Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Weird. Maybe it is something wrong with your save file or game bugged out, why do I see everyone almost everywhere.
I do play on Playstation 4 Pro. I should have mentioned that in my original post. It happened after patch 1.1. So far I have had no save files getting corrupted.

Downloaded the patch, installed the patch, loaded last savegame from 09.01.2021
DIsaapointment.
Various grafical glitches eg Items in Inventory not showing. Stragne view of V on Invertory screen (half in shadows, not shown on screenshot). Granedes on shortcut not showing.
Used a granade on a street light mast. It falls ... through the street. Police appeared out of air, instantly, behind me. Just like it was used to.

Dont know if i downloaded the false Update, but Mainscreen shows 1.2.

Im confused

Maybe im blind, but i didnt find the menuitem where i can deactivate/change doubletap-dodging and also cant find out how to craft multible items.

Think im getting old ...

Found the option to disable.
Multiple Items crafting is also there (Set number of pieces after crafting first item. There is just a spelling error in german translation)

Last edited:
Some guys are saying that after 1.2 patch are having performance issues with Ray Tracing ON. Is that true ? I'm still downloading the patch and i can't verify myself.
high end computer here 3080 rtx, no issues raytracing.
didnt have issues before the patch either graphics wise.

This is a good start, a couple more patches like this one and the game should be in a better spot.
The NPCs The AI and The Physics are a big problem still, finishing/reworking those systems is really needed.
by all means, I'm still not gonna come back and play the game yet, the game still lacks very crucial systems that just breaks my immersion every time, I hope CDPR keeps pushing hard on fixing and adding content to the game, best of luck.
this game HAD all the potential.
but lets be honest, i dont think cd project red is going to sell much more games after this launch. they killed their own company.
lead developer left, stocks plummit, they get sue'd.. pulled from the sony platforms.
personally i can say im not gonna buy any game from this company again.
companys like this are the reasons rockstar games are untouchable, years of work for this lol
atleast when i buy a rockstar game i get quality starting from launch and not 2 years after release.
witcher 3 was a good game (with barely any competition tho)
no company can make this kind of games like rockstar games,
look at cyberjunk.. complete joke !
look at watchdogs legion, complete joke !
rockstar games - untouchable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like they are trying to actually fix the game, which is calming to the soul. I was worried they would do little to nothing to get the game functioning right after seeing how it launched. This looks like CDPR is finally trying to make up for the Higher Ups screw ups of launching earlier than, "When it's ready" slogan they threw around. Hopefully it comes out by mid April, which is where I bet it wouldnt be out before(1.2 patch) after hearing they were hacked. List really shows they knew the game wasn't ready or thoroughly tested. Hopefully we can have patch 1.3 start adding some of the promised/ advertised features installed in the game finally to start showing CDPR's org vision for the game. Once that's in, only then will I care about DLCs free or otherwise. Honestly, they should NEVER mention paid DLC for this game. There are so many loyal fans of CDPR who felt like giving up, but kept the game and didn't ask for a refund when we SHOULD HAVE. They actually broke my faith in them.

I wanted to love this game and breathe it in everyday, like a new Mass Effect 1 or Dragon Age or Witcher upon it coming out. I have around 200 Hrs in this game and it's mostly some side quest, but mainly exploration and PHOTOS. I love the environmental design/ city layout and diversity of the world. It put me in awe. But the stories and gameplay I expected... the interactions I thought I'd have with the world and NPCs... where horrifyingly lacking. The design of the world feels alive, but the world feels dead. I spent time making up my own stories through photos to keep me interested in playing, since so much was broken and stopping me from progressing in the main quest. Eventually I gave up while waiting for a patch to save the game, then all the drama IRL with CDPR happening... This patch needs to be out last decade ago.

Lastly: Noticed they patched out the flying glitch with the weapons so you can get on tall building, enter closed building with car bug and living slide bug to survive heights they dont want you at in the game. Exploration is about to take a MAJOR hit...

Holy moley! That was quite the list of changes. Seeing the "and many more" at the end there got me curious too :)
Well done though!

Nice, it shows how poorly polished the game is and how much CDPR made us idiots, and if that was not enough, they make even more idiots of us by preparing "free DLC" which was probably supposed to be simply in the game. But the kids are happy that they get something, so it's ok. Unfortunately, I don't like being treated like that. I do not go into the same amount twice, especially since I have stepped up to my ankles. I bought the game in the pre-premiere, taking into account the advertising materials, presentations of the game, etc. Now it is known that CDPR will never deliver that game, but only tries to save this upgrade. What do I have to do with the "free dlc" if I finished the game and I will not come back to it only because the car drives better .... just mocking us, and 50 EUR dog in the ass * stuck. I have never regretted buying a game so much and felt as cheated as here.

Last edited:
10,000 eddies? So imagine having that at the start of the game, now...
You can easily have 200k + eddies if you do all the sidemissions first. (It will however make you quite overpowered for the remainder of the game)

1. As you said + many more. Could very well be in there.
  2. Obviously I was talking about that. Not the "Car chase NOW" "Where is my complete redesign of the game" "Where is the cut content" type of posts. Obviously
Obviously I was taking the piss out of you, but i can see now how that was missed. My bad

Whats the point of new game + ..we are already way over powered when playing on hard and to carry over your stuff to a new game would be silly. This game is too short and too linear to have everything in the beginning
What if V is only the Prologue, maybe the DLC will be the real game =? *queue X-files theme*

Why?

What would mentioning how long the list of fixes was going to be change?

Things would've went down the same way. Look at this thread. They produced exactly what they said they would - a big patch to fix bugs. We got a few QoL improvements thrown in there and, yet, there are plenty who are still unhappy because they didn't get what they expected of the patch. Regardless of how unrealistic what they wanted was in the given timeframe or how what they expected was never the point of 1.2.

:shrug:
Yeah, it never good enough for some, not really anything new.
As for me, I think I'm gonna keep my Pc and PS running during the night :LOL:

Top Bottom