Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Despite being incredibly excited about this patch, certain “fixes" are persisting to break the immersion and beauty of this experience. The enemy physics after synapse burnout, blood texture delays after bullet impact, decapitation leading to a texture glitch that fills the surrounding space, etc. all still plague my game. I love this game, with all its imperfections, playing on a ps4 pro, and I hope to see more improvements from the hard working team at CDPR.

Without having experienced this patch yet (download just finished few mins ago), there was some mentioning of LOD issues caused/worsened by this patch. Is this something the devs are aware of and plan to fix?
I plan to play it soon, but I'd rather trade pre-patch performance (slightly lower) for the LOD issues potentially destroying the immersion. On the other hand there were plenty of bugfixes for quests/story and gameplay, so there's that..

I made it about half way through before I realized this list takes 20 minutes if I want to read it fully. The immense amount of work it must have taken to do this given the timeframe that was expected is something that made me log in just to make this comment.

I have friends that overhyped this game and fell for it when it was as buggy as it was. Decisions may have been made mistakenly at some company choices, but at the end of the day the faithfulness and commitment to make things as right as possible is what keeps me loyal. Thank you for all the effort and work!

Me at the beginning of the list...

20 minutes later...

Keep up the great work chooms and don't forget to breathe :D.
hahahahahah your the shiz exxxed

So is going back to a save thats before I started the "I can see clearly now" side quest, the only way to fix the issue cause that's like 30 hours of grinding out all the other quest just gone like that!

Top Bottom