Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
That's a great long list of fixes (ending with "and many more", no less). One small thing, however - though perhaps too late for this one already: in the patch notes, can you actually group the various fixes in their respective categories? Or at least group all the quest-related fixes together? I mean, how is "Fixed an issue where a player could die right before the scene transition in Play It Safe resulting in blocked progression." a UI fix?
Grouping all the quest fixes together would allow people who want to avoid potential spoilers to skip over those when reading the list.

That would be great!

But where did you find out about any other patches in the future? Isn't 1.2 the final (last) huge patch this year? Aren't we supposed to get only hotfixes and DLCs after 1.2 is released? Is there any new roadmap somewhere?

I was (and I am) hoping we'll get some new info on Wednesday (CDPR conference).
It is just my opinion seeing that CDPR is doing a hard job but mostly focused on fixing all the bugs that the initial game has.

If the game no longer has bugs, it will be at that moment when improvements, dlcs and expansions can be applied. I don't think this is the last big patch because it will surely not be enough to get back into the play store and there will still be bugs in the game that will have to be fixed.

Surely for June or July we will have another great patch that will leave the game ready to receive the improvements and the new content.

I also think that PS4 or XBOX 1 cannot limit the potential of Cyberpunk 2077. There should be a stable version for old consoles and an improved version that takes advantage of the full potential of the game for PC and new generation consoles.

CYBERPUNK 2077 CANNOT BE LIMITED IN ITS POSSIBILITIES BY PS4 OR XBOX 1.

The CDPR conference is sure to clarify many things for us.

Miscellaneous
  • A settings option to hide Potential Enemy Markers was added to the Interface tab.
  • A settings option to hide NPC name overhead display was added to the Interface tab.

Does hiding the NPC names include hiding the floating merchant and quest icons that in your view of all the time? PLEASE add that as an option if it's not too late! We really need it for more immersion.

Also there seems to be a lot of changes to make things easier. Definitely need a harder difficulty option added in the future.

But for now, more UI customisation options please!

Thank you.

well on a high end rig runs like butter with no issues, hope this is soon a renewed momentum for the dlc/expansions now!

I have to say, that I'm impressed by the sheer amount of fixes and I actually read through the whole list !

This patch notes have actually restored my faith into the devs and the future of the game !

I think it's time for me, to apologize to the Devs, about the sometimes harsh criticism from my side !

Thanks a lot for taking the time, to write down pretty much all the fixes You have done, because as You rightly mentioned, not every issue is popping up for everyone !

I don't know what others will do, but I will go back and keep playing the game !

Thanks a lot for Your hard work and please keep it up !

👍🙂👍

Well, bugfixes are good. Still not enough to get that bad taste out of my mouth.

However, Cyberpunk and CDPR became synonymous with "delays" in general. Now, smaller gaming companies get flak when they actually have to delay because they dare to listen to community feedback.

Execs of CDPR: you hurt the industry and you should feel bad.

But you probably won't and this comment will just get deleted. I don't care, though. Won't support you ever again and will advice everyone against purchases from you and your GOG platform.

Good day!

I've read everything line for line on the changelog in this update and all I can say is....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...keep up the great job guys. Let's make night city great again.

Well, bugfixes are good. Still not enough to get that bad taste out of my mouth.

However, Cyberpunk and CDPR became synonymous with "delays" in general. Now, smaller gaming companies get flak when they actually have to delay because they dare to listen to community feedback.

Execs of CDPR: you hurt the industry and you should feel bad.

But you probably won't and this comment will just get deleted. I don't care, though. Won't support you ever again and will advice everyone against purchases from you and your GOG platform.

Good day!
Then why are you even posting crybaby post? It's called letting go. Live in the now man. You're part of the problem with the world. But go ahead and sit in the corner with your arms crossed and frown on your face like a but hurt 3 year old over split milk.

Then you should read more carefully, because it was never stated in that article that CDPR failed at delivering the patch, just that the players thought that it might be released last Friday, but it wasn't the case. So right now you are the one that seems "quick to jump to false accusations".
Granted. I saw the comment rather than the article itself. I havent yet been able to look into it further than that face value.
If it is indeed differently commented by the article, then yes I dropped that ball.
Still however, the generic point remains: lets not call something out before the actual passing of the previously stated deadline.

Well, it's nice to see all those broken stuff get fixed.. And I'm impatient to see all that in game (but maybe we won't see anything, you can't compare if you didn't got the bug/glitch before).
But still, there's no great change here. This won't be a game changer. Anyway, let's wait and see, but I guess we won't get anything we expected about AI and stuff.

But it will definitely feel better to play the game without the "shit, I hope this quest won't bug out on me..." all the time.

My only hope with this update is that the performance decrease over time is fixed as part of these stability and performance fixes.
Seems not likely. They would specifically mention it otherwise instead of all those random memory optimizations (to prevent crashing)

It's hilarious but looks like this huge patch has nothing to do with the only bugs I encountered:
1) It's impossible to start rollercoaster quest after some point
2) Judy doesn't leave my flat (If you know what I mean)
3) For me it was nearly impossible to start quest chain for Brendan (it was not marked on map and I visited him around 10 times until succeeded to start quest)
4) MIni-map of cause (but ok, this is more like a feature however a must-have one)

And this thing scares me:
Fixed V's incorrect position while riding a motorcycle.
I really hope they are talking not about this gorgeus position:
1617017449854.png

Focus on the most demanded by the community:
- Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS.
- Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI.
- We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a public transportation system! Like trains, metro ... Even stations already exist! Open them up! It's common sense and it feels unorganic that it isn't.
- Increase interaction with the city: bars, recreational stands, interactions with NPCS.

This will make the game the excellent open world game it deserves to be! Because art and OST ar
about incoming changes. people were dooming and glooming for past few weeks about patch notes not being released.
Never had problems with bugs, my game ran stable 60 or higher FPS. The flaws goes beyond bugs. Of course I would move on if I thought that the game didn't have potential.

Typos:
It's no longer possible to kill Garry after killing the Nomads in The Prophet's Song, which therefore can be completed now. TheJournal entrywill be cleaned.
  • Judy no longer follows the player around the world if they left the quest area before entering the brainandce studio in Disasterpiece.
Also: was the bug in the Heist mission resolved regarding obtaining the sword and datapad?
Or is this still a "try to climb back up when you first fall" deal after the vehicle is no longer present on the landing pad? There's a few other quirks regarding crafting I'll probably end up tinkering around with, I had my crafting maxed out on two saves (one for netrunner build as well) So.. hope to get this installed and hopefully nothing quirky happens.

Where's my willy flying option? are mirrors still broken and first person camera still impacted? I wanna run around with no pants. NO PANTS.
Just willy floppin all around night city. No more forced underwear. #nomoreforcedunderpants

Last edited:
Top Bottom