Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
You can easily have 200k + eddies if you do all the sidemissions first. (It will however make you quite overpowered for the remainder of the game)

Obviously I was taking the piss out of you, but i can see now how that was missed. My bad
I know, I have 500 hours in the game and I've tried doing all available side-missions during the prologue before, in one of my playthroughs, but it feels kinda cheesy. Plus you miss out on some potential cool mission comments/banter from Johnny because he's not with you at that point. Saying that, I don't understand why so many missions are available right from the start? The blue NCPD scanner hustles, I get, but actual gigs? When you have an immediate big job that needs doing from Dexter DeShawn?

Either way, doesn't change the fact that the money on the Militech Shard a feature that was supposed to be in the game from the start, but wasn't implemented/working. I like my progression to be natural and steady, not feel OP after The Heist...

I honestly haen't had much trouble with the game on my laptop. It's smooth, I'm getting up to 78 framerate, I've had 1 CTD in 150 hours of gamepley, and I've noticed only a few visual glitches.

The only real issue I've had, apart from the difficulty driving, is the issue I had in sneak missions where a reload ALWAYS set the area to combat with the enemies searching even if I had succesfully sneaked up to that point. I didn't see that mentioned here but perhaps I missed it. I hope it got fixed.

I'm very happy to see the driving fixes. I failed Sinnerman in this playthrough because of the driving at the beginning of the quest -- I just couldn't do it and gave up after several very frustrating tries. Hopefully I'll be able to do this quest next time.

Thanks for the big patch! This is a great game.

Very good patch i must say...now continue working on the game.I hope that the dlc's add more life to the game and more immersion.I really want to see animations to eat and drink and sit on benchs...keap up the good work cd project...

Good job!! Lotsa fixes!

On a side note, has anyone been able to disassemble food items? Can't seem to disassemble any consumables after update.

I know, I have 500 hours in the game and I've tried doing all available side-missions during the prologue before, in one of my playthroughs, but it feels kinda cheesy. Plus you miss out on some potential cool mission comments/banter from Johnny because he's not with you at that point. Saying that, I don't understand why so many missions are available right from the start? The blue NCPD scanner hustles, I get, but actual gigs? When you have an immediate big job that needs doing from Dexter DeShawn?

Either way, doesn't change the fact that the money on the Militech Shard a feature that was supposed to be in the game from the start, but wasn't implemented/working. I like my progression to be natural and steady, not feel OP after The Heist...
With regards to the money thing.
I''m currently 68 hours in with my Corpo playthrough, did my shenanigans in act 1 up to about level 16-ish (I think) now I'm in act 2 at level 26 and played halfway through the first Panam Mission, completed the first Judy mission, about to meet Goro at the Japantown diner/coffee house, running around with 200k eddies in the pocket And I already own 4 purchased vehicles worth an approximate 175k: Shion (75.000), Quartz (29.000), Type 66 JEN (58.000), CT-3X (22.000) and I still have many more gigs and hostles to accomplish. So getting a good income isn't all that difficult, at least from where I stand.
I'm sure someone will top me in no time with their carpark though ;)

So lots of "Fixes" but still nothing about what was promissed and is missing.
Like bribery, Street creed only for one faction not all crap like that.

With regards to the money thing.
I''m currently 68 hours in with my Corpo playthrough, did my shenanigans in act 1 up to about level 16-ish (I think) now I'm in act 2 at level 26 and played halfway through the first Panam Mission, completed the first Judy mission, about to meet Goro at the Japantown diner/coffee house, running around with 200k eddies in the pocket And I already own 4 purchased vehicles worth an approximate 175k: Shion (75.000), Quartz (29.000), Type 66 JEN (58.000), CT-3X (22.000) and I still have many more gigs and hostles to accomplish. So getting a good income isn't all that difficult, at least from where I stand.
I'm sure someone will top me in no time with their carpark though ;)
I've owned every single Cyberware and car in the game before, on my last 2 playthroughs, got all achievements, 100% completion. What I'm saying is, the progression didn't feel natural, I was a multi-millionaire out of nowhere, without even trying, with no story-related reason behind it whatsoever, simply because I explored a lot, did any gig and hustle I came across, and looted/sold every single thing the eye could see... LOL. In my current playthrough, I'm not trying to cheese it and loot everything and stop my car in the middle of the road just because I see an icon that says there's a mission that needs doing and I just wanna make some quick eddies to buy that next cyberware/car. Haha :) I'm playing in a more natural way.

The economy system does indeed need some rebalance, there's WAAAAY too much loot freaking everywhere, and it's all worth random numbers because of the scaling. A story-related reason to make some quick money like the one mentioned above (Militech Shard) is actually a nice touch, and immersive from a RP perspective (V being smart enough to hack the money off the shard) Gives you a nice boost at the start of the game if you choose to go that route, feel me? :)

More space needed,i have 159gb free and it doesn't start.I don't even play it anymore, definitely not worth the money.

Welcome to the matrix.thanks for the employ of each you from time and space for what is share now ,good work from developer with keeping your words said as Man worthy to be named in this way in society ->Marketting(editor,productor,distributors) chains should foolow the example ->maybe covid apologises to delay or time for what s next... DLC and improvement ... Next gen update ,see u next year with resolutions . Good work everybody,
Ps : u re in progress from lesson 1 to listen 2

FYI if you're using a Nvidia card TURN OFF INSTANT REPLAY in geforce experience settings for this game. My game was lagging so bad that I couldn't get past the CDPR logo on the intro credits.

That's a long list. Very nice :)

I had bound G for use. Now after the udpate, it's F again, which is my strafe right, which it also was still, at the same time :p And I couldn't rebind it anywhere, maybe I am blind. So I replaced every instance of "IK_F" with "IK_G" in the file inputDeadzones.xml.

Other than that, I haven't had any issues after the update, but I've only played like 30 minutes to check out the AMD ray tracing performance.

Love that you guys are working this hard to fix the game, had my criticisms openly posted here but this is nice to see.
Now that the patch is out I really gotta ask why limit the multi-craft to ammo only?
That was a greatly expected feature by many and to set it to only ammo is a bit disappointing. Specially with perks that require you to craft multiples of an item to make full use of them.

this is the old testament!!! there is still a lot to fix and It may never be the shadow of what they promised, well... It's amazing all the effort they have put into this, certainly thanks to all the developers who have put their sweat in this game

Top Bottom