Patch 1.2, hello, comments

+
Seeing as this was the last expansion and most likely the last significant change to the script base, as CDProjekt are moving on to other projects, I see no reason why the community couldn't simply backport whatever fixes they release in the next few upcoming patches into the current scripts. Perhaps post it in the Nexus sites as a “base” mod, which the rest of the mods would base their changes on.

Even though I find the debugger infinitely more useful than any comment when it comes to script functions, the imported c++ functions can be quite obscure sometimes as you can't see the code, and their parameters don't exactly have the clearest identifiers; there are some very useful blocks of comments in some of them that are quite informative.

In general, the comments can be a big help for newcomers. Specially when you consider there is zero official documentation. It seems sill to take away whatever little help is there, for something that's been engraved in the eternal internet mind already.

Plus, I'm really not looking forward to update my mods yet again in two weeks for no reason.

Top Bottom