Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Some guys are saying that after 1.2 patch are having performance issues with Ray Tracing ON. Is that true ? I'm still downloading the patch and i can't verify myself.

Guys,just change your patch folder to mod and all mods should work...Gui and Hui mods dont work...also cet not working for now...

I downloaded it and turned it right back off. Not a single person or car anywhere in the world still after patch 1.1. Thought 1.2 might fix it but the world is still empty with no NPCs. I can't believe this is an open world game that came out in 2020.

Last edited:
I downloaded it and turned it right back off. Not a single person or car anywhere in the world still after patch 1.1. Thought 1.2 might fix but the world is still empty. I can't believe this is an open world game that came out in 2020.
Weird. Maybe it is something wrong with your save file or game bugged out, why do I see everyone almost everywhere.

Downloaded the patch, installed the patch, loaded last savegame from 09.01.2021
DIsaapointment.
Various grafical glitches eg Items in Inventory not showing. Stragne view of V on Invertory screen (half in shadows, not shown on screenshot). Granedes on shortcut not showing.
Used a granade on a street light mast. It falls ... through the street. Police appeared out of air, instantly, behind me. Just like it was used to.

Dont know if i downloaded the false Update, but Mainscreen shows 1.2.

Im confused

After Deinstallation, complete Game Download and Reinstallation Icons etc are back.

Attachments

• cp77_patch12_glitch.jpg
    cp77_patch12_glitch.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 181
  • cp77_patch12_missingitemsininventory2.jpg
    cp77_patch12_missingitemsininventory2.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 190
  • cp77_patch12_missingitemsininventory.jpg
    cp77_patch12_missingitemsininventory.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 190
  • cp77_patch12_mainscreen.jpg
    cp77_patch12_mainscreen.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I just had to stop by & say wow on this update. I've already been loving & enjoying my time in the future so much as it is, this warrants a new playthrough though imo with my mod pack & layout.

Thank you so much CD Projekt Red for caring about this game like no other, ignore the hate etc. It's all corpo nonsense over share prices, you created an amazing story that makes people uncomfortable. Be proud of that, you push the boundaries of normal humanity & I adore you all for it. Please keep it up & never get discouraged, you are great people doing great things!

P.S. from Night City; Evee & I are enjoying ourselves in our private full dive & I hope you won't mind a very well written mod in the future one day where I bring her back <333

photomode_12122020_025600.png

This is a good start, a couple more patches like this one and the game should be in a better spot.
The NPCs The AI and The Physics are a big problem still, finishing/reworking those systems is really needed.
by all means, I'm still not gonna come back and play the game yet, the game still lacks very crucial systems that just breaks my immersion every time, I hope CDPR keeps pushing hard on fixing and adding content to the game, best of luck.

I see they finally added Dx 12 mGPU support... NOT! :cry::cry::cry:

:giveup:
I just have ONE wish before I die... But it seems winning the lottery or receiving super-powers are both more likely than this happening..

Last edited:
Now this is a Gaming company that cares about it's clientele!!! Glad the changes are coming although they didn't bother most of my gameplay. I was hoping we could get some of the outfits, armors, and muscular body types a number of the NPC's. That's the only thing missing. Awesome!

So can I respec my characters attributes? Can I now buy the legendary blueprints that go missing after you see them once?

Top Bottom