Patch 1.2

+
I launched the 1.2 patched game. Pointed a gun on a NPC for like 2 seconds in the middle of a crowd. I turned around - noone was there, like literally NOONE. I turned around again - NO NPC. Everyone dissapeared. I run some to reach another group of walking NPCs - scenario repeated , same effect. I did a "WTF" and shut down the game. I had hopes but I mean... I'm just... sad.

That's a lot of improvements. I was hoping the Ted Fox bug in "Gig: Agent saboteur: Breaking news" would be resolved,too. After El Capitan calls me about the Gig, I go to the meeting with Ted but he's not there, nor is his car BUT I can still hear him. He's like "yeah go ahead and ignore me" lol Since he and his car are not there, only his voice, I can't get in his car and commence the mission.

Attachments

• 20210329_205945.jpg
    20210329_205945.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I launched the 1.2 patched game. Pointed a gun on a NPC for like 2 seconds in the middle of a crowd. I turned around - noone was there, like literally NOONE. I turned around again - NO NPC. Everyone dissapeared. I run some to reach another group of walking NPCs - scenario repeated , same effect. I did a "WTF" and shut down the game. I had hopes but I mean... I'm just... sad.
hmm

Last edited:
Wooh! Was wondering when the patch would arrive. Here it is bois! Guess it's Cyberpunk 2077 for me tonight!

Better? I git the shoot sound glitched my ps4 slim run the gane at 10-30 non stable fps thats improve? Still unplayable
Post automatically merged:

Neither in ps4 all the same

I know what unstable framerate really is, and I know every area within the game where it used to struggle performance wise. With that said, the game Isn't running anywehere near as awful as before now after this lastest patch. It ain't clearly 30 FPS stable all time (You would be surprised how many AAA games don't run at 30 FPS stable on base consoles) nor the 10 FPS you claim. It seems to be as playable for me as it is The Witcher 3 on base consoles right now

I thought V slept that way in bed so he could jump out quickly if someone broke into his apartment.

A lot of these fixes are appreciated, but I think you overcorrected by patching out Kereznikov Dashing/K-hopping. I think the amount of people that are going to accidentally trigger that and have their immersion broken and leave in a huff is a far smaller number compared to those that enjoyed being able to zip around the map, and I don't really think the average player will notice it at all.

I went from impressions being "This is pretty cool I guess, but nothing too special" to having a blast once I figured out how to do it, and I'm genuinely pretty strongly disappointed that it's gone.

I don't expect you guys to listen to this, a suggestion to add an unintended issue back to the game after the utter thrashing you went through for releasing the game in a buggy state, but I would be so, so pleasantly surprised if you patched K-jumping back in. It really made the game that much more enjoyable.

I am not able to try this patch out until tomorrow (slow download). Can anyone tell if they fixed SSR?

Ok, downloaded patch 1.2 on PC.

It's WAY BETTER in many many fields.

It's not perfect, the police system is still well...weird (yet way more credible) but I can say the game feels way more polished now: lots of annoying little bugs are gone, driving is now very decent, well...

It's not perfect. But it's a huge improvement.

Kudos devs, keep up the good work. It will take more patches to get the game you intented to ship, but I know you worked hard.

So I have downloaded the new update. On my nearly completed save file, I had 2 missions not completed - Olive branch, because of no car, which is now fixed. After that I got issues with brandon quest line - after the first quest, I cant start the second one. This issue is still present.
Performance looks to be a bit better than before, as far as I was able to test - cars do not respawn randomly.
However I am very disappointed by the fact that in 80 minutes that I spent playing the game it crashed for like 6 times, 3 times during a casual drive in the city and 3 times after I created a new save and started my second playthrough. It happened during the first talk with padre in the streetkid lifepath, while riding in the car after talking to the six street member. I tried to lower my graphics to absolute minimum, didnt help at all. Looks like I have to postpone my second playthrough even more. I am disappointed, before this update I didnt experience a single crash. So yeah. Waiting for a patch for a patch.

great patch so far but i discoovered a bug in photo mode , when I zoom in and then go to photomode to make closeup photos of faces and so on everything looks blured. before the patch it was alright.

Attachments

• cyberpunk blur.JPG
    cyberpunk blur.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 120
Just tried the patch on PC (4K RT Psycho max settings) for a first quick run and I'm impressed!! Great job CDPR. The entire world streaming has improved BY A LOT. Cars are popping in only very rarely now (that constant LOD pop in was terrible in v1.1), and all the billboards are working solid now without flickering or other oddities (just very occasional low textures).
I also noticed right away how the overall lighting and HDR have improved, including some new effects. Performance wise I'm getting pretty exactly the same results as before (between 40 - 70 fps depending on the environment on RTX 3080 / Ryzen 5900x with RT Psycho), which I think is good considering the fact that the streaming is much better now. Cant speak for consoles as I haven't tried those versions.

They still have a long way to go to improve the AI and a lot of the core gameplay mechanics, and some essentials like the really bad sound mixing that were already fixed by mods, but still this patch is a very good step in the right direction and more than I was expecting! Thank you CDPR, keep it up!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention: I used a fresh install of the game and launched a new game.
I do that on every substantial update.

Maybe you guys who experience more bugs and glitches should do that.

I know what unstable framerate really is, and I know every area within the game where it used to struggle performance wise. With that said, the game Isn't running anywehere near as awful as before now after this lastest patch. It ain't clearly 30 FPS stable all time (You would be surprised how many AAA games don't run at 30 FPS stable on base consoles) nor the 10 FPS you claim. It seems to be as playable for me as it is The Witcher 3 on base consoles right now
You all basicly have the exact same hardware, for you all to have so wastly different experiences with the game, kinda speaks to how messed the software is. Told my friend on his PS pro to give it another try, still unplayable. And he thinks FO76 is having a good time.

The entire world streaming has improved BY A LOT. Cars are popping in only very rarely now (that constant LOD pop in was terrible in v1.1)
Wow....try driving in front of a hill. The 2d car models disappear one by one and in the end you might get 1 3d car or 2 or none or whatever....its soo damn bad. Or drive and look backwards. A 2d model might spawn right inside a still existing 3d model....
2d and 3d models dont work together even ONE BIT in this game.
I think I will try the mod again that makes the 2d models disappear. But there is a mod folder now so not sure if it works.

Last edited:
Top Bottom