Patch 1.2

+
Just wondering, I wasted 1/4 of my salary ( In Brazil ) buying this game, decided to keep it instead of ask for a refund, trusted that it would become playable in my ps4 slim, and so far is just horrendous ... my wife can't stop mocking me because I wasted so much money on a broken game ... Even after patch 1.2 is awful ... I waited almost 5 months with a sealed game, I open up in last patch I keept dissapointed ... Will they fix it someday? Is sad waste that much money ( for me at least is A LOT ) Im really really sad, im feeling a clown over this situation .... Wish I had asked for that refund is only 10 dollars now in Brazil ... Goddamn is frustating ....

In my opinion, i'm 100% sur, they will fix the game (like they do on XBSX version).
Certainly more work to do (and more difficult) an old gen console ;)

It's not hard to change.

The problem is that every item/object loading in/out leaks memory for them.
The more items loading in/out ( longer drawing distance ) the quicker memory leak will crash the game.

The problem with cyberpunk is that is doesn't only leak when loding in/out, it leaks while items are loaded too.
So even if every object only leaks 100 bytes every 10 seconds or soemthing.

If your loading 1000 objects that will be 10k leak every 10 seconds and when you start multiplying it goes pretty quick.
So to fix this you lower amount of loaded objects and renderings, light sources, npc, cars, viewing distance and so on,

So maybe you only need to load 600 objects so now the game might run 30 minutes longer before crashing.
Slapping a bandade on black hole...
This game is beyond any help, if they deliver only those "tweaks" instead of legit engine fixes...

I just started playing again after 1.2 to see what's up.

HOLY SHIT - they added F9 - quickload!

Amazing.

why you are not making character based profile? I want to see my characters play nomad, streetkid and choose them like Borderlands 3, Diablo 3 ... and the saves list is just annoying, even there is no announcement of character editing, there is a mod for it but no official one in game

Last edited:
Slapping a bandade on black hole...
This game is beyond any help, if they deliver only those "tweaks" instead of legit engine fixes...
Please stop with this rhetoric and spreading misinformation. The game's state is getting better and better after every patch. People writing "dead game", "hopeless", and so on... Why on earth should you wish them ending up like that?!

why you are not making character based profile? I want to see my characters play nomad, streetkid and choose them like Borderlands 3, Diablo 3 ... and the saves list is just annoying, even there is no announcement of character editing, there is a mod for it but no official one in game

I'd like that too.

Great start!!

I am a little perplexed by a few missed things.

You add a bulk creation for ammo but not for components?

Seriously, crafting components to upgrade your gear is pretty essential to crafting. But you leave out something that will save hours of grinding and is a corner stone of the whole crafting process.

While I am truly impressed by all the fixes and hard work every one seems to be doing, this is just another thing leaves the public wondering what your doing over there.

You add a bulk creation for ammo but not for components?

Seriously, crafting components to upgrade your gear is pretty essential to crafting. But you leave out something that will save hours of grinding and is a corner stone of the whole crafting process.
I never tried building an assault riffle out of soda cans. Must be really annoying in real life. All the more I like the idea of having the option to choose multiple components for crafting higher quality components.
Would be 'preme, chooms!

The game's state is getting better and better after every patch.
sadly cant confirm that... aside of less crashes (pre first patch i got several a day) - everything else hasnt changed much. not in performance, not in loading, textures, not in graphic issues or anything else. more the opposite - 1.2 seems to downgrade a lot of things for me, graphics, lights, overlapping dialogs, etc. - i doubt they can make it run any better on old gen no matter what they try the hardware is just not strong enough.

Just wondering, I wasted 1/4 of my salary ( In Brazil ) buying this game, decided to keep it instead of ask for a refund, trusted that it would become playable in my ps4 slim, and so far is just horrendous ... my wife can't stop mocking me because I wasted so much money on a broken game ... Even after patch 1.2 is awful ... I waited almost 5 months with a sealed game, I open up in last patch I keept dissapointed ... Will they fix it someday? Is sad waste that much money ( for me at least is A LOT ) Im really really sad, im feeling a clown over this situation .... Wish I had asked for that refund is only 10 dollars now in Brazil ... Goddamn is frustating ....

Not gonna happen, they can't fix something inherently broken without reworking the game engine and messing with the game design. They might as well start from scratch.

Patch 1.21 WAR PIGS STILL BROKEN.
Cannot complete 100% completion because even after completing WAR PIGS early on. Closer to the end of the game I noticed it had appeared again. With the "talk to Johnny" task. How ever "Johnny" is deep under ground under a huge sky scraper. FTI it's just a block floating. I've no clipped though to see. I guess it's a location they spawn Johnny too when not needed. How ever I cannot compete this mission and refuse to play till it's fixed or auto completed for me in a patch. I'm not playing though the entire game again and doing EVERYTHING possible for 100% completion. Gutted still.
Been posting this on official forums since the first week of release and still not fix.

Please stop with this rhetoric and spreading misinformation. The game's state is getting better and better after every patch. People writing "dead game", "hopeless", and so on... Why on earth should you wish them ending up like that?!
Im talking about quality of patches,
THEY DONT FIX THINGS, Just hide them under the rug!
What bout the speedboost glitch ?
They didnt fix it by fixing the actuall movement and physics, they just made "speed retarder" which glues you to place if you speed up when dodging...
Police is another good example, they set spawn delay to 30s and distance to 5m instead of 1...
And many more...
The engine itself is incomplete, those "botches" wont fix the underlying issues!

I wouldn't hold your breath, look at how the saves in Witcher 2 and 3 work.
Post automatically merged:

Not gonna happen, they can't fix something inherently broken without reworking the game engine and messing with the game design. They might as well start from scratch.
It'll be nice when Cyberpunk 2 comes out, but unfortunately, I won't be experiencing that. I already paid for a game they over-promised on, if the sequel is the game this was supposed to be, then they already have my money for it.

it IS NOT one little bit better. no answers to anything. and the updates still FAIL. it is beyond ridiculous. I have over 100 GB's free and this POS patcher keeps downloading 35 GB's? I mean seriously? I could not even get 1.2 to patch so I removed and reinstalled the game and now 1.21 is and utter failure all the same. it downloaded 585 or so MB's then started trying to download 35 something GB's again? and guess what? it keeps failing yet again. I am about done and I supported this game big time and put out positive YT videos on it. I'm about to put some negative out there. I should NOT HAVE TO REMOVE a game EVERY time there is a patch and reinstall it. that is just dumb, ignorant, and beyond stupid. can these people not code a patch for anything? I have NEVER experienced a game so bad at updates and there is no informative messages to let you know why it is failing either. if anything this game IS GETTING WORSE. period.

Top Bottom