Patch 1.2 in PS4 PRO

+
Are you guys having the same problems that i am having after patch 1.20 on PS4 PRO???
MY PROBLEMS: I play Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 Pro, after the patch 1.20, on combat, guns sound just appear after 15-20 seconds after you shoot, sights of guns don’t appear, places, buildings, people don’t render ,The loading menu is taking too long to load, the radio musics are bugged in one moment the music disappear, the sound of the city in some moments are bugged like: when you go to an area where nothing is rendered every sound disappear, and another bug that i think is related to the problems of render after patch 1.20, like: i am driving a car and I can see the buildings, places disappearing and appearing , disappearing , appearing, driving a car and you look to some buildings, you unfortunately can see places beyond walls/buildings, inside buildings, and even inside/beyond the entire city

Last edited:
Just ask for a refund and if you really want the game go get a disc copy for as little as €25 game stores are dumping disc copy prices because they can't get rid of inventory.

Then wait maybe a year or more before coming back and if it's not fixed by then it will never be.

Top Bottom