Patch 1.2

+
Why did they make crafting even more tedious? Now you it is harder to get components because some items wont no longer give stuff. Also who is the genius that thought that BULK crafting should not be applied to COMPONENTS?

Shop bug still exists, so legendary specs disappear forever if you don't by all of them at your first visit to the shop.

From what I'm reading on the forum, there are still quite a few problems, millions of people testing patch 1.2 is the best possible testbed. CDPR prepare patch notes 1.3 and stay strong !!!! They are on the right track. I uninstalled the game after finishing it in 135 hours, I prefer to continue waiting for it to be more cooked to re-live the experience with the expansions.

wait...you still can't bulk craft components???? But...that was the whole point of us asking for a bulk crafting feature...

What did they do to this game with 1.2 patch?

Unbelievable. You drive -- ghost town. You walk -- living town. It's not my video, but I'll try to see if it's true this evening.
That error is not reproduced by everyone
Due to the side effects that each new patch produces, it gives the impression that the game code is not perfectly synchronized with each other, but that it seems to be full of isolated functions that do not synchronize with each other correctly and each new patch adds more wood to the fire. ... we only have to be patients, sure that they are aware of everything that still remains to be done.

Last edited:
If you watch the video you will see that everything Its on low or off and crow density is on low.
The cpu is i5 6400.
Game instaled on SATA SSD.
No overlay open(gog, steam)
Game high priority un task manager.
Power plan high performance.
Overclocked a bit the gpu.
BIOS, GPU and Windows updated to date.
Uninstaled unecessary programs.
Disable antivirus.
No internet program open.
Well like I said your CPU is the weak link. It's way too old and weak at this point. It well below even the lower requirements for the game and those were listed for 30 fps gameplay. Sorry to say mate, but you won't really see much performance improvement until you update.

What did they do to this game with 1.2 patch?

Unbelievable. You drive -- ghost town. You walk -- living town. It's not my video, but I'll try to see if it's true this evening.
Huh... that's on PC right? I don't see anything like this on my end. There is tons of people walking the streets whilst driving and my Crowd density is set to Medium even and not the highest possible.

Last edited:
wait...you still can't bulk craft components???? But...that was the whole point of us asking for a bulk crafting feature...
No, crafting multiple items does not apply to the things where it would be useful. They also seem to taken away abilty to turn drinks into components and reduced components that some consumables give.

Also, game has still the tendency for to not close properly on Steam.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I was excited to read about the new patch, but eh ... my game doesn't want to update.
I have the GOG version and whatever I try or do, it does NOT want to update.
Does anyone else have this issue ? I have 166GB left on my gaming SSD and there is nothing wrong with my PC. I'm very well known in the IT-branche, so I'm not a newb.
Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Never mind. Apparently it already updated when i made coffee and hit the shower this morning. I didn't realise GOG was already running in the background. Looking at the logs, it did in fact already update. It helps having a 500mbit connection, while I actually pay for 50mbit. No idea what went wrong thére, but hey, it's updated. Fine by me.

Last edited:
32GB - this is a lot of bugs.
And still I can't finish the gig Many ways to skin a cat, because the computer does not give me authorization. And I cant get the achievements for the area , gigs and so on.
Nice patch - but no thanks, maybe in a year the game is going to be playable.

PS5 version is broken after the patch. Terribly long loading times. Game used to load 10 seconds from menu to gameplay, now it takes over 40 seconds.
At the same time the graphics got worse - big objects pop in, people and cars appear before your eyes even if you walk.

While I liked the rest of the patch a lot, we still cannot craft components in stacks. What a shame.
Another issue is that double-tap evasion is an awful choice itself, and should be allowed to be remapped to a SINGLE button tap.

These are pretty disappointing issues.

Last edited:
Killing people with Short Circuit still doesn't fix them standing a couple of seconds after death and then suddenly drop to the ground!

Well like I said your CPU is the weak link. It's way too old and weak at this point. It well below even the lower requirements for the game and those were listed for 30 fps gameplay. Sorry to say mate, but you won't really see much performance improvement until you update.

Huh... that's on PC right? I don't see anything like this on my end. There is tons of people walking the streets whilst driving and my Crowd density is set to Medium even and not the highest possible.
CPU minim for Cyberpunk 2077 its i5 3570k from 2013. Mine is two generations upward i5 6400 from 2015. I am above the minimum spec with my pc.
My CPU works just fine for example in RDR2 and Assassins Creed Valhalla. Same will all other new demanding games.
At 1080p Low-Medium settings i get ~60 FPS most of the time.
I get 56 FPS in Saint Denis at night where and when is most demanding.
RDR2.png

assassins.png

Tested the patch.
The pros:
-I'm enjoying the improvements on vehicle handling, tried with the most slippery cars and they really feel more stable now
-NPCs are more resistant to accidental... incidents with the car :LOL:
-NPCs run away rather than crouching, panic ensues in a larger area than before with NPCs running left and right
-more NPC variety, I noticed models never seen before
-news on the radio/tv never seen before (restored audio?)
-more NPCs on the streets, and they bump into each other rather than clipping though when they're too close (playing from PC, NPC density on max)
-ads and environments look more high quality now even from afar
-no more floating objects
-no more issues picking up loot
-a lot of new small details (Takemura's eyes are different now, V's tyger Claw tattoo looks better, if you look at V through cams her face is blurred out which is consistent with what Vic said when he installed Kiroshi optics on her etc.)
Now for the cons:
-changes to the UI I'm not entirely convinced with
-changes with the crafting system I'm not entirely convinced with
-I noticed a slight drop in performance in crowded areas, fps dropped from 58 to 31 at some point
-unfortunately I started having that glitch where if you shoot around civilians and turn around, you turn back and suddenly they're all gone
-a lot of pop in, cars and NPCs spawning out of thin air 1m away from me, even some buildings seem to load/unload assets inconsistently - I'm under the impression they've reduced the asset loading distance to improve performance on console and I wonder if it'd be possible to introduce a slider so we can change the load-in distance according to our systems.

Overall I'm happy to see they're working hard on this game, and while things can still improve, I'm looking forward to its future, because as a fan of the genre I enjoyed it really much and I know that CDPR can turn things around and show everyone its great potential :cool: They did it with The Witcher that became a beloved and successful franchise, they can do it again.

Hi everyone,

For people experiencing frame rate drops playing with a RTX GPU, try adjusting the DLSS option: "balanced" or "performance" is fine, I used to play on "quality" before 1.2 patch and now I experience either performance drop or weird "white" remnant light.

This patch is a great step forward but yes, some hotfixes are needed here.

CPU minim for Cyberpunk 2077 its i5 3570k from 2013. Mine is two generations upward i5 6400 from 2015. I am above the minimum spec with my pc.
My CPU works just fine for example in RDR2 and Assassins Creed Valhalla. Same will all other new demanding games.
At 1080p Low-Medium settings i get ~60 FPS most of the time.
I get 56 FPS in Saint Denis at night where and when is most demanding.
Here you have a benchmark between the two: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-6400-vs-Intel-Core-i5-3570K/3512vs1316

As you can clearly see yours is weaker, mate.

Also you are comparing two games with very small towns and villages with barely any NPC on screen to a huge, vertical futuristic city with tons of NPC, Vehicles, animated advertisements and what not on screen at the same time. CP is way more demanding in that regard.

It's great that you get good results in those two games, but realisticly speaking from hardware point of view, you can't expect the same results in Night city.

Last edited:
Top Bottom