Patch 1.12 out now!

+
Do we know if they intend to patch anything in the main game with the upcoming patch, or just HoS stuff? Also, after B&W do they intend on not patching the game any more?
Glancing through the various Tech Support threads, I see the RED Team has mentioned that the upcoming patch should fix a number of issues in the main game, and HoS. As such, I would assume it will be quite a large patch.

And they've never said it would be the last patch. Just to make it clear, when I said "last patch", I meant "most recent patch". :)

Any news when the 1.13 patch is gonna be released is it gonna be before Blood & Wine is released or will it be released on the same day oh well any info would be great thanks.

Any news when the 1.13 patch is gonna be released is it gonna be before Blood & Wine is released or will it be released on the same day oh well any info would be great thanks.

I read somewhere (can't remember where, probably on these forums) that the patch will be released a few days before the DLC.

Probably a few days before. During doesn't make any kind of sense, and if it's after, it would cause all kinds of conflicts for those with B&W..

Top Bottom