Patch 1.2

+
Ok, so what? What (those screens) should show without a before / after comparison?! Until 1.12 I had a WAY better visual rendering, and this compared >with my +190h experience<, not with you screens that tell me nothing, sorry o_O. Now the game looks like another one to me: nerfed particles, nerfed light/reflexes, nerfed LOD. Totally disappointed. You're happy? Good for you. I'm not (can I?).
Don't need a comparison. Your over-dramatic point was that 1.2 meant: "Brilliant move destroy the game in one of the FEW aspects where it was great! (graphics and visual). Now we not even have that on HIGH END PC!"

As you can see from those gorgeous pics, the graphics and visual aren't destroyed at all. Even if your visuals are worse, (mine are not), the visuals and graphics (really the same thing you know) are still great.

Also, 190 hours is a lot yeah. But there are people with lots more. So I have some experience yes.
467.JPG

I need to re-adjust my previous post, as I played last night without any trouble: the game was running smooth and perfectly well. I don't know if the GoG client downloaded some update on patch 1.2, but the difference is huge (for me at least). So I am going to continue playing my new 1.2 toon after all :)

What I HAVE had is tech weapons deciding they won't charge up (often after putting points into tech weapon perks). It requires a restart of the game from the main menu to resolve. Reloading saves doesn't clear it. It's obviously a bug in the live game state, requiring ending the simulation and restarting it to clear.

Happened to me three times recently, each time after putting points into a smattering of tech weapon perks in Engineering, each time requiring a reboot of the simulation.

Right -- but in order to fix it, the following will need to be identified:
  • When does it happen?
  • Where does it happen?
  • What specific sequence of actions makes it happen?
  • Can the bug be repeated the same way every time?
  • When and where does it not happen?
  • Is there a specific sequence of actions that fixes the issue and makes it work as intended?
^ Often, it's only after all of these things have been identified that it's possible for programmers to begin to figure out what part of the code may be causing the issue. Often, it's a part of the code that has nothing to do with the actual functions in question, but rather functions from some other part of the system unexpectedly interfering. There's no straight line to follow for most bugs.

Don't need a comparison. Your over-dramatic point was that 1.2 meant: "Brilliant move destroy the game in one of the FEW aspects where it was great! (graphics and visual). Now we not even have that on HIGH END PC!"

As you can see from those gorgeous pics, the graphics and visual aren't destroyed at all. Even if your visuals are worse, (mine are not), the visuals and graphics (really the same thing you know) are still great.

Also, 190 hours is a lot yeah. But there are people with lots more. So I have some experience yes.
View attachment 11205898

Still, your vision, mine is different. You see "gorgeus pic" (?) I see building with washed out texture in not even so far distance in those "gorgeous" pics. There are people with more hours of gameplay? Good for them (anyway 190h is "enough" to know the graphics of the game I think..). All that I see now is shorter lod (building with blurred/whashed out textures until you're very near to them), less reflexes (especially on cars) and slow texture loading. If for you is not that happen and/or whatever you see is okay, and you're happy, good for you as I already said, I'm not, period.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me if they have any improvements on the base xbox one version of the game?

After the patch, it seems just as buggy and slow. I got into one encounter with gang members, the frame rate slowed down so much...almost to a freeze. Then the dead bodies glitched all over the ground. I shut it off immediately.

I saw an IGN video that said base console performance has actually regressed after the last patch. Can anybody else corroborate this? I just dont want to do reinstall the game again for nothing.

Can anybody tell me if they have any improvements on the base xbox one version of the game?

After the patch, it seems just as buggy and slow. I got into one encounter with gang members, the frame rate slowed down so much...almost to a freeze. Then the dead bodies glitched all over the ground. I shut it off immediately.

I saw an IGN video that said base console performance has actually regressed after the last patch. Can anybody else corroborate this? I just dont want to do reinstall the game again for nothing.

• When does it happen?
  • Where does it happen?
  • Is there a specific sequence of actions that fixes the issue and makes it work as intended?
^ Often, it's only after all of these things have been identified that it's possible for programmers to begin to figure out what part of the code may be causing the issue. Often, it's a part of the code that has nothing to do with the actual functions in question, but rather functions from some other part of the system unexpectedly interfering. There's no straight line to follow for most bugs.
That's a THEIR problem, not a MY problem.

wow

focusing on the ps4 version at the detriment of the others in order to get it back on the store to make more $. I get its a business but sheesh. How far can CDPR fall?

5 months in and my xbox version is still unplayable. I guess I will keep it pushing, but I really am losing patience and faith in this company.

That's a THEIR problem, not a MY problem.

This is a community forum focused on sharing thoughts about the game, trying to troubleshoot issues, and very importantly, trying to identify specific things that can assist with the future of CDPR's titles.

Positive or negative feedback is perfectly fine, but all posts are required to remain constructive and respectful.

If you don't wish to spend time trying to troubleshoot, that's fine -- but this is not a place to point fingers, bang on the table, or make demands. Please ensure your focus and posts are in line with the purpose of the platform.

1.2 yeah thanks for all the repairs ,really it's noticeable in a lot little details so thanks for the hard work.
The AI has definitely changed, combat is smarter, but "civilian" drivers have become total jerks ( wanted to use more colorful words)
constantly lane changing to block my bike and if I slow to create room to pass they slow with me (break checking me) to the point of stopping dead in the road so close to my bike I can't get around without hitting them, if I try to backup a car spawns behind me and guess what, yep hits me from behind.
They have an obvious agenda to run into me or run me off the road or into other cars or turn in front of me to block the road at intersections.
This happens about every 20 seconds ( not exaggerating ) , combine this with the random car just sitting in the lane people in it just not moving ( seen about every 40 seconds ) . not at a red light either just sitting at the intersection, highway lane, or on a bridge (my favorite) backing up traffic.
the pedestrian drivers are now a non stop pain in the .....

Its so great you fixed nearly all useful bugs. So great now to play half-done game without a chance to evade a grind. You force your players to waste their lives to get content in a single player game. Bravo!

Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PC, consoles, and Stadia!

The list of changes for this update is available here.
Sorry is a stupid question maybe but
I don't find any link or page to download Cyberpunk Patch 1.2 (PC version)

I send my screen shot (below)

Attachments

• patch 1.2 img.jpg
    patch 1.2 img.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 68
Sorry is a stupid question maybe but
I don't find any link or page to download Cyberpunk Patch 1.2 (PC version)

I send my screen shot (below
don't know for sure where you pulled that pic from so... I'm on PC and the game's main screen has an options button to the right of the play/sync button to check for updates there( two horizontal lines with circles on them). if that isn't their on your system try Google or YouTube and do a little digging around somebody probably made a video or a web page answering your question

Last edited:
finally bryce mosley has enough skill to stop vincent
he closed gates completely so nobody can hack him
great work from netwatch team

One thing that is annoying me and I haven't got leg cyberware yet is the blocks for certain areas. Prevent players from bugging through walls is one thing but just now, I was trying to take a shortcut through the metro tracks and an invisible wall stopped me.
This is something I really like, to explore the city and it's perfectly understandable in such a massive place to come to unfinished areas if we are creative enough. It doesn't like show a weakness. The city development is amazing.
But blocking player abilities to maybe hide unfinished places or discussions about cut content is the wrong way to go for me.
You can jump over the invisible walls without cyber legs. Stand on the rail and jump forward at an angle towards the center of the tracks. The wall follows the shape of the rail system, so it dips down in the center and is just low enough to get over.

These invisible walls are probably part of the reason the rail system wasn't implemented (yet?) imagine riding the train then V hitting this invisible wall while the train keeps going...

that patch provide some performance downgrade, that's pretty MEH. prior to 1.2 my framerate was kinda stable, now there is a lot of framedrop.
yet from the very quick test, it kinda feel overall a bit smoother. ( but i need to test more to be "sure" )
Post automatically merged:

this patch doesnt even correctly fix / add all none aviable keybind that modding unlocked... so you have to waste your time to "redo" everything tweaking thoses xml filkes.

K

Last edited:
thought I would give the latest version a go, downloaded it on steam. Launched the 'launcher' hit play on launcher and I get an error.
At least I could play back in September, now I'm getting nowhere.

From the comments it doesn't look like I'm missing much anyway, guess its just gonna sit gathering virtual dust on my HDD for another 6 months.

I find it kinda sad. Who would've thought CDPR would become so wrapped up in their own hype, and be so incompetent at fixing this steaming turd of a game.

• When does it happen?
  • Where does it happen?
Sorry but i have the same problem as DarthNyquil sometimes.
When, Where and What ?
Honestly, i don't know. It's appear to be totally random. I realize it when i want to use my overpowered Quasar. Which does not happen often. ("Maybe" the perk who disable the automatical fire on tech weapon).

Last edited:
fixed a bug in blisterin love where the relic malfunction effect stayed active for a while if johnny didnt kiss rouge
i kinda liked that bug xD

Top Bottom