Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
TO CDPR:

Wow, that's a long list you've clearly been busy. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for you guys to get all the bugs fixed.

Thank you for the communication.

TO FORUM CHOOMBAS:

Whilst I'm sure this doesn't float everybody's boat it looks to me like a pretty extensive list of bugs and broken bits fixed.
I'm reassured that there seems to be a focus on making this game a success and they'll be in a position to start working on the QOL and content that we all want. I would write soon, but let's be honest none of us knows what's left on the bug list.
Is this is enough to placate Sony?

I know we'd all like more communication, but maybe the pr team are on a short leash after over promising and under delivering at launch so maybe they're trying to let their actions speak for themselves?

After this I'm still hopeful. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Fixed an issue where the urinary stream could still be visible after NPC stopped peeing and moved away from the spot.
This one cracks me up.

And an additional reward from Regina for completing all psycho missions? Tasty.

Looks great! Can't wait to play the game for the second time as soon as the update is up!! Keep it goin CDPR!

Last edited:
I've read all the patch notes AND all the comments so far. :D

Now I understand why there was no open comunication and no damage control after the first patch 1.2 note a week ago. CDP was like "te-he-he, let's see what they'll say to this one".
This patch seems to be addressing lots of game-breaking issues. I'm hoping that CDP will soon start addressing the immersion-breaking ones like the general feel of lifeless city with brainless NPCs. I've spent around 20 hours just walking through the city in the first available district, never progressed further than getting my eye implant. The city just doesn't feel like a city to me, it feels like a mod to some other game. I can't perform the simplest normal-life activities in this city. I'd like to see those things improved in the future.

This looks promising! Quite a list for a game that suposedly runs fine, but i can see you are working on it so i'll forget about that for now. Still no fix for the minimap or a toggle for walk? I just skimmed trough, will sit down and read thouroughly after work.
Its clear to see that you are working to turn this around now, but please, in the future, comunication is key.

*is thinking the list will be small*

*reads list of patch notes*
3rVfBUa9f0RErtMZBH.gif

Better now.

I wonder who thought the previous "smart ass" update about the patch was a good idea.

This patch won't fix the game's real issues but at least it addresses bugs.

Let's see how it runs after the patch, in particular on consoles.

I'm a bitt confused about the difficulty changes. One of the most common criticism is how easy the game is and how op you become at some point, even on the highest difficulty. Instead of rebalancing skills and most importantly improving the enemy ai there are several changes which make the game even easier? Why do gorilla arms need 20% more damage? You can already onehit most enemies once skilled. Implantants don't need to be cheaper. It will just make you op earlier. And some enemies don't need o do less damage.

Top Bottom