Patch 1.2

+
here is my personal opinion, according to my freedom to think, it will be short.

I am not speechless by all these corrections. I am sure that PC gamers find their joy there, I am happy for them {from what I have read}. I play on PS4 pro, yes the graphics have been improved and I tested the game for 5 hours. I went everywhere, I tested a lot of things. there is to say but that would be too vast.

what annoys me the most is the non-recognition of {reputation}. apart from being able to benefit from advantages, new missions, implants and others, whether you are a beginner {level5} or senior {level50}, the amounts of money for contracts remain the same. money management on this is still shitty.

you play as a street mercenary. Furthermore; a Hacker. {what I was, at a little time in my life I went to jail for more than 13 years for this}. a mercenary has to be paid for, at a high price. {I had started at less than $ 500 for a job, 18 months later; the sum would be indecent to write}.
Hack a system for a client, often very dark, it pays. erase a problem; it costs just as much; the price of quality and silence.
in CP-2077, V is a woman/man exploited only for profit and nothing else.

No, I am not very happy with this update.

When will we leave early access! Feels like this game will only be ready towards the end of this year
I remember that somewhere it was said that this is most likely the goal with relation to everything they still wanted to do with/for the game compared to what the release state was like.
That is also what I believe thag roadmap came feom that showed the major patches and coming DLC up to end of this year.

Do you need the ingame cap in order to make it work? it might add some latency if two different capping techniques are active. In my case it works with either one of them. I've been using the one from the Nvidia control panel (@360 FPS in order to reduce temps when loading) I don't use Vsync though. Some while ago I've heard that the Low_Latency_Ultra mode only works with Gsync plus Vsync, so I'm using the "On" mode.

I've tried it with both, in fact I set the in game one to 59 FPS, probably placebo effect, but I remember being mentioned that some engines use pre-rendered frames by default and if you limit your fps to 59 FPS on 60hz helps to not fill up the flip-queue hence reducing latency.

The reason why I limited it from NVCP was that I was using Fast Sync which usually has lower latency than normal V-Sync (I know it should only be the case over 60 fps, but from my experience it's snappier in general although it produces a judder effect in some engines).

I should probably disable the FPS cap in NVCP, but I like my placebo effect at the moment :D.

P.S. The beauty of Cyberpunk 2077 is that both the changes in NVCP and the in game settings menu are activated instantaneously so you don't have to restart the game.

I can clearly feel a difference with Low Latency mode at different settings.

Post automatically merged:

Oh, I see. Well, I can see how this could be a good compromise. I play on a 40'' Qled which I love for the productivity - its main focus - but it makes 1440 a bit more meh than it would be on a regular +/27 inches monitor, because I sit very close to it. Love the immersion, but the pixel density is not great from that distance in 1440.

That being said, I always find myself having a hard time switching off RTX, even at the cost of that lower pixel density... Especially in CP, it just brings so much ''pop". I will try your settings regardless, as I should.,

Thanks mate.

Same, 40'' 4k LCD, the reason why I can live without RTX in Cyberpunk (unlike Metro Exodus where I just had to have RTX) is that the lighting in general is amazing across the board with HDR on.

I'd rather have the best IQ and HDR than fuzzy image with nice reflections. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys, great patch, but now I can buy all the gold mods in a clothes stores for about 250edddies. Everything works,fighting balance is good as it was.

I'm start to feel guilty 'cause since day one the number of bugs and glitches was minor compared to the rest. With each fix and patch, the experience and performance goes better and better.

My specs are no high end top of the pops even (Ryzen 2600/GTX 1660 Ti/16GB). And I'm playing full HD without RTX, sure, without SDD, but on ultra settings and honestly, the visuals and FPS are amazing, the time loads are super fast...and the glitches and bugs still are minimal, I never reinstalled anything (no mods, too) and every update it is as it goes when launched....

I can emphatise with console users (game should never have been released on old gen), but on PC world...can't understand how many people still deal with (more) problems even with the new patch.

Why?

Last edited:
This patch has been a huge disappointment for me on PS5. The keypoints below:

1. The game loads way way more slowly. Like it takes 3 times the time it did before.

2. When you start playing framerate feels very nice. But the more you play and the more you visit different busy locations of Night City, the more the framerate starts getting worse and worse. It feels like everytime you visit one of the taxing areas, when you leave, you take some of that bad framerate with you... I know it sounds so stupid but honestly this is the "feeling" I get.

3. Lighting in dark areas seems to have issues from time to time. For example when driving your car under direct sunlight and then proceed into an area covered by a building shadow, the shaders of the cars get removed or something. Car looks like its missing shaders. This doesnt happen all the time, but it happens now and it never happened before. The same thing applies to the character and his weapons.

4. Last and most insulting, at least in my opinion... the CRASHES... looking at those patch notes that had an extensive section about crashing issues, I was honestly ecstatic thinking this is going to finally fix the game. And after just 2 hours of playing I got a total of 4 crashes... way more often than what I got in 1.1 .

I mean.... its been 4 months... 4 damn months... and the game feels worse than ever technically. Perhaps quest bugs and structure are now much better than before, but the technical/performance aspect of the game, in my experience on PS5, is the worse it has ever been. I even deleted and reintalled the game in hopes that it would make a difference and yet no. Nothing changed.

I am at a loss for words really. This is the most amazing and at the same time most frustrating game I have played in my life. I mean... I just...pffff

Still problem with Neoprene Diving Suit / Quest Items after 1.2 patch

> I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist.
It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have access to quest "Pyramid Song" or "Sweet Dreams". Have tried alot of things recommended by players, including try unequip in safe-house and visited joytoy for cutscenes that can resolved it. Please fix this bugg so I can complete the mainstory.

since i didn't see some of the fixes supposed to be there with the new patch i uninstalled the game to start a new character (as i read somewhere here i think) but while the first time i downloaded the patch it was like 45gb, after i reinstalled the game the patch was only 30gb. Is that normal?

...and after patch 1.2 it looks like traffic has a tendency to vanish
Oh now you notice? There were always areas where stuff like that happened. And everthing disappears noticeably. Sometimes further away sometimes very close. One of the worst things of Cyberpunk but it wont get fixed....thats why I am still not continuing my playthrough since January.

Oh now you notice? There were always areas where stuff like that happened. And everthing disappears noticeably. Sometimes further away sometimes very close. One of the worst things of Cyberpunk but it wont get fixed....thats why I am still not continuing my playthrough since January.
I finished my 100% playthroug a couple of months ago, but never encountered this particular bug (all the others - yes :D ). Yes, cars changed their appearance if you didn't look at them, but they didn't disappear right in front of your eyes (2d models in a distance - yep, 3d models nearby - no).

I finished my 100% playthroug a couple of months ago, but never encountered this particular bug (all the others - yes :D ). Yes, cars changed their appearance if you didn't look at them, but they didn't disappear right in front of your eyes (2d models in a distance - yep, 3d models nearby - no).

I have only encountered it in that specific spot exactly as shown in the video, I haven't seen it happen anywhere else.

It's also an issue predating the patch.

There is also a place where the cars just stop driving instantly and stand still on the highway....the whole traffic system is well lets say average at best. But even though you see the traffic everywhere nonstop it appears it aint a priority for CD Projekt :( But cars and people walking make the city look alive its one of the most important aspects.

- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies hit the Floor => still bugged and stuck in the Gig-Section as not finished​

It didn't happen exactly like this pre-1.2 patch in my experience. Now when you move at a certain speed pedestrians and traffic vanish and when you come to a standstill the area becomes populated again.

I guess they wanted to bring back the old pop-in distance (objects load farther away instead of right in your face) without sacrificing performance so they traded that with less population when you're on the move.

Top Bottom