Patch 1.11 out now!

+
Help please, this 1-2mb update on GoG today made the game unplayable for me.

I mean it doesnt even start anymore, I click "play", then it takes around 3 seconds, goes black for a fraction of a second and is back on the desktop, the greyed out "play" button gets green again and a crash report is being created in the game folders.

It was all fine yesterday and I already tried verifying/repair and I dont use any mods at all.

Same here. I had to disable the "Game overlay" DLC in the configurations menu and now it works.

Same here. I had to disable the "Game overlay" DLC in the configurations menu and now it works.

Aha, what is the "game overlay" exactly? Is it essential to the game itself?

Edit: Yes it works again if I turn off the "game-overlay", thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Help please, this 1-2mb update on GoG today made the game unplayable for me.

I mean it doesnt even start anymore, I click "play", then it takes around 3 seconds, goes black for a fraction of a second and is back on the desktop, the greyed out "play" button gets green again and a crash report is being created in the game folders.

It was all fine yesterday and I already tried verifying/repair and I dont use any mods at all.

Same here. It has been driving me mad searching the cause.

Thank you very much. I was close to unistall Galaxy and TW3 too :(

Guess I'm waiting for1.12

So I have been out of the loop since November (FO4 was released). I'm still at 1.10 patch so it's safe to say I will wait for 1.12 to be released. So I have a 2 part question.

1. Will I have to uninstall all things (Game, DLC, HoS) and do a fresh install after 1.12 is released?

2. Is this 1.12 for consoles as well and not just for PC?

Because of the handling of patches for consoles (XB1 user here as stated in my sig), I am regretting getting TW3 for XB1. I know that I will be slowly buying parts to a massive PC rig that I will build. Unfortunately, I purchased the expansions for TW3 for my XB1, & my wife will kill me if I get it again for my new computer. And I am building this rig for the reason of TW3 & FO4.I'm just saddened by the way consoles have been treated. But That is not the reason for this post, the 2 questions are still there for answers, please.

Playing on the PC and only got the game last December and have a newbish question are patches save game compatible?

Playing on the PC and only got the game last December and have a newbish question are patches save game compatible?

Yes, they are.

Unless you're trying to roll back to a previous version (e.g. you can't use a 1.11 save if your game is only patched to 1.09).

So when do you think the 1.12 patch will be available?
Most recent projekted time-frame:
If all goes well very soon

Top Bottom