Patch 1.2

+
I got a FPS increase from 45FPS avg and 1% low 36, to 51 avg and 1% low of 39.
Same graphics settings as before, that´s great!
Frametimes also better it feels smoother than before.

After 30min on PC I can say that is smoothier than before, even before wasnt criticaly bad, but is better.
1617043070574.png

Nice work guys & gals (y) logged in on a new account due to some housemove jiggerypokery and lost access to my previous email account (cheers Microsoft!), just wished to say I hope this patch has the desired affect and makes everyone's CP2077 experience a smoother better affair, will be a week before I get set up with proper internet access to download for my PS4, gonna be a looooooooong week :D

Impressive update.

I might be the only one, but I miss the original stronger film grain and hope a control slider for grain amount up to those levels is made an option one day. It hid the 'I'm a game' crispness and just felt overall more immersive to me.

Last edited:
In ps4 still same s*ht , no estable 30 fps no 1080 the textures are bad change the wapon and still glitched i inly see my arm, change to blades and im invisible.... great job.... delay after delay after patch after delayed latch after delay this game NEVER PLAYABLE ON CONSOLES
Post automatically merged:

In ps4 runing worst than before! Not even 20 fps

So how do we fix the 2d model disappearing traffic stuff? Most obvious thing visually when driving around the city. I feel like if I play the game now its still not good enough...
They didnt touch the traffic one bit

Last edited:
Game runs much much better on base PS4 now. I would say it runs on par with The Witcher 3, performance wise, which is not bad at all. I have also noticed mprovements in certain areas that scratch that inch, like for example, ads and stickers around the world being clearly more perceptible & readable, especially at mid-high range. They no longer struggle to load, even pop out at a certain distance, and no longer have that ultra-low resolution than before. Navigation through UI seems smoother too.

Moreover, I do feel a noticeable improvement with the handling of certain vehicles.

impressive...but still not convinced. you guys are still missing the core problem among several others: the endings, the plot holes/lore inconsistencies, NG+ and most importantly the ability to keep continue playing long after the main quest has been complete (just like witcher 3 or skyrim)

Last edited:
Game runs much much better on base PS4 now. I would say it runs on par with The Witcher 3, performance wise, which is not bad at all. I have also noticed mprovements in certain areas that scratch that inch, like for example, ads and stickers around the world being clearly more perceptible & readable, especially at mid-high range. They no longer struggle to load, even pop out at a certain distance, and no longer have that ultra-low resolution than before. Navigation through UI seems smoother too.

Moreover, I do feel a noticeable improvement with the handling of certain vehicles.
Better? I git the shoot sound glitched my ps4 slim run the gane at 10-30 non stable fps thats improve? Still unplayable
Post automatically merged:

Hasn't changed on XB1.
Neither in ps4 all the same

Huh... looks like they plugged the hole under the wall back into the Nomad start area - either that or I've forgotten where it is. :facepalm:

Top Bottom