Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
w wow to much read

Attachments

• 620e1c35fd533705efc354a8e897fc30.gif
    620e1c35fd533705efc354a8e897fc30.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 272
Hey! Thanks so much for working so hard on all these!
Question; and my apologies if I missed this -
Will River Ward's interactions with a romanced V be fixed in this patch? (Phone calls hanging up immediately/not answering phone/only able to call or text River while in Trailer Park area/no storage at River's house/River dialogue options duplicated or bugged in dialogue list/no goodbye option when talking to River/River's sister not around and nephew&niece bugged standing into their beds etc.?) I chose River as my romance path and love him but it's very difficult to feel as if he is part of the story when I can't talk to him. Thanks for all your hard work and can't wait to see it in-game ^^

A very good patch!

Can't wait to try it out. It's definitely enough for me to give the game another whirl.

• Added an option to craft multiple items at once.

This ^^^^ Oh god, thank you for this.

And many more.

Aaaaandddd... really? There is more? I'm assuming the *full patch notes* are going to be released at the same time as the patch.

This is seriously great.

For me what CDPR tells us with this patch 1.2 is that they are betting heavily on Cyberpunk 2077, that nothing to abandon, that they are fixing it completely. They are focusing on fixing all the broken mechanics of the base game first and then improving the game and releasing the DLC and expansions. I think we should fill this post with positive values now, they have given us many reasons seeing the great work they have done with this great patch. They also say at the end: And many more. As we have demanded of them, I believe that now we must evaluate positively what they are doing. They are on the right track !!!

"Added an option to craft multiple items at once."

Banzai! This was so annoying.

Ok, for someone who was more interested in content updates and improvements than the technical stuff, the line about
"One more gig" not existing anymore and the fact that you can't go back to the point of no return anymore, is the most interesting part. Does this mean that we will get a proper continuation of the story???? PLEASE.

Also, I hope all these fixes will be implemented without problems and the game will go back to the PS Store soon.

Thank you for posting this, it's exactly what I was hoping to get. Some really good and needed changes coming I would love to hear from the devs about the decisions based around the four topics that were presented the last update from CDPR and if those are small fixes for now with larger system improvements coming in the future.

Top Bottom