfortunately 'Novigrad, Closed City II' s still not fixed. A shame, because it's the only bug in my savegame. :(

I hope you will fix it within the next days, I want to buy and start Hearts of Stone as soon as possible.

Novigrad Closed City II is fixed, because ive just finished it 5 minutes ago.

Problem people have probably got as they have tried to finish it whilst it was bugged. Ive just finished with no problems after picking up the quest just now. I doubt that they will fix the failed state now.

Moral of the story: Dont rush to finish games of this size to quickly as you will aways encounter bugs from release date.

Ive had one noticable bug in this game since i started and that was the merchants walking like Adolf Hitler. Im in over 170 hrs now.

Novigrad Closed City II is fixed, because ive just finished it 5 minutes ago.

Problem people have probably got as they have tried to finish it whilst it was bugged. Ive just finished with no problems after picking up the quest just now. I doubt that they will fix the failed state now.

Moral of the story: Dont rush to finish games of this size to quickly as you will aways encounter bugs from release date.

Ive had one noticable bug in this game since i started and that was the merchants walking like Adolf Hitler. Im in over 170 hrs now.

There's nothing to do with rushing to complete the game since this game was launched on May and this quest is part of the vanilla version of the game... it wasn't bugged in earlier patches... so people managed to finish it... The issue happened with 1.10 patch, making the quest going from COMPLETED state to FAILED state, as happened before with other quests.

There's nothing to do with rushing to complete the game since this game was launched on May and this quest is part of the vanilla version of the game... it wasn't bugged in earlier patches... so people managed to finish it... The issue happened with 1.10 patch, making the quest going from COMPLETED state to FAILED state, as happened before with other quests.

Fair enough, but how to you explain the fact, ive had one noticable bug since May 19th on release and im in over 170hrs. Bugs can be down to individual users and not the fault of the game. Im sure im not the only one who has had no problems with this game.

Top Bottom