Patch 1.2 - Instead of spawning behind the player, police will now spawn across the street!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is huge guys! Wow. I'm without words. Congratulations for CDPR for making the cops spawn 50ft further! We've been really asking for this a lot.
Also introducing key-binding to movement keys Honestly? I'm a fan bros.
Police chase like Vice City, a game released 19 years ago? Maybe in 2 years of coding, here's hoping fellas ;)

Last edited:
Would be nice if somebody could describe how far away from the player this means. I am not ready to return to CP77 but i would like to know the details about this patch.

y'know .. once a friend told me this really bad joke but really It was the dumbest joke: who is worse a policeman or a thief? the joke

you sounded the same... but hey I guess it's similar when you want to drop or piss you just can't keep it dont ya? your sarcasm, bad humour has as much weight as a grain of sand

We get it, you're unimpressed. Good for you, now go dump your shit somewhere else and quit polluting the air here, this ain't an outhouse.

Or in kinder words, find enjoyment elsewhere while they work on the game and come back when it meets your standards.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

You literally posted this exact statement in the patch thread and that is where it should have stayed, your level of humour isn't witty or clever enough to warrant a whole topic.
To be fair, CDPR addressed the situation as if it was a joking matter and that was neither witty or clever enough or appropriate given the state of the game and the fact that their idea of a police response in "the next level of open world" gameplay is for them to spawn in from thin air around the player.

they still need to fix a whole lot more than just the police i promise you that. what i see now is nothing in contrast to that "fake" demo we were shown way back in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom