Patch 1.2

+
You did a good job, but these are changes that shouldn't be needed from the begining and you still have a very long way to go!
Cop AI is still terribly awfull and there's still no car chases. The car bugs are solved, but their physics still sck very badly. NPCs still disappear when I turn the camera. The world still feels very empty with all those filler empty area side-quests and same ads every-fckin-where. You need to create quality side-quests for those areas and add more diversity to the world, with different things to see and gwent-quality side activities. If u don't want to be branded as the new Ubi$oft this is what u need to do!

And get your hands to work bcz 1 year of continuous patches and improvements won't still be enough to elevate this game to near GTA V levels, a game from 2013...

Anyone know if any of the broken perks have been fixed,? (couldn't find any mention in the notes but they are rather long and I might have missed it.)

The whole perks not working issue IMO should have been quite high on the priority list.
The not getting quick hacks from access points bug also.

Maybe these are just slightly more difficult to fix and need more time.

Otherwise though, it looks like the patch has had a lot of work put into it. A promising set of patch notes indeed.
I've not been able to download it yet so I'm hoping someone else can provide any info on the perks situation. :)

Yeah. I yried also some different settings cause I thought would be some more demanding patch but the problem doesn't disappear. I have a gtx 1660, 16 gb of ram and ryzen 5 2600. If you have a headset listen to this short record I made playing:
you can hear there the strange noizes that appear in my cyberpunk.
I see, it seems like the audio stutters a bit.. I dunno, it could depend on how the game "interfaces" itself with the audio drive.. have you tried "repairing" audio drivers installation, or maybe ubgrading/reinstalling them?
Post automatically merged:

This is my take on it, but the "sixth skill" unclickable icon has always symbolized the acquisition of the Relic. It appeared right after chapter one, even pre-patch, when you get that thing implanted in your head. Before chapter two you have only five icons in the Character menu. They now added the "Relic" symbol just to clarify its meaning.
Never thought about it, cool! That explains why you can't access that skill tree, making a "glitchy look" when you put the pointer on it :oops:

SO. MANY. CLOOOOTHHHESSSSSS :love:

Also, the tyger claw tattoo no longer looks stupid. Looks like an actual tattoo rather than a glow in the dark fake transfer thingy.

Uninstalled cyberpunk and also anything else leftover that turned up in search.

Reinstalled and started a new playthrough with same settings i was running before.

No problems so far and it feels much smoother when i am looking around.

My FPS is better by about 5fps now getting 40 to 60 i cap the framerate at 60 with nvidia control panel as i dont like vsync.

Intel i3 8100
Geforce gtx 970 overclocked
2 x 8gb 2666 ddr4 running in single channel because i have a broken pin on motherboard socket wont run in dual.
gigabyte z370m ds3h

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.13.41.07.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.13.59.55.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.14.05.91.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.14.11.20.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.14.50.36.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.15.33.37.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.15.58.61.pngCyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.03.30 - 03.17.40.59.png

Starting to encounter some glitches on XB1:

Fast Travel point isn't working by V's apartment. *new to me (Unable to correct with a reload)
Evelyn sits in mid air during the Braindance thing in "The Information". *this one has happened before
Jackie repeating stop following/fighting during "The Pickup". *new to me (Had to quicksave/reload to fix)
Sometimes unable to change camera in a car. (Can fix with a quicksave/reload)

Plus, now I'm fully past the prelude and into Act 1 performance generally is dropping, but not quite to the level before 1.2.

---

Oh, and when you get into Act 1, V's sleeping position does actually change. So, cool.

Last edited:
So far it seems great, noticed the removal of disasembly of soda cans and so on but thats fair i guess. Prices seems adjusted on most stuff and the game seems to run much smoother. Cant have a overlay up so not 100% sure but i can run game maxed out 4k on DLSS quality and it still feels smoother then it did on balanced before. Only done abit of running around and killing stuff so no indepth test :)

Edit: Just checked with an overlay, Fps seems to be the same but it feels smoother somehow.

(Would be great with a real benchmark option, just saying)

Last edited:
Ok, I tried the patch now and for me it's much better (on PC).

No objects flickering in and out of existence so far, cars/people are not de-spawned every time you turn around (only occasionally do they disappear when you turn around), I managed to pick up all items (except one) from the ground and the game feels more polished overall.

The SSR is still a mess though. I tried setting it to medium and it looks.. not so good:

Other than that though.. I think it might be playable for me! I'll give it a shot at least :)
Turn SSR to off or Max, the grainy effect will be gone.

yes its no like if its just blurry. you know when you zoom in with right click it gets this effect with the squares for showing you glitch and so on . It was there before just during the zooming action . When it was zoomed in everything was fine before now too. But now when you enter photo mode then it looks weird. it doesn't happen when you only zoom in with one right click but when you zoom in with right click +the scrolling wheel. Then it looks like in my screenshot. depth of field is disabled in settings. Does it happen to you? I happens to me no matter where I'm doing it. Other than that I have no big problem discovered with the patch so far. But this one is an important task to me as I like doing zoomed in screenshots of people when in photo mode and first person view.
Yeah, I like to do the same thing, and I've got the glitch as well.
Cyberpunk2077_7b40QjUJiq.jpg
Cyberpunk2077_diQ3PSE2SW.jpg

Last edited:
I see, it seems like the audio stutters a bit.. I dunno, it could depend on how the game "interfaces" itself with the audio drive.. have you tried "repairing" audio drivers installation, or maybe ubgrading/reinstalling them?
It seems like a bug with high bitrate settings I changed my bitarate to 24bit 48k hz, the standard of my motherboard now is working fine. Thanks

@CDPR Dev Teams... Thank all of you for your perseverance under stressful conditions. There is no compensation for what you all have been through, but I hope that at least one fan's appreciation is of some value.

What happened to the police AI, making them spawn further away fixes nothing!

CD Projekt Red are absolutely pathetic, can't believe you are the same people that made Witcher 3.

I don't care about the size, I prepared my system for games to get bigger and bigger. Thats just how they are going to be. This is good for the fans, but it is mostly to quiet down the haters. Please do not disappoint the fans. More Dialogue options for panam romance for one, the fix for judy who sends a picture of where she is staying in portland but yet she is at her apt in night city. We are watching a waiting, and giving you a chance.

Does your game on base ps4 have any NPCs in the world? I play on Playstation and after patch 1.1 there are no NPCs or cars anywhere. The city is completely dead. I went back into the game today after I installed patch 1.2 and there are still no NPCs.
Speaking as Base PS4 player, I have NPCs in city and cars are driving around too yes.
Its not as crowded asnis on a PC, but the city is very much alive.

I just saw this video..

If this video is accurate with measuring the performance, then it is running exactly how I expected and how I've been experiencing it on base PS4, which is noticeably better than what it was previously.

If this is unplayable for some players, then I feel like 80% of your typical AAA game would be unplayable for you on base consoles cause that is how they generally run, fluctuating between 25-30 FPS.
I recorded and posted a 10 mins videoclip for a similar question regarding performance last weekend (still on 1.11) it looks pretty much like that video as far as I can judge.
I have noticed much of an increase in stability since 1.2 but then again I only played like 1,5 hours this early morning before I had to go to work.

Nibbles still has no fur, unbelievable.
Not that type of cat as far as I can presume

Hey CDPR,

why is there still no option to romance Adam Smasher? That's it, my patience has run out. This is the worst game ever and I'm never gonna buy another CDPR game ever. I AM SO MAD
Ooh boy...

Last edited:
Did you notice some performance improvment? Ill be able to test the patch just tommorow.

Nope, none at all, maybe more stable and more consistently at 60 when driving around, but I'm still getting the same FPS drops with DLSS at 4k and depth of field at the start of the conversations (drops from 60 to 20 and back to 60 in a few seconds).

Top Bottom