Patch 1.2 — Development Update

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Judge Dredd (2012) while waiting the patch. I think CDPR got inspired by this movie creating the game.
Indeed! (amongst a good many other sources of inspiration, of course)! As my psn profile page says, CP is the best 2000AD comic strip video game that never actually was a 2000AD comic strip :D(y)

They could have replaced the romances with more content and I would have been fine with it, but they made so much of the game about the romances that they can't be removed without leaving a big hole in it.

There was no excuse to leave women with a less enjoyable product than men. I hope they learn better in the future.
Just think of Takemura. He is worth the wait. *fingers crossed*

"That patch got some potential...;)"

Get it done devs!! ❤️
48528c86-07bb-477a-b61f-3a32ab107f95.png

Just think of Takemura. He is worth the wait. *fingers crossed*
100% what I am hoping for.

But would have been nice if they had any main character as our romance option so there was a point to do the endings that were not Devil's ending. But then again I would say fuck those endings anyway if we got Takemura later. But then again it looks like it won't even be possible to get any DLC for a year and I will probably forget about this game by then, so it doesn't matter.

What a JOKE!!! CDPR never was going to release a patch in February, they are just playing games with everyone. And, they are already talking about Witcher 4? That tells me that Cyberpunk 2077 is already dead for them. Done with their BS!!!
Exactly and this is why I'll never buy a game from..this game was [...] and its just one big continuous stream of excuses..they should of delayed the entire game till 2022..cause now its one big trash fire..

100% what I am hoping for.

But would have been nice if they had any main character as our romance option so there was a point to do the endings that were not Devil's ending. But I would say fuck those endings anyway if we got Takemura later. But then again it looks like it won't even be possible for DLC for a year and I will probably forget about this game by then, so it doesn't matter.
True. I like the Arasaka ending. But i understand your point.

A great aplause for the giving more stuff to talk about in the coming weaks...keap up the good work,or whatever you are doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom