Patch 1.11 Changelog

+
ROACH IS STILL BALD!!! She's not black now but still no mane.
This bug is still present but after many loads/saves I found out that she is not consistently bald this time. This happens when I call her, but the mane could appear again after each load.

---------- Updated at 10:34 PM ----------

Patch 1.11
After finishing the quest where
Yennefer performs Necromancy with Skjaal's corpse
a new quest appeared "Mysterious Passenger" as available that is nowhere to be found though. It's definitely not in the quest tab and when the notification appeared on screen prompting me to press 'V", nothing happened.

New patch - new bugs, good job!

When I stop to postpone the passage of the witcher 3?

In 2017? Or after patch 1.99?

Awesome, finally some good quest fixes!

Sad that didnt come up with the hide HUD option for consoles.... :/ oh well.... the wait for that and over the shouder camera continues i guess.

either way! thank you for your constant support and dedication CDPR!

Yes the constant support for this fine awesome game and always more and more graphic enhancements is truly impressive. The best game ever even gets the best support (DLC, Patches etc.) ever seen by it`s programmers :)

Every other game on the market gets some patch after a month and this is it, you hear from it never again and there will be no DLC`s and enhancements or mods forever.

Wtf?? Guys can u fix Novigrad Closed City II (still the same, appeared as failed quest) ?? Please.. I just need this quest to be 100%

Sorry but I have to disagree. The game looks just as gorgeous on my PC as it did in May. Maybe try contacting out tech support if you're experiencing issues?

Well Marcin no offense but its definitely toned down a bit in graphics compared to patch 1.10, i could tell that the performance is maybe a bit better but thats no excuse to say it looks the same in in my opinion. I still adore u guys u made a perfect rpg and best rpg in ages, but still the downgrade is noticeable in this new patch 1.11, compared to 1.10 its not looking ugly but its still noticeable, texture wise.

Last edited:
It was mentioned in this thread, the bugfix is not retro active, it doesn't work if you already failed the quest pre 1.11

Hmm...but I didn't failed it,I completed every single objective of it...game bugged and gave me the failed notice.

You know what? I'd actually feel a lot better knowing that the responses I get to bug reports weren't just copy and pasted replies...Seeing as how when I tell you I can't fix the bug by loading a previous save, you guys tell me to do just that in order to fix it, so I know you didn't even look at the bug report. And seeing as how one of the major bugs that are keeping people from actually getting far into the DLC wasn't even fixed, I would say there is no real need in me sending in a bug report if it's not even going to be looked at.

Hello guys !! :) Temerian armor set still missing for me after 1.11 patch...I cant buy it from merchant in white orchard :( Im on ps4 with retail version...Anyone else have this problem or only me ?o.o I think everything else is ok only temerian armor set missing....

OK. First of all i would like to thank you dear dev's for fixing the frame drop i was getting near Triss house in Novigrad(even though it's not mentioned in the 1.11 changelog i tested and can confirm it is finally fixed). Now i have another problem in Novigrad on Hierarch Square and in Skellige on Freya Garden the performance is bad (at least for me) in those areas and some optimisation would be very much appreciated (on PC). thanks again

Last edited:

Guest 3858350

Guys, in New Game+ vendors aren't selling DLC armors. For example, Bram - the guy you save from the griffin in the beginning in White Orchard - doesn't have the Temerian Armor in his stack for sale. I have all the DLCs installed, patch 1.11, PS4. Does anyone else have this problem? This patch was supposed to fix the issue with the DLCs but it doesn't look like it has... Add to this the missing scabbards on everyone's back but Geralt and I'm starting to feel frustrated, can't fully enjoy the game... CDPR, can you answer us ???

This is what happens when I ride Roach at any speed less than a canter:

All horses are broken in that graphical glitches occur around them in the form of long lines strobing off them.

Top Bottom