Patch 1.11 Changelog

+
OK, something to highlight. This isn't official at the moment, but from observation. If you're on PC and download directly from Gog, not using Galaxy, the HoS files should probably also need to be downloaded, not just the patch.

Game wouldn't launch but a Verify/Repair on Galaxy did the trick

Last edited:
There's a fix on the list for the quest changing to incorrectly failed.

Just finished downloading the patch. Novigrad Closed City II is not fixed. :(

Just finished downloading the patch. Novigrad Closed City II is not fixed. :(

Just my opinion but I think it won't fix retroactively. It won't mark failed for those who are still to complete the quest. I may be entirely wrong.

Roach found her hide texture but still missing her mane.
Witchers of the School of the Sticky Back still running without scabbards.
Toxicity effects on Geralt face still inconsistently bugged.
Venemous Viper swords change their models to generic witcher swords on export to NG+.

I had hopes for this patch but I still can not travel to Skellige...I give up, this game is broken, time to move on to other ones.

---------- Updated at 03:11 PM ----------

Scabbards still not fixed and i bet they probably won't be, added to the list of let's ignore the problem exists :facepalm:

Scabbards still not fixed and i bet they probably won't be, added to the list of let's ignore the problem exists :facepalm:

Cynical much? When you consider the fact that this patch fixes approximately 117 issues, I think they're doing a great job! Issues that persist need to be brought to their attention. All we can do is be patient and show our appreciation for the effort they're putting in.

nice!
Any word on the levity enchantment bug? i mean the one through which u could endlessly increase your dps stats just by switching your enchanted chest gear. I read the changelog but haven't found any mention of it.
Anyway, thanks for the patch... it was much needed! :ok:

Levity bug is still there.

Ever played any Bioware's RPGs? Know what they say when we ask for scabbard for our sword? "it is not possible"
At least CDPR found a way to do it. In BW games we had to play with the sword hanging on our backs over nothing at all...
I don't remember if NPC's had scabbards before but if they had, you can be sure it will be fixed. Just not a critical issue so I expect it on a future patch.

EDIT: Well, checked an old let's play video and Vasemir did had his scabbards on his back. It may be weird to see them without it but I'm sure they will fix it at some point because they were there before.

Last edited:
OK, something to highlight. This isn't official at the moment, but from observation. If you're on PC and download directly from Gog, not using Galaxy, the HoS files should probably also need to be downloaded, not just the patch.

If you have download constraints, you may want to wait until there's something official to confirm this, but a quick check among the moderators showed that HoS was updated on my Steam version but NOT on the direct Gog downloads. If you use Galaxy, you may want to check.

My GOG.com library shows that both the 16 DLC pack and the HoS files are named 1.11

So I believe these needed to be downloaded as well.

In fact I'm going to reinstall everything to be sure.

I can confirm that the standalone 1.11 patch installer on GOG.com is ONLY for the base game and doesn't cover HoS.
Had to verify/repair from Galaxy client to get the update for HoS. Post that, the "I Wore Ofieri Before It Was Cool" achievement unlocked.

Ever played any Bioware's RPGs? Know what they say when we ask for scabbard for our sword? "it is not possible"
At least CDPR found a way to do it. In BW games we had to play with the sword hanging on our backs over nothing at all...
I don't remember if NPC's had scabbards before but if they had, you can be sure it will be fixed. Just not a critical issue so I expect it on a future patch

I sent a bug report to CDPR last week I think it was about the scabbards since 1.10 and they suggested deleting and reinstalling the game and patches which didnt work, they followed up by saying that they are working on a fix for this problem.

Don't worry they will fix it just be patient, they are aware of it and are working on it, probably didn't make it in this patch as there are more urgent things like quest breaking bugs and performance issues which are higher priority to get out in a week since HOS.

to be honest im on xbox one and I've not had most of these bugs in quests, only waiting to finish Skellige's most wanted. All I want them to improve is the performance around Novigrad and Oxenfurt which has got worse since HOS downloaded after previously getting better and graphical glitches in cutscenes in the main story.

Eg beginning of the game, when Geralt is in the bath at Kaer Morhen, the wall behind Yennefer is lit up with daylight when previously it was candle light. then it changes back after a while. also when Yennefer lets down her hair there is a glitch which has 2 Yennefers briefly. also there are glitches in other cutscenes, like the water around King Brans boat at the funeral for example.

if they put that all back to normal I will be incredibly happy. I am confident that eventually they will get round to it.

First world problems ha

Last edited:
Top Bottom