Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
Why would you get rid of the speed glitch!!! It made the game x10 more fun especially if u did a melee build!!! Idk what to do now my character just feels super slow......

• Fixed an issue where the urinary stream could still be visible after NPC stopped peeing and moved away from the spot.
priorities man, priorities.

jk. great job guys, im gonna test this to see how it feels now. i hope the crashes really are fixed.

Still a joke compared to what they advised, most of the stuff should have been included at the release in December and not 4 month later.
Hope that was not the last update to come and that the issues that many concerns get fixed, most of them are simply minor bug fixes.

Very IMPRESSIVE list of changes, already hearing very positive feedback from PC players. Of course haters going to hate and find the things this patch does not address but can't fix that, some people can't let go and move forward emotionally. I applaud the work being done the look forward to the hot fix(es) and then announcements for the DLC and paid expansions. Keep up the good work on getting the game up to par.

"Cyberpsychos are now immune to Tranquilizer rounds and System Reset Quickhack."
What's the logic behind this change? You've now completely screwed the cyberpsycho quest line for people playing as netrunners with low gun skills. System Reset seems designed for use against cyberpsychos given the whole non-lethal part of those quests, why on earth would you make them immune?

I have no words, congratulations for the work done and for having respected the deadline. Many did not believe it anymore but it is clear that you are fighting to get back on track. Courage because this game is beautiful at all levels and deserves a great future. In any case, I will be there to see it!

What's the logic behind this change? You've now completely screwed the cyberpsycho quest line for people playing as netrunners with low gun skills. System Reset seems designed for use against cyberpsychos given the whole non-lethal part of those quests, why on earth would you make them immune?

System Reset made those fights trivial. One click and voila, miniboss beaten. Much better now, at least for me.

Now imagine going into one of those fights with a character with zero gun skills, which we should be able to role play as as it's literally one of the main classes.

I see your point and i can't say i disagree, but to be able to win those fights with just one click was just ridiculous.

Sweet Jesus, is this patch notes or a Michener novel? I'm honestly impressed, you guys said it was going to be a big patch but I wasn't expecting it to be THIS big. 34 GB download.

I see your point and i can't say i disagree, but to be able to win those fights with just one click was just ridiculous.
Well it's an OP ability, that's why the quest to acquire it was hidden. But it's the legendary netrunner ability, so surely it should be OP, that's kind of the point. I get the block on mini bosses, they could easily have ICE, but not most cyberpsychos.

That's the whole point of using a system reset deamon and tranquilizer weapons.
Don't use it if you'd rather Rambo it out, but why is everyone getting blocked from this?
It'd make sense if they had some resistance to it, but complete immunity is absurd.

Does anyone know if they fixed the bug where Johnny's clothes are locked as quest items and just multiply when you upgrade them?

yup, this was the only part of the patch notes I disliked. My whole build revolved around stealth, katanas and system reset.

Now this is a Gaming company that cares about it's clientele!!! Glad the changes are coming although they didn't bother most of my gameplay. I was hoping we could get some of the outfits, armors, and muscular body types a number of the NPC's. That's the only thing missing. Awesome!
I can't wait to get into it, but I have to agree, the NPCs have so many beautiful outfits and cyberware that either V can't access (in a city where looks are everything), many mods are dedicated to this end, replacing regular clothes items with NPC files. It would be awesome if V could get better style, as the other characters have or there were a way to add files correctly without replacing.
Still downloading (my internet & PSN suck) 45GB again? I really hope in the future we can bring the file size down from 110GB on PS4 :(
I truly love this gorgeous game, preem work, looking forward to what the future will bring into V's world. I have 10GB of screenshots.
230+ hours first play, almost 1000hrs total in all playthroughs :oops:
You guys are NOVA!:cool:

Does anyone know if they fixed the bug where Johnny's clothes are locked as quest items and just multiply when you upgrade them?
Did you read the patch notes? The answer is yes, after you get all of his items (Breathtaking achievement).

Top Bottom