Patch 1.2, hello, comments

+
I'm so happy I've been choosing to be patient and play other games while patiently waiting for mods to be updated and my own mod to be finished. Funny one though, as those comments were removed, created a fuss, then have been added again, creating a new fuss.

We could nearly think this is all made on purpose.

I see and I understand but I do not yet know what we shall do. I will investigate though. Thank you for directing my attention to this issue.

EDIT:

Well the truth is we were so busy working on all the new content that we forgot about the comments.

If anything, please leave the comments in. We'd even appreciate more comments where it's really necessary. I mean, i don't think CDPR will abandon W3 support anytime soon, but modders can do wonders if the proper tools are available - and guidance, of course.

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
Just an update: it is not possible at the moment to provide an ETA (even "soon" or "later") as a few different plans are considered. And it's not the comments but other considerations that are the deciding factors. So I'm very sorry but I can't say "fixing mods now should be fine" or "better wait" with certainty yet. For what it's worth I wish I could be of more help.

wow, what a downer... the honesty in the answer is very much appreciated, still feels like a big letdown though...
was hoping for updates on ghost mode, prep mod and friendly hud ;) these mods are the perfect addition.

still feels like a big letdown though...
was hoping for updates on ghost mode, prep mod and friendly hud ;) these mods are the perfect addition.

Yup, I won't be updating the game and installing the expansion myself until these mods are once again compatible.

Great.... I have nearly half of my scripts converted over to 1.21 and now I find out they're at risk of being ruined. T_T

Well, at least we know about it.

I finally took the plunge and instead of copying files decided to 'recreate' all the script mods im using myself. It wasn't that painful actually, the most interesting ones im using made new custom classes.

For myself just advanced knowledge that the scripts are updated, rather than patch -> launch -> compile error -> bugger i have to merge is enough to take the sting away.

Just an update: it is not possible at the moment to provide an ETA (even "soon" or "later") as a few different plans are considered. And it's not the comments but other considerations that are the deciding factors. So I'm very sorry but I can't say "fixing mods now should be fine" or "better wait" with certainty yet. For what it's worth I wish I could be of more help.

So, the answer is, if I get it right, "comments will be removed, but we don't know when it'll happen". Well, at least we know what awaits us :)

---------- Updated at 08:18 AM ----------

was hoping for updates on ghost mode, prep mod and friendly hud
Friendly HUD beta for 1.21 is out and Preparations is next on my ToDo list. Updating Ghost Mode will take longer, though, not because of scripts, but because the mod is big and both patch and dlc have several mechanic changes/fixes I need to consider.

Vinthir

CD PROJEKT RED
I remembered about this matter and posted for you because I appreciate your work and I'd like to save you time. I'm flattered that you reached out to me in particular when in doubt. It's not my responsibility but I like the feel.

But it looks slightly weird with that link posted above, so I will remove it, just once :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom