Patch 1.12 out now!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Patch 1.12 out now!

Patch 1.12 is now available on all platforms! With this update we’ve introduced over 70 changes to gameplay, quests, DLC's and Hearts of Stone. Main adjustments include a fix to the Wild Rose Dethorned achievement, fixes to the Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear quest and more!

Check out the full list of changes here.

Still no Gwent Card indicator :(

Ok joke aside, nice patch with much fixes and some good improvements. Thanks !!

Introduces balance improvement whereby prices of goods throughout Skellige drop by 10% after Geralt kills the giant and agrees to take all the credit for it in quest titled The Lord of Undvik

i like this one, it makes at least a little difference if you have the title (Fame) after the kill or not :)

Edit : Pc Patch 1.1 GB.

CD Projekt, the company that keeps on giving. Gotta love 'em. Thanks for the update!

For anyone curious, it's 3.6GB on GoG to me.

Last edited:
Read the whole change log. Once again, I didn't have more than 95% of the bugs mentioned in the file. And based on previous experience, I hope they won't show up after installing the update. Yes, you read right. Fingers crossed. Nothing mentioned about the Tuirseach castle bug. I was joking when I said I didn't want the bug fixed. Also, nothing mentioned about distant objects popping in and out. I hope this update will not cause new bugs. That's the main thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom