Patch 1.2 — list of changes

+
CONGRATULATIONS! We have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge list of things that you had not noticed at launch, thank you for listing one by one your decision to launch the title, send a warning when the 1.0 is ready, right now this is 0.2 rev. do not cheat more than the money comes out of our wallets
Post automatically merged:

Still no walk button for PC? Is it hard to apply?
AND ALSO I AM SO DISSAPOINTED WITH THE POLICE SPAWNING, IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT? I WANT POLICE CAR CHASE JUST LIKE IN GTA V!
And what do you expect if they are not configured yet T.T, a small layer of paint while the humidity sprouts again xD

Last edited:
Since the latest patch, the game stutters when I aim with a gun. It didn't happen before. I think some optimization coding screwed other aspects of the gameplay.

At least it's a step in the right direction. Still seeing a few graphical glitches here and there plus some other minor issues but I also didn't expect any patch updates to fix everything at once. Good work CDPR! Game's looking and running smooth so far on my PC but there's still a lot more room for improvement.

Would be great if a "Mouse Smoothing" slider could be added to the Game Options to modify in-game mouse movement. This feature could also be applied to movement with Gamepad controllers. This can make FPS movement feel more natural, and help reduce motion sickness, experienced by some players due the quick and snappy screen movements, by allowing the Player to adjust the speed and acceleration of turning in the FPS perspective.

Last edited:
I see more bugs in the game then before:
- Weapon comparison with a lot of mods applied on still doesnt work (flickering or not showing the information)
- Half of the time the pictures of weapons or mods are just not loading inside menu, empty rectangle
- Items often cannot be picked up - they are either underground or below grass or whatever
- I saw dead bodies hanging in the air
- The task with the talking vending machine was completed - now its marked as uncompleted without any interaction
- they only inserted "select number of items to produce" for ammo - BUT NOT FOR ITEMS!?!? Do you know how often do you have to klick to produce epic or legendary item components from ordinary or green ones???? hundreds and hundreds of times!
- "Second Opinion" ("Death and Taxes") pistol stil not accesible, but mentioned in the manual book
- the grenades now are better to distinguish, but the menu pictures look like from a comic and don't fit the atmosphere of the game
- photo mode became very slow and lagging
and so on...

Just started a new play through after having shelved it since December of the last year. Already running into bugs that were supposedly fixed with the 1.2 patch.

Example: "Fixed facial animations in all the scenes where V leans on the mirrors throughout the game."...

The expressions when looking in a mirror aren't working at all (they did when I previously played the game last year). On the opening scene with Street Kid when you can see yourself in the mirror next to the bar there was no facial animation on V when talking either.

Not off to a great start here. I tried verifying the files too just to make sure the patch installed correctly and it's still broken.

Welcome to america quest is bugged just cant finish it undetected. No one see me and still it is not working

So, I registered specifically to leave this comment: This game is still super broken.
It's clearly beyond a joke and quite honestly more than a little disrespectful to your myriad customers and (former) fans.
There are (still) so many things wrong with this game that it would read like a book, having to describe here all the failings and shortcomings; however, I will share just one of the delightful experiences I encountered within this "game" and one which took place having downloaded and installed 1.2:
- When fighting Sasquatch last night, my character slipped "between levels/floors", into what can only be described as "a secret extra dimension". Sasquatch still saw me and did her best to "snuff me out". Alas, her attempts were in vain, as from my cloak of invincibility, apparently in the realm of the "upside down", Sasquatch met her demise via a peppering of grenades and a few solitary shotgun blasts. Having ended the aforementioned Sasquatch, I somehow jumped, rolled, dodged and sprang my way out of the "floor between floors, and/or the secret door at Platform 9 and three-quarters", picked up her sledgehammer and went on my merry way slaughtering what remained of her brethren.

It would be funny if it weren't already the 2nd boss who I had ended in nearly the exact same way. On this other occassion, I slipped between 2 vertical walls and the exact same thing happened.

There are obviously much worse things in life than being served a virtual sh*t-sandwich and I know the Devs are working hard to fix it; but this is not how a mega corporation should go about earning it's money; oh wait......

photomode_29032021_222104.png

Anyone sees the 1995 texture.... ??? 😂

• Fixed an issue where other cars in the race in The Beast in Me: City Center could get teleported under certain circumstances causing the player to drop to the last place.
dont fixed
they keep teleporting

So they unnecessarily tweaked the loot locations as well and completely removed the free monowire and free mantis blades but hey just another screw you to the consumer... they also pulled out numerous legendary clothing items making a matching set unachievable... but hey they are getting around the map too fast so let's remove k hopping... that was never an issue in the first damned place

- "Second Opinion" ("Death and Taxes") pistol stil not accesible, but mentioned in the manual book

jesus... hopes gone I will ever own this one... its funny because someone opened a thread mentioning they replaced the free legendary monowire with trash.... so they did take actions on item locations... im curious why they haven't fixed 2nd Opinion yet... not to speak of the Camo Cyberware...
Post automatically merged:

So they unnecessarily tweaked the loot locations as well and completely removed the free monowire and free mantis blades but hey just another screw you to the consumer... they also pulled out numerous legendary clothing items making a matching set unachievable... but hey they are getting around the map too fast so let's remove k hopping... that was never an issue in the first damned place

wait what?! they removed parts of the legendarys open world clothing sets?!.... wtf... its not like some of them were missing in the first place... but removing even more of them makes absolute no sense... but trolling...

Last edited:
One little thing that annoys me, but with all games, not only cp77, are the prices of stuff, especially higher end items. How realistic is it to sell or buy something for 15.684 eddies? Please make it 15.699. round up the prices so they resemble reality a little more.

Top Bottom