Patch 1.11 Changelog

+
Really glad that I won't see "Reason of State" failed in ma quest list anymore...1 down 1 to go,now "Novigrad Closed City" come on guys you can do it.
Also FINALLY a fix for the White Orchard shrine.

Thank you CDPR.

[PS4] Finally installed 1.10 and HoS last night waiting for 1.11 for NG+, checked this morning but nothing yet. I hope HoS will run ok after 1.11 and that I didn't make a mistake patching but it's too late now.

Really glad that I won't see "Reason of State" failed in ma quest list anymore...1 down 1 to go,now "Novigrad Closed City" come on guys you can do it.
Also FINALLY a fix for the White Orchard shrine.

Thank you CDPR.
It was mentioned in this thread, the bugfix is not retro active, it doesn't work if you already failed the quest pre 1.11

edit.

---------- Updated at 08:37 AM ----------

It doesn't work, even after assigning 'Home' or any other key to it (none is assigned by default).

Add to this that the scabbards are still missing and also that all the water related bugs (flat water, whale animation stuttering and ship wreckage LOD issue) that I reported here and here (and also via the support system) are still not fixed.

These are not game breaking bugs so I understand that these aren't of higher priority.
Still, this need to be reminded and I'm still hoping to see these being fixed soon.

For me it works perfectly.

---------- Updated at 08:47 AM ----------

It was mentioned in this thread, the bugfix is not retro active, it doesn't work if you already failed the quest pre 1.11

Quest is completed succesfully months ago (before 1.10 patch), and now is marked as failed.

The quest "Fool's Gold" is still broken for me on XBox One even after applying patch 1.11. While I'm now able to start the quest (the first bandits attack me instead of standing still), I can make it as far as the "hog hut". After I go through the locked door in the hog hut I get attacked by two level 5 bandits with no health bars that cannot be killed. I'm currently at level 15, so I should have been able to make short work of them (as I did with the bandits that were outside the locked door).

Can we expect a patch for PS4 today or not?)) Patch released on all platforms except this... Already I can not wait like other PS4 users :D

Did you buy the saddlebags and blinders from Ofieri merchant? Did you won the saddle during the race? Did you craft the Ofieri Saber and the whole Ofieri set AND equipped it all at the same time?

The blinders are not on the merchant i only have them saddlebags from the race.

Xbox1 users:
Witcher 3 just updated to 1.11. I'm in the US on CST, currently 0730.
Hope this helps those who've been waiting for news.

Well actually roach stay brown now but has lost her mane... It's fucking ugly a bald horse!

Shani romance scene still bugged and crash.

Still have problems with ghouls spawn on White orchard. They are by three and i must meditate 3 or 4 hours for the 4th spawn.

Last edited:
Why? I'm still waiting for the update on PS4 >__<

I am in North America and it is about halfway done. All I had to do was start the game and it began.

Note: I tried to "check for update" before I went into the game and it showed nothing, but once I started up the game it dropped in. So I have to ask, did you start up the game?

Just realised I can start NG+ without even finishing the game. All I did was select a brand new HoS only save to use. Is this patch related or possible since HoS came out? Is it intentional?

Top Bottom