Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Wow, it needed more that 54gb of free space to install ah well, cya later ELEX... for now :D.

Holy mother of Christ, that is a long list! - there's more going on here, than what I've been through in my 35 year old life xD

I'm glad these aren't just the console fixes, nor only quest bugs, but actual design flaws being addressed! I feel like I'm getting my game back :D

Only 2 questions remain:
- I wonder what could possibly be covered by "And many more."?
- How. Big. Nay. MASSIVE. Is. This. Patch.? - Edit: Oh, it's live now! 33,6 GB's, I'm not even mad, that's impressive!

I hoped for new game + with new level cap. After finishing the game (all endings) this patch its not worth my time.
Whats the point of new game + ..we are already way over powered when playing on hard and to carry over your stuff to a new game would be silly. This game is too short and too linear to have everything in the beginning

This is a massive change, and the 33Gb download/100Gb install is massive! I have hope that the following patches/DLC/Expansions will be just as substantial! Thanks for addressing the issues plaguing this game!

Incredible! So happy to see a TON of updates! I just went through them in a video and could only touch on SOME of them .. there was so many. Although i'm hoping that some of the misc gig fixes (on console) let me complete the last 3 bugged gigs. HOPING

Top Bottom