Patch 1.2

+
Not sure about performance traversing the world, but the UI feels a lot faster on my Xbox One X. Dismantling items no longer incurs a 1-2 second pause after each action, and the menus as a whole feel a lot more responsive.

[bug report]
First of all, thanks for patch! Keep up the great work and stay calm!

I found a bug near by V's apartment. There's this Tyger Claw guy laying on the ground and it's possible to kill him. The issued warrant gets erased as soon as I enter the apartment and close the door. I can then go back to the cops and they won't be mad at me.

(Difficulty=VeryHard ; Level=20 ; StreetCredit=50 ; Current main quest: before TheHeist)

Cheers!

good start.jpg

Last edited:
Please CD PROJEKT RED, fix these rendering delays for cars and npc's, this is taking the immersion out of me completely.
Platform game; PC
RYZEN 5 1600
GTX 1060
SSD KINGSTON
16GB RAM

One bug which really annoyed me before was that SPOILER ALERT --

after Judy leaves V her apartment and moves away, I actually found her in the apartment! When I talked to her she said something about "being on the road" even though she was right there leaning against the window like she never left. Was that ever fixed?

I had the same bug. At first I thought it was a recorded message Judy left me since it was my first time in her apartment after she left. Then I turned around and there she was by the window. It freaked me out. Then she started talking gibberish like you said about being on the road and not talking while she's driving lol

Hey CDPR how about some better support for the Tripple Monitor resolution of Cyberpunk 2077?
The Cutscenenes are horrible and you cant even turn the camera if you use 5760x1080 RESOLUTION.
FOV up to 120 or 140 would be nice.

ALSO the Mouse in the Photomode won´t go over my middle Screen....

Attachments

• photomode_30032021_204246.png
    photomode_30032021_204246.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 87
holy cybercow the driving is WAY better now.
driving on a bike in 1st person feels awsome!

Is it 1.2 change? Usually path in a harbour was covered in smoke and there was no crowd. Couple of lovers at the end overlooking the sea is also missing.
photomode_30032021_003710-studio.jpg

I had a chance to try this patch out this evening. What I noticed in the first 10 minutes:

The game looks slightly better. It's probably because of hi-res ads. The lightning also seems "richer" and more diverse.
SSR seems to be less grainy.
NPCs do use mouth while speaking (that really adds to the immersion).
You can see actually equipped weapon (augs) in Photo Mode.
There seems to be more random conversations on the streets.
The police is more aggressive and acts slightly better.
The collisions are slightly better.
The textures on the spawning vehicles load faster.

New problems:
There are some problems with quite long and visible loading of the weapon models in FPP (while switching weapons) and in Photo Mode.
The game runs slightly worse on my GTX 1080 (-5 fps).

I haven't noticed any other improvements/fixes so far. And many of the old and annoying problems (e.g. visible loading of V's head while shifting from FPP to TPP on the bike, rendering delays for cars, disappearance of NPCs) are still present.

Last edited:
The police is more aggressive and acts slightly better.
True, they still drop any form of pursuit after one block or so, though... no vehicle use.

All in all: A good start... again... I have a feeling there will be more "scratching at the surface of everything that's broken" patches in the coming months.

New problems:
There are some problems with quite long and visible loading of the weapon models in FPP (while switching weapons) and in Photo Mode.
The game runs slightly worse on my GTX 1080 (-5 fps).

Same on my 1080Ti but it seems very localized. Before the patch I had dips in some areas, now there seems to be a few more areas where it dips.

True, they still drop any form of pursuit after one block or so, though... no vehicle use.
Sadly, I do not think we'll get any "vehicle use". The whole pathfinding system in this engine is completely broken: notice the "behavior" of V's car when it tries to find its owner in some complex environment, or the "behavior" of all other drivers (AIs) on the streets.

That's why CDPR tries to slightly improve the appearance of the system in question. That's all they can do. Unfortunately, they will not be able to redesign the traffic and the police systems. It would require a serious overhaul of the engine. It's too late (the game is already released) and too difficult. IMHO none of the future patches will include e.g. "car chases".

Last edited:
Just brilliant!

Thank you so much for this Early Access experience. I for one will not bother dragging myself through the prologue ONE more time, please notify your community when the game is ACTUALY finished, and playable from A-Z.

One bug which really annoyed me before was that SPOILER ALERT --

after Judy leaves V her apartment and moves away, I actually found her in the apartment! When I talked to her she said something about "being on the road" even though she was right there leaning against the window like she never left. Was that ever fixed?
It's a hologram, dude.

Oh! I'm talking to Silverhand on the 'net, and it looks sooo much better after 1.2. Don't know if it wasn't working properly before, or they just improved the visual quality, but it's 100% better. You can actually see the surroundings clearly now - but, it's still obviously the 'net.

Top Bottom