Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Whoa! That's a big list, I really wasn't expecting that. It looks impressive, I look forward to seeing what the game looks like when 1.2 does drop.

I'm kind of sad that it sounds like they fixed the invisible katana trick to get to high places, and the clipping through walls/doors with car doors. That was a lot of fun to do :sneaky:

Alright. Disabling of double tap dodge nonsense is appreciated, but for the love of god, why do you keep double tap dodge on dedicated button?

Love the game. Keep ug good work and waiting for MOOOOORREEEEE CONTENT and stories :)

ps it would be also great if you showed new important features separately. Things like crafting multiple things, switching off the comparison weapon mode etc.

Great work guys, thank you! We believe in you! :D

That list could have been better fixed prior to the release. Imagine if there were that many faults with the release of a new car? It is hard to imagine.

Regardless, it looks like some people at CDPR have been working extremely hard to make things right. You have to appreciate that!

Everyone deserves a second chance, so lets see how 1.2 translates into real noticeable, tangible, improvements in the game where you go aha!, I see what you did there!

I wonder what's the "and many more" at the end of the patch list means...
Is this the full extent of patch notes, or are we expected to receive additional information before the patch release?

What I'd like to see being added in near future: (like a month or so)
- quest rebalance (you gain reputation too fast for the game lenght)
- damage rebalance (too much damage overal)
- skill rebalance/tweaks (so that they are more appealing). Let me feel more distinguished as a hacker, brawler or weapon master.
- finishers finishers finishers! I need more finishers!! Not only with melee weapons, I want to knock an enemy down and beat dead it as a finisher with my rifle.
- idle animations for weapons and katanas/daggers.
- higher level/rep level
- option to "scale" enemies to your level, so that you don't one shot everyone after out lvling them. (imho that's my most wanted option, I don't want to feel OP, just strong enough to keep me running around the map).
- QoL changes - let me skip mandatory introductions such has the first braindance with Judy (only available after finishing the game for the first time), it's so tiresome to do it over and over.
- I know this might be unwanted, but I want more sex scenes/sex workers variations. I don't mean to f*ck constantly, but it just feels natural to have them in the game.
- I'd love to have at least one more opportunity to sleep with Judy/Panam. I was so sad when (after finishing Judy quest line) I visited her apartment, had a short talk and... that's it? Give me the option to sleep in her apartment and sleep with her with a custom sex scene, so that after a hard day of killing and doing gigs I can netflix and chill with my loli... ;)

Last edited:
*phew* finally read through this behemoth of a patch notes list. I feel like i need some rest now.

Aaanyway, i think they fixed all bugs i encountered during my two runs. With possible exceptions being perks not working, and Judy being physically ubiquitous at the end of her quest chain (both in her apartment AND having fun in Oregon at the same time). But with that "and many more" line, anything is possible.

Can someone tell me if the 20 or 30 perks that were not working correctly are fixed now as i did not see anything about them in the list of changes?

Very nice list of fixes CDPR devs! Hats off! Please stay on set course and make Cyberpunk so awesome like originally intended.

[...]
2moderators: lols :D .. you are fast (y) :p

Last edited:
*phew* finally read through this behemoth of a patch notes list. I feel like i need some rest now.

Aaanyway, i think they fixed all bugs i encountered during my two runs. With possible exceptions being perks not working, and Judy being physically ubiquitous at the end of her quest chain (both in her apartment AND having fun in Oregon at the same time). But with that "and many more" line, anything is possible.
I mentally solved Judy thinking she left a "proxy" at home while she was having fun,they only need to put some orange eyes to fix it.

Top Bottom