Patch 1.2 — Development Update

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
the city must look fuller on the road and in the street! car tires should be able to puncture! The ai of enemies should be more realistic when they fall down with shooting! And can you also add shooting from the car behind the wheel? and we want a loooooot of story expansion!!! make the game better as GTA 5 please !!and make the map areas bigger

I will tell you that the anger you are getting back is not because you delayed, but because virtually waited till the last week of February while people eagerly awaited the drop of the patch to tell them it's now delayed to middle March.

I have virtually NO ACCESS to the legendary crafting specs since I visited all the vendors before I had Tech at 18, and the game disappears the legendary crafting specs after your first visit to the vendor and no amount of 24 Hour time skips or saving and reloading will fix that.

Essentially I have 18 tech points wasted since I couldn't craft anything besides my weapons.

What's more, I completed all the side quests, assaults, any possible content on Very Hard up to lv50 and my Blades level despite only playing with Katana from lv1-50 is still stuck at lv18 blades while I have 20 in Reflexes and can't unlock the last perk points that requires 20 blades...

True. I like the Arasaka ending. But i understand your point.
Yeah I actuary really liked th Arasaka ending too, I even thought the ending with Hellman was good because it was so dark and so different from the Takemura one.

You can tell V in the Hellman version has become kinda evil and self serving while in the Takemura one V seems to be just a more mature version of themselves. When you sign the contract with Hellman V says "I want to live" and when you sign with Takemura they say "Don't wanna die". A lot of good moves there with the dialogue and body language that makes the two completely different experiences. I believe even the colors on the cube that you can see (when they fiddle with it on the counter) are different with Hellman than Takemura. But I don't know if it means anything.

It would, and we could speed the process up by developing Pat Mills - The Video Game :LOL:(y)

Would this be a journey through Pat Mills imagination. That could be interesting 🤔
Slaine would be truly awesome. But the mega cities as a mirror for modern society is a bit too close for comfort.

Back on topic before I get modded

Glad the patch is coming, shame I'll be back at work by the time it gets here.

While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we’ll need some additional time.

Our goal for Patch 1.2 goes beyond any of our previous updates. We’ve been working on numerous overall quality improvements and fixes, and we still have work to do to make sure that’s what you get. With that in mind, we’re now aiming for release in the second half of March.

It’s not the news we enjoy sharing, but we want to make sure we launch this update properly. Stay tuned for more information as the time draws closer. Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Everyone understands, [...].

Even as much i waited for i hope you guys are good and all the hack issues is or will get fixed soon! Thanks for the heads-up!

Hey guys, Keanu Reeves here. Folks over at CDPR have asked me to talk to you about the future of CP2077.

Despite the fact that the February patch has been eaten by the office dog we want to reassure everyone that the huge, NO, awesome patch is coming in March and it's coming hard.

See you all in March chooms.

Now where is that dog.

keanu.jpg

Jokes aside, this was expected. And yet I can't not laugh at the whole situation and CDPRs incompetence.

Wish CDPR all the best and here's to them fixing the game in the next year or so. :beer:

As to the posts saying this is good news since it gives them more time to fix the issues (release it when its ready lol), you are going to be disappointed if you're expecting huge changes.

Come back some time and want to see what's new. Saw this. Maybe next Year the game gets back installed on my pc. For now, everyone with common sense which don't want to get angry about this game I would recommend to get some distance to it.

The pleasant surprises just keep piling up. I wonder if I will ever start associating Cyberpunk 2077 with any positive emotion. I guess time will tell. But when will that time be? We're not immortal you know...

I don't understand one thing. Why breaking the tradition and not using the yellow background for such kind of news?

When do you guys learn to not promise things you cannot deliver?

Definition of a promise: "a declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen. "

I stopped playing this game short after it was released when I found out the game was not finished at all. Lots of things were taken out too. Not delivering what was promised is equal to scamming customers in my opinion. I do not need release dates which cannot be met. Do not give dates that cannot be met, or release unfinished games in the future.

I will never pre-order your games that much is sure. Apreciate my feedback.

Bummer, would honestly prefer more regular, smaller patches over these megapatches every few months. But I can see why that's not the case, though such a long delay is going to result in sky-high expectations once again...

While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we’ll need some additional time.

Our goal for Patch 1.2 goes beyond any of our previous updates. We’ve been working on numerous overall quality improvements and fixes, and we still have work to do to make sure that’s what you get. With that in mind, we’re now aiming for release in the second half of March.

It’s not the news we enjoy sharing, but we want to make sure we launch this update properly. Stay tuned for more information as the time draws closer. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Ok im done waiting. I bought on launch and couldnt even play 20 hours. The frame dips make me literally sick, and i still cant play more than 30 min without my xbox freezing. I understand youve had issues but to expect me to wait yet ANOTHER month to play a game i purchased in dec is ridiculous. I was denied a refund once so i guess my next question is who can i report these guys to because they took my money on false promises and havent made it playable 2 months later.

Ok im done waiting. I bought on launch and couldnt even play 20 hours. The frame dips make me literally sick, and i still cant play more than 30 min without my xbox freezing. I understand youve had issues but to expect me to wait yet ANOTHER month to play a game i purchased in dec is ridiculous. I was denied a refund once so i guess my next question is who can i report these guys to because they took my money on false promises and havent made it playable 2 months later.

There are a whole lot of places you could report them to.

It won't have any effect though.

If you've reached that point, just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom