Patch 1.11 out now!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.11 out now!

Patch 1.11 is now available on all platforms! With this update we’ve introduced a number of changes to gameplay, quests, visuals and DLC content. Main adjustments include a fix to the Skellige's most Wanted quest, fixes to the New Game+ more, and rebalancing the difficulty of bosses in Hearts of Stone!

Check out the full list of changes here

Still have a lot problem with freeze`s that appeared after patch 1.08.4 and still not fixed(optimization was just fine till that). The bugs that was before patch 1.10 and appeared after that and HoS doesn`t fixed either.

PS4 Version of 1.11 now available

For those PS4 players waiting to hear...

PS4 Version of 1.11 (17.937 GB) is now available.

Thanks CDPR

If you missed the changelog here is the link.

1.11 changelog

Mine is still downloading when I start up will I have my clothes and swords back???

If what I have been reading is correct, both of those issues should be resolved. Those were the two that kept me from playing so I hope I understood what was being said in the forums correctly.

I have seen reports of some 1.10 changes from the PC group that seem to indicate that a few of the fixes cannot repair an already existing Failed Mission segment, so unless the mission has not already been started some people are going to have to locate an old save to get past that issue.

In the case of the missing equipment, it may turn out that we will need to go back out and get the plans and remake or repurchase them - no one from CDPR has said how exactly it will work. This should repair all the compatibility issues with the various DLC that were bugged after 1.10, the armor and weapons included.

I am also of the understanding that you will need to go back to a 1.08 save to allow the updates to take effect; no one from CDPR has actually said if this will repair an existing 1.10 save game or not, but from what has been discussed here, it does not seem likely.

Other than that, I believe you and I (or our bugs) should be good to go once the DL is completed.

Perhaps we can get Marcin or someone to actually come on and let us know some of the details of how these will work. (hint, hint).

Good hunting mate!

Last edited:
I'm not into this kind of things but why PS4 is downloading 1.11 but acting like the new patch is a part of the old one? (1.10) I think it's not a issue per se though, rather, it seems weird. Just curious.

Alters difficulty balance of bosses in Hearts of Stone expansion, adding distinct statistics for individual difficulty levels.

Any chance to be a little bit more specific, did everything get nerfed across the board?

Any chance to be a little bit more specific, did everything get nerfed across the board?

From another topic here related to that I believe Marcin came on and stated that the changes were predominate to boss fights, and to just the first two difficulty levels and that the upper two were basically unaltered. I could have misunderstood, but I think that was the gist of it.

I tried to find a link to the post but cannot at this time. Perhaps someone else has also seen it and can copy it or quote the relevant text for you.

Last edited:
I dont have anything for ps4

17g was last patch or is it bug? thought 1.11 was about 3g?

When I got mine to drop in and start downloading it was only after I actually started up the game. Checking for an update prior to that it did not show anything available, so if you have not booted up the actual game, try that and see if it acts the same as it did for me.

---------- Updated at 03:36 PM ----------

The patch itself is not 17gb. Downloading of 1.11 resumes where 1.10 left off. It's a little bit over 1gb. Hope this clears things up.

Thanks for that Marcin!
Any chance we can get some clarification on how some of the changes will occur? There seems to be some speculation about what the update can and cannot do and it would be great to get more detailed information than what we have in the changelog. Do we need the 1.08 save file? Will it replace missing gear or do we have to quest to recover it? Any help would be appreciated mate.

Last edited:
Well, just downloaded it (took 19 min.) and it fixed my two problems on the PS4
1. Skellige's most Wanted
2. While in Oxenfur, my focus would go in and out about every 5seconds or so (like the transition when talking to a merchant in Novigrad)

I'm all done with the game (main and dlc), happy that I finished the DLC before they nerfed anything, fighting the Caretaker made me rethink my spec and point distribution (playing on Story and Blood)

A little bit of question here, I noticed that the expansions installer and DLC pack is also updated to 1.11. Should I download the whole expansion installer and DLC pack to apply the new patch? Or can I just download the patch? :)

My game keeps getting stuck at load screens now after I updated. Thinking we need an emergency fix?

Top Bottom