Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
  • Quest icon is now correctly removed from Johnny's clothing set after Breathtaking achievement has been unlocked.
Well I already got the trophie some time ago, and the items are still marked as quest items, and any time I try to craft them tio a better level I get a copy of the original

its pure insanity to release new content like dlc/mp etc. They have to focus to fix this mess,and not to release new content,what gonna bring new bugs/issues in first place.

Have to agree. It's like building a new floor on a building with subsidence.

I played it a lot, nearly 300 hours on a PS4 Pro with minimal gamebreaking issues, and the work done so far and this patch is great, but the wider issues are clear to see, the AI, traffic, LODs, general interaction with the city all need improving to get it close to how we all want it to be.

For me, should be continuing to fix the issues for base consoles, while overhauling the physics and stuff. Then the PS5/XSX patch and more high end PC improvements, then DLC.

It'd allow them to rerelease it too, fully fixed and with DLC included.

The Queen of The Highway quest is still bugged for me.

Police and drones continue to teleport behind one's back inside buildings.
The rest very promising!
I hope a corresponding AI arrives at some point for everything - NCPD - Car Chase - Gangs - Pedestrians.
There are more animations/reaction but they keep turning in circles like chickens :ROFLMAO:

Great work, but unfortunately I don't see the changes I actually wanted, which are fixes for attributes, perks and stats. Technical ability doesn't give 5% armor per point like it's supposed to. Reflexes doesn't give 1% evasion per point. Perks that give evasion don't increase evasion, at least not on the stat screen. There are other perks that reportedly don't work, though I can't myself verify. Mods don't stack, though maybe that's intended to prevent becoming overpowered, but I think something should be implemented to prevent multiple of the same mod from being used if that's the case. Bug fixes are great and all, but the RPG elements need some love too.

The Kerenzikov jump glitch/exploit has been a fan favorite. I hopefully speak for multiple people when I say that it's removal is baffling. It allows for great freedom of movement and exploration than otherwise possible.

Please put back in the Kerenzikov jump feature. It makes moving about the map much easier in many cases.

Well, police got better but it's still garbage. Make them actually good and I'll start playing again.
Better, meaning they come with cars because they spawn far away enough to completely hide the fact that they spawn (even if the player is on a roof). Police cars patroling in the city (and intervening if they see crime), chasing with car... Making the police act like police. I don't care about bugs, UI, etc. I just want good police.
Until that I will be regretting that I bought a box version and I didn't ask for a refund.

I honestly haen't had much trouble with the game on my laptop. It's smooth, I'm getting up to 78 framerate, I've had 1 CTD in 150 hours of gamepley, and I've noticed only a few visual glitches.

The only real issue I've had, apart from the difficulty driving, is the issue I had in sneak missions where a reload ALWAYS set the area to combat with the enemies searching even if I had succesfully sneaked up to that point. I didn't see that mentioned here but perhaps I missed it. I hope it got fixed.

I'm very happy to see the driving fixes. I failed Sinnerman in this playthrough because of the driving at the beginning of the quest -- I just couldn't do it and gave up after several very frustrating tries. Hopefully I'll be able to do this quest next time.

Thanks for the big patch! This is a great game.
Driving isn't easy before they released the patch, but they've added sliders in the Settings-menu for you to adjust the driving. I think they also mentioned the sliding/skidding-issue of the cars has been decreased, making it easier to drive. It drove me up the wall when the car fishtailed during certain quests.

I recognize the work and effort put into this patch, but i don't think it will draw me back.

I am especially sad, that some movement exploits got fixed.

To me it is as if they patched the rocket jump exploit/feature in Quake.

Now it is a part of many games and game history.

Sliding at the right moment or using jump/dodge/midair dodge etc chains was something fun to do after finishing the little content if the game.

Most of the changes, especially the quest bugs would have been obvious if the game was proper tested before launch.

I don't want to sound ungrateful and I recognize the work put into it, but it is like selling a house with glaring holes in walls and floors, then getting praised for patching them up months later.

The police system is still lackluster and incredibly dull. It gives you now even more time to just drive away, because the police can't chase you in cars.

I don't know, if I overlooked the change, but i think, you can still reset the police by talking to a shop.

From the way this patch was marketed I expected some more content and features and not getting stripped of some fun elements of the game.

Last edited:
Thanks, chooms! Finally, V gets to bed properly lmao
Impressive list overall. I've been impressed when saw they changed all the grenade icons and many others inventory items. Also, fcking car quests finally have special markers that allow to distinguish them from other quests.

Hello, even after this patch, I have a bloody ritual mission, I enter the scene bug, Johnny is sitting on a box and absolutely nothing else happens.
I am unable to complete these missions and many more due to game bugs.
Any solution?

Seems like Beta testing was over after 4 months.
Imagine releasing a game with a this many issues

fml u guys need to fire ur game testers. if u even had any

What's the logic behind this change? You've now completely screwed the cyberpsycho quest line for people playing as netrunners with low gun skills. System Reset seems designed for use against cyberpsychos given the whole non-lethal part of those quests, why on earth would you make them immune?
I don't have system reset and my gun skill isn't that great, yet I've still had no problems with Cyberpsychos aside from 1 where I couldn't get into a good position.
Find a good position to hide with cover, peek out and short circuit them. While you wait for your ram to recharge, take a few pot-shots at them with a rifle (preferably a power rifle that can shoot through walls) with that mod that doesn't kill.

Hey! Thanks so much for working so hard on all these!
Question; and my apologies if I missed this -
Will River Ward's interactions with a romanced V be fixed in this patch? (Phone calls hanging up immediately/not answering phone/only able to call or text River while in Trailer Park area/no storage at River's house/River dialogue options duplicated or bugged in dialogue list/no goodbye option when talking to River/River's sister not around and nephew&niece bugged standing into their beds etc.?) I chose River as my romance path and love him but it's very difficult to feel as if he is part of the story when I can't talk to him. Thanks for all your hard work and can't wait to see it in-game ^^

This has not been fixed :/

Putting in another bug report.

Thanks, chooms! Finally, V gets to bed properly lmao
Impressive list overall. I've been impressed when saw they changed all the grenade icons and many others inventory items. Also, fcking car quests finally have special markers that allow to distinguish them from other quests.

Getting in bed properly, the map markers, and the dropbox no longer saying Devilery in big letters are major for me. I don't know how they got through the other 5 or whatever patches but man, I'm glad they've sorted it.

Need to fix the Megabuilding 10 fast travel and map though, according to that V lives in Megabuilding 11, even though that's in Northside and is labelled Megabuilding 11 too.

Top Bottom